Marriage and abroad travel

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raj1

Marriage and abroad travel

Post by Raj1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:30 am

Dear astrologers,

Am a female 31 years and also unmarried. Am right handed.

When I will get married? Will it be love or arranged marriage. Please note I got engaged recently but it got spoiled after 6 months. Still I love that man is there any possibility of the spoiled relationship this year/soon.

After marriage I like to settle abroad. Any strong possibilities in my palm.

Note: I had strong love affairs previously for marriage only but did not happen. Also I was till my 15th years in Dubai.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Marriage and abroad travel

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:43 am

Raj1 wrote:Dear astrologers,

When I will get married? Will it be love or arranged marriage. Please note I got engaged recently but it got spoiled after 6 months. Still I love that man is there any possibility of the spoiled relationship this year/soon.

Note: I had strong love affairs previously for marriage only but did not happen. Also I was till my 15th years in Dubai.
Was the love at age 24.5 (end 2006/2007)?
Age 27 gave a major impetus in your life, lifting you of financial problems.

Marriage is likely between ages 32-34.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Raj1

Hi RishiRahul

Post by Raj1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Yes RishiRahul,
My first love started in mid 2006. Thanks about my marriage time.

Am not sure about "Age 27 gave a major impetus in your life, lifting you of financial problems. " Because I still not settled with career and not know when it will happen. Also in this mentioned age I was idle at home.

Can you please concern my other queries too. It will be very helpful. Also I see a fork at start of my top marriage line just below my pinky finger.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Hi RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:21 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul
Raj1 wrote:Yes RishiRahul,

Am not sure about "Age 27 gave a major impetus in your life, lifting you of financial problems. " Because I still not settled with career and not know when it will happen. Also in this mentioned age I was idle at home.

Can you please concern my other queries too. It will be very helpful. Also I see a fork at start of my top marriage line just below my pinky finger.

So I was off by a few months about 2006.

Age 27 was Aug 2009; Given a grace of +- 6 months.
Now if you see the period before this & after this, Was there a better change in your life/your parents life where financial and certain other problems bettered or 'eased'?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Raj1

Hi RishiRahul

Post by Raj1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi RishiRahul,

Let me mention my date of birth 04 Aug 1982, it will be easy for you to see my age.

Yes a few months difference only, it started in that year march and also lasted only one year till mid of 2007. Also my dad lost good amount of money in 2006.

But in 2007 my brother got job abroad and in 2006 end dec we sold one house and bought another house in another place.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Hi RishiRahul

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:03 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul
Raj1 wrote:Yes RishiRahul,

So I was off by a few months about 2006.

Age 27 was Aug 2009; Given a grace of +- 6 months.
Now if you see the period before this & after this, Was there a better change in your life/your parents life where financial and certain other problems bettered or 'eased'?

RishiRahul
Raj1 wrote:Hi RishiRahul,

Let me mention my date of birth 04 Aug 1982, it will be easy for you to see my age.

Yes a few months difference only, it started in that year march and also lasted only one year till mid of 2007. Also my dad lost good amount of money in 2006.

But in 2007 my brother got job abroad and in 2006 end dec we sold one house and bought another house in another place.
Using palmistry exclusively it is difficult going to the very month of event...limited tools of divination... sadly...!

Anyways the 2006/2007 was alright as per the Real happening in terms of the first personal event.

I did not mention about 2007 (age 25) as this was not your query.

Obviously I understood your age from your profile page, as I am not a psychic.....

Age 27 is 2009.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Raj1

Post by Raj1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Thanks Rishi,

Any chance of moving abroad? Any travel lines, for settlement abroad esp after marriage?

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”