Reading about my future: Career prospects and prosperity

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rk_2014

Re: Reading about my future: Career prospects and prosperity

Post by rk_2014 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:49 pm

EOT,

Sort of felt this was coming. No other way I could have expressed what was on my mind (paraphrasing the videos into text wouldn't have had the same effect hence the links). They primarily challenge occult beliefs hence added an advance notice. Get your point however. Shall not post external links henceforth... Besides, the topic drifted a bit from the thread title as well. It was important for me to jot down the thoughts as my long standing beliefs have almost been demolished with these newer insights (or perhaps as it's personally a very tough time I am being highly skeptical/judgemental about everything).

At times it feels as though only Darwin really understood it - it's all about survival of the fittest. Perhaps the world isn't a place for everyone to stay and win together. Think I digress again. Makes me feel slightly better writing like this is all.

Thanks,
RK

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 pm

long standing beliefs have almost been demolished with these newer insights
RK,

What you are saying here is particularly interesting to me, as my own long standing spiritual beliefs are currently being challenged on an almost daily basis.

On one day I believe in God and the Spirit World, but by the next day I convince myself that I am an atheist.

Just like yourself one of the major symptoms of this state of spiritual confusion is that I am having great difficulty clearly expressing what I am feeling to those people around me whom I love, and whose opinions I value.

Although our situations are not by any means identical, I do consequently have some degree of empathy with your present life challenges.

Thank you for being so understanding about the forum rules which are applied to the posting of external links on MB.

They do not say that you cannot post external links.

All we are asking is that you do not insert more than one of them in each of your postings, and that they satisfy the criteria clearly set out in my board announcement.

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=85782

If you are ever in any doubt about whether your link will be approved, please send me a PM BEFORE posting it on the boards.

Thanks,

Brian :smt039

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:14 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:11 pm
rk_2014 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:50 pm
To clarify, I wasn't mud slinging at anyone. Just that my experience has been average in some cases. However, palmistry - even the online kind where the softness, texture etc cannot be observed - is perhaps more accurate than astrology. Not sure why the two don't seem to co-relate though. I am actually amused at the timings of bad events and they happening exactly as foretold even when I had forgotten all about them and believed it's all going to be normal soon. So there is some truth to it. But wouldn't this also signify that the 'Be positive' attitude need not work at times?

Am not against paid readings if there is clear value to be seen. Interpretation of 'value' would again be a debatable topic as efforts would have to be put in by individual as well. It is frustrating to see the expenses incurred so far(meeting rather decent astrologers and doing rituals etc) gone down the drain. And then when you get to read something like this - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmistry#Criticism - one feels he was an idiot to belive in these things after all.

Probably this is suitable for another thread. A recent and unexpected death of a close cousin-sister younger to me with two small kids left the entire family in shock- she had a stroke. Her father had also passed away in her childhood so not an easy upbringing. She never wished ill for anyone and led a simple and active life teaching classical dance to students and had a popular music-director husband. A very simple and well-to-do family. Another set of relatives had a long-standing argument with her family. In fact, these relatives were on the wrong side and they almost rejoiced when she passed away. It is like the good side got punished - makes one wonder whether God exists after all. And it is bit difficult to believe in fortune-telling if one is losing faith in God.

First of all its difficult to prove if God exists; but its easier to prove the correctness of fortune telling, by checking fortune tellers performance on past predictions.

And why mix up God with fortune telling?

Sad....

RishiRahul

Hello,

Just want to mention that I do not have any difficulty adapting to my beliefs,
even when my life runs far from smooth, and very disturbed.

What helped me was that I did not mix God with Destiny & Divinations (astrology etc).

Simplistically,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”