can i get reading pls about my career/job ?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

lillysweet18

can i get reading pls about my career/job ?

Post by lillysweet18 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:38 am

m right handed female and my age is 22 years
i want to know about my career /job/and higher education .i want to know my life will be always struggling and full of disappointments ?
Attachments
DSC00644.JPG
DSC00644.JPG (541.26 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
DSC00643.JPG
DSC00643.JPG (485.33 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
DSC00634.JPG
DSC00634.JPG (458.3 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
DSC00630.JPG
DSC00630.JPG (489.4 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
DSC00629.JPG
DSC00629.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3482 times

Hok

Post by Hok » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:55 am

Career: At this point, your fate line has not yet settled in properly. Work hard and find your path as your fate line becomes more settled after 4-5 years. After that stability will be achieve for few years, after which you will likely to change career due to influence of other people. Your hand also shows interference and the presence of other people who may not be too supportive to you(more so after 21).

lillysweet18

Post by lillysweet18 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:47 am

you mean to say that it will take time to get a job?or may be after 24-26 i will get a job?my life will be always like this ?struggling and full of disappointments ?why even working hard i don't get results?i really don't understand what i have done wrong with someone or what.thats y m suffering and struggling like this from past 6-7 years :(

Hok

Post by Hok » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 am

Your future is not necessarily fixed. What I say would happen is if you were
to follow the same path.
Try to find new ways and opportunities.Expand your mind and consciousness
through meditation.Remember to Pray.Believing in God that all that you are going
through is according to his divine plan will lessen your frustration and disappointment.Do not surrender to your fate.
Hope this helps you.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:37 pm

lillysweet18 wrote:m right handed female and my age is 22 years
i want to know about my career /job/and higher education .i want to know my life will be always struggling and full of disappointments ?
Hok wrote:Career: At this point, your fate line has not yet settled in properly. Work hard and find your path as your fate line becomes more settled after 4-5 years. After that stability will be achieve for few years, after which you will likely to change career due to influence of other people. Your hand also shows interference and the presence of other people who may not be too supportive to you(more so after 21).
Hi,

Hok is very correct in what he says about age 21 & 26.
The efforts from age 21 (2013), having much internalising bring strength from the beginning of age 23 (preferably first quarter 2014).

The efforts begun from age 17 (2007) will start being successful.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

lillysweet18

Post by lillysweet18 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:38 am

"The efforts begun from age 17 (2007) will start being successful. "
what do you mean by that?
totally unable to understand what u are trying to explain ..:(
one more question why my life is full of suffering and disappointments ?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:51 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Hok wrote:Career: At this point, your fate line has not yet settled in properly. Work hard and find your path as your fate line becomes more settled after 4-5 years. After that stability will be achieve for few years, after which you will likely to change career due to influence of other people. Your hand also shows interference and the presence of other people who may not be too supportive to you(more so after 21).
Hi,

The efforts from age 21 (2013), having much internalising bring strength from the beginning of age 23 (preferably first quarter 2014).

RishiRahul
lillysweet18 wrote:"The efforts begun from age 17 (2007) will start being successful. "
From age 26 to 29 you will be in better control over your emotions (taking disappointments in your stride/learn to control emotions).

Can you tell us what happened from age age 17...anything in terms of education/change of environment/attitude.

When you reply, please add the quote feature so that the entire quote gets included.

RishiRahul

lillysweet18

Post by lillysweet18 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:14 am

[quote="RishiRahul"][quote="RishiRahul"][quote="lillysweet18"]m right handed female and my age is 22 years
i want to know about my career /job/and higher education .i want to know my life will be always struggling and full of disappointments ?[/quote]

[quote="Hok"]Career: At this point, your fate line has not yet settled in properly. Work hard and[i] find your path[/i] as your fate line becomes more settled after 4-5 years. After that stability will be achieve for few years, after which you will likely to change career due to influence of other people. Your hand also shows interference and the presence of other people who may not be too supportive to you(more so after 21).[/quote]

Hi,

RishiRahul[/quote]

[quote="lillysweet18"]"The efforts begun from age 17 (2007) will start being successful. "
one more question why my life is full of suffering and disappointments ?[/quote]

From age 26 to 29 you will be in better control over your emotions (taking disappointments in your stride/learn to control emotions).

Can you tell us what happened from age age 17...anything in terms of education/change of environment/attitude.

When you reply, please add the quote feature so that the entire quote gets included.

RishiRahul[/quote]

Ok ...my higher education was not good...failed to secure good marks which is affecting my career now i think .i wanted to do engineering from a good college but got admission in local college and went there against my wish :(

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:07 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Hi,

RishiRahul
lillysweet18 wrote:"The efforts begun from age 17 (2007) will start being successful. "

RishiRahul

Lilysweet==Ok ...my higher education was not good...failed to secure good marks which is affecting my career now i think .i wanted to do engineering from a good college but got admission in local college and went there against my wish :(

Hello,

So you did start something (got admission to a local college) at age 17! thanks for the confirmation.

Age 23.75 onwards you will need to handle some changing circumstances while progressing in life.
Proper progress resumes at age 26, as hok said.

good luck,

For now,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”