Visa related

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Montu3377

Visa related

Post by Montu3377 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi RishiRahul and all Experts,
Hi,

In your palm there is no clear indication at age 36 (March 2013 +- 6 months). but I certainly see some improvement, & trying to help you further, have used your birthdate, and feel that this hung situation will start clearing up post Aug 2012 to March 2013.

Keep us informed of developments.

RishiRahul

You predicted that around March 2013 +-6 , there will be improvement in my visa situation and this hung situation will start clearing up.

Now let me give you one good updates in my Visa process. Since last 3-4 months, visa process improved drastically, it's now almost U turn situation and visa process is going very positive and fast. US embassy inquired about my case  and did NOT find any thing wrong with my case and finally asked me to come down for Second interview.
Now again I am asking same question. I hope this time you will give answer.
Can I get Visa this time or NOT ?
Please please reply to this question. It very critical and important situation.

Thank You.
Montu3377

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Montu,

Why do you doubt? You find everything going positive and you are still in doubt? The chances will retreat if you doubt. Always think positively. Keep repeating to yourself in your mind " I HAVE GOT THE VISA  TO GO TO USA WITH ALL NECESSARY CLEARANCE ". Do this repeatedly daily for as long as you can and visualise you are already in USA. Go on doing this regularly and you will be surprised that everything turns out positively in your favour in the end.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 am

Respected Pravinji,

Yes, I am going to do this as per your suggestion. I will keep your suggestion in mind this very seriously and will do that.Your suggestions always helps me.

Thank You.
Montu3377

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Respected RishiRahul , Pravinji & all experts,

I would like to give you updates on my case.
I was issued VISA on 23th January ,2014 which I am waiting for since last 2 yrs. Let me give you summary of event happens:

I went to USA first time : 24th January ,2006.
Came back from USA for vacation : 10th ,November,2011.
Got problem in VISA on : 10th February,2012.
I was issued VISA AGAIN on : 23rd January,2014.

Currently I am in India as my employer is finding project for me.
I have VISA with me but employer has to call me back, so

Can experts please tell me that when can I go back to USA and settle down like earlier? I have VISA till May-2014 and before that my employer has to call me for project.

Please reply. I already uploaded my Palms.

Thank you so much.

Montu3377

Hok

Post by Hok » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:08 am

Congratulations.Nice to hear some good news after almost 2 years.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:38 am

Dear Hok,

First of all , I am very glad to see you here after such a long time.

Actually your predictions was almost 120% true what you said about me 2 yrs back. On Feb 17th,2012 you said that

"There  seem to be a change in the period 34-36 years so I would ask you to be prepared for it.It could be due to pics/lighting but it looks like your fate line faded a little at the 34-36 years and then started off well after some time"

I would like to ask questions. You already have pics or my left/ right palm here on this web site but it was posted 2 yrs back.If you want than I can take new pic of my palm and post here.

Can you please give me answers of following questions :
1. When exactly will I go back to USA? Pls. specified in time frame.
2. Will there be any financial loss or struggle in earning once I will be in USA?
3. Will my earning or financial situation more stronger once I will be in USA?

Please reply to my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Montu3377

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:32 am

Montu3377,

Congratulations. When the tide has started moving in your favour everything will go in your favour.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Montu3377,

Congratulations. When the tide has started moving in your favour everything will go in your favour.

P.K.
Respected Pravinji & experts,

Thanks for your wishes. I really appreciated to you & all experts, who give me support through out this tough period of my life. I will never forget this help.

All Experts,

I am uploading latest pics of my palms. I need one more favor from your side. It's important that I fly to USA in next month.

so Can you please give me following answers :

1. When exactly will I go back to USA? Pls. specified in time frame.  
2. Will there be any financial loss or struggle in earning once I will be in USA?
3. Will my earning or financial situation more stronger once I will be in USA?

Pls. suggest your answer by seeing pics.

Thanks in advance.
Montu3377
Attachments
Right-Hand.JPG
Right-Hand.JPG (946.84 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
Right-Hand-More-Close.JPG
Right-Hand-More-Close.JPG (946.92 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
Right-Hand-Upper-Portion.JPG
Right-Hand-Upper-Portion.JPG (968.58 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
Right-Hand-Very close.JPG
Right-Hand-Very close.JPG (940.8 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
Left-Hand-Close.JPG
Left-Hand-Close.JPG (949.47 KiB) Viewed 4444 times

Hok

Not so Bad

Post by Hok » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:11 pm

Dear Montu3377,
 I believe that I have answered all your questions from before. To start with, the stagnation period which I mention earlier two years back has finally come to a close. It was for this reason that your visa was issued after such a long time.
To answer some of your questions:
1.First of all, you are destined to go abroad. Only question is when? The lines of your hand do not directly show the exact moment of leaving.
 However, taking from indirect indications, I must say the next couple of months are very crucial and important to your career. I am not making any predictions but I must say that you MUST find a way to make sure everything moves in your direction in these coming months. You must put 200% effort into this.I will put 99%probability of this happening from those indirect indications
If(since the future is not yet materialise) this doesn't happen(other 1%) then you can expect a complete change in your life but more so according to your wish or desire(Don't take this line too seriously at the moment since nothing has happen).

2.There is no indication to indicate any financial loss. Your lines seem stronger with every passing year. No need to worry on this.

3.Same as 2.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:12 am

Dear Hok,

Thanks for answering me promptly.
You already mentioned in details but can you pls. answer in respect to question 1.

You said"
1.First of all, you are destined to go abroad. Only question is when? The lines of your hand do not directly show the exact moment of leaving.
However, taking from indirect indications, I must say the next couple of months are very crucial and important to your career. I am not making any predictions but I must say that you MUST find a way to make sure everything moves in your direction in these coming months. You must put 200% effort into this.I will put 99%probability of this happening from those indirect indications
If(since the future is not yet materialise) this doesn't happen(other 1%) then you can expect a complete change in your life but more so according to your wish or desire(Don't take this line too seriously at the moment since nothing has happen)."

1. Are you talking in respect to go to USA ? means Should I put 200% effort in order to go to USA? or It requires to put 200% effort in getting work or job or career after reaching to USA?

Please response.

Thank You.
Montu3377

Hok

Post by Hok » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:07 am

Dear montu,
 don't misunderstand. I mean you should put 200% in getting project from your employer and then go to USA with a job security. I am saying this because this coming months are the window of oppurtunity which you have waited so long.
  Your old fate line ends before reaching headline which indicates career stagnation due to some blunder or wrong decision. The new fate line is starting now so you just need some momentum in your direction like getting a project which I hope you will get.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Dear Hok,

I got it what you are saying. I talked with my employer yesterday and as per our talk, I must enter in USA in March month (mostly on 19th March) because my VISA is expiring in MAY,
so my employer and I don't want to take any chance on this and stuck again in India. Once I enter in the USA than probably we will get project. Till than he will pay my expenses.
It's kind of impossible to get project by sitting in India.

my one quick question is that :
While entering in USA port of entry is important for me, so does it make any difference if I fly to USA on 12th March or 19th March? 12th March is too early for me.

You may feel like silly question but I don't want to take any wrong decision now in my life.

Pls. let me know.

Thank You.
Montu3377.

Hok

Post by Hok » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:16 am

Its all upto you but going too late also might give rise to problems if there are arises any unforseen problems or hindrances at the last moment.

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:04 am

Dear Hok,

Do you mean to say that if I will go to USA on 12th March then I will be safe and if I will go to USA on 19th March then it will create problem while entering in USA?
It's only 7 days difference.
Will I safely enter in the USA if I go to USA on 19th MARCH?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Montu3377

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:27 am

Dear Hok,

Do you mean to say that if I will go to USA on 12th March then I will be safe and if I will go to USA on 19th March then it will create problem while entering in USA?
It's only 7 days difference.
Will I safely enter in the USA if I go to USA on 19th MARCH? I am going almost 2 months before my VISA expiry date.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Montu3377

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”