Timing checking and possible relationship branch on life line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kodachi

Timing checking and possible relationship branch on life line

Post by kodachi » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 am

I was looking at my palms and I have a question about timing on the marriage line, I just can't get the timing right. As you could see on my right hand/dominant hand (the hand that has the ring, the hand with the bracelet is my left), I have three strong lines for my union lines. I have a fairly fainter one on my left hand that is roughly around the same time as the second line. I also have a relationship branch on my right hand's life line - or what I think is a relationship branch. If I have my timing right, the supposed relationship branch is about 26-27 and so is at least the middle line but as I mentioned before, I am really bad at timing.

I'm 25 and my d.o.b is July 2, 1987. If you guys need a better picture - sorry for the glass smudges and spots! - just let me know. Thank you!
Attachments
palm.jpg
palm.jpg (87.31 KiB) Viewed 1268 times

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:21 am

hi,
best way to get married is to DECIDE to get married and take action.all the forces in the world will help you.

destiny is the culmination of your thinking and action and not otherwise.as you are aware,lines reflect your thinking.if you do not act,even god will not help you.

srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”