The Way forward....Request a palm reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

netuser

The Way forward....Request a palm reading

Post by netuser » Thu May 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello Readers,

Request you experts (Pravinji, RishiRahulji and other readers) to please read my palm and guide me the way forward.

I am really confused with my future (job or business) and not sure what path should I go with. Just to brief you I work in banking sector in IT dept and have been successful (a bit) in this field from last 3 year's (first job for 2.10 yrs and second one i joined 2 months back). In my first job I joined up at an executive level and reached AM position within 3 years time with good salary hikes.

I am hardly interested in working for someone else.  I have selected a profile which interests me but don’t wont to continue in job for life time. No idea why, but business is something which interest me a lot and i want to do something of my own. I started my first business (partnership) after MBA (before my first job)  which went for a toss and we lost around 5 lacs. Later I got my first job and continued... Between this period I was still looking for opportunities to start again.  Finally I started off with coaching institute (still on job) which needed some time to settle down and before it could really take off I had to close down due to family pressures (I ran the class for 1 year with 2 students of SSC).

From last one and half year I am fighting with my parent to allow me to start fast food business, but I am not getting any support from them. They think luck does not favour me and so I should not waste time and money on this instead continue with Job and excel in it.

I am trying to convince myself to continue with job and leave all this business stuff behind forever. But I am not able to do so, every minute of the day I keeping on thinking what to do next to get out of the job and start once again. In fact I have planned to get loan and start. I am being paid quite good salary and which is required to run my family (my wife and Kid) and fuel other activities, still I am not able to get my mind focused. At this point of time I have reached a state where I am not able to focus on office work and  due this I am feeling that I will lose my job very soon.

Just to convince myself that may be business is not meant for me due to lack of talent/finance or is not in my destiny and also to understand what could be my future (assumed) I landed up in the palmistry world. I read quite number of articles on the net which made me feel that the
Fate line is the most important line from a career standpoint and mine is broken at multiple points which is bad.

Request you experts to please guide me on the below points

1. if I have interpreted correctly, at around 32..35 age there is a change in my career. That could be  change from job to business or Change to  another job.. I have recently changed my job so is the event yet to happen or already happened. If yet to happen does that means I may lose my current job.

2. Can I ever do business and be successful or just focus on Job itself. I want to do business but till date am not successful whereas I never wanted to get in to Job but I am doing good in it. I am confused, what does my lines say.

a. If Business is true (good) for me then which field will be good for me (food, garments, medicine, software, online, etc).

b. If Job is true (good) for me will I reach to higher profile (like VP, CTO etc) in future and have good life.

3. My palm shows trident shape at tip of the fate line. Does this have positive or negative effect. Will it help to be successful in Job/business and overall? Does it have any relation with the sarp dosh (read in one of the article)

4. From age 35 to 55 my fate lines looks stable. Will I have good life/money between that period. Any up/down expected.

5. My fate line is broken just before the head line and has a fork/island kind of structure (not very clear its bit light), please tell me something about it and the impact good/bad.

6. My fate line is broken twice just after the heart line, please tell me something about it and the impact.

7. Will I ever be successful in life or just end up like a struggler?

8. Any other info which you experts can provide.

Please excuse me since I have made you read thru the whole article. I just wanted you people to have a clear picture.

Awaiting your replies….
Thanks in Advance.

I have added pics for my left and right hand.

Regards,
Netuser
Attachments
PalmR1.jpg
PalmR1.jpg (636.08 KiB) Viewed 788 times
PalmR3.jpg
PalmR3.jpg (672.65 KiB) Viewed 788 times
PalmR4.jpg
PalmR4.jpg (627.27 KiB) Viewed 788 times
PalmL1.jpg
PalmL1.jpg (640.65 KiB) Viewed 788 times

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”