Fork in marriage line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jamie.123

Re: Fork in marriage line

Post by jamie.123 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:05 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Hi Jamie.123,

By.."recklessness in desiring a love life"... what I meant was that your 'focus' is very much concentrated in sexuality & relationship and sometimes you may be ready to take uncalculated risks 'as you grow older; and you are only 22 years old and there are many years more to go.
So this is more about future than now.

More details than this is not possible as it takes a lot of analysis, besides other divinatory tools, few hours, to come to specific answers always.

Around age 22 you will be reasonably independant from your family (though not totally).
Only after age 25 will you be mature & comfortable enough to take on love responsibilities, & also be in a mental position to have mature relationships.

RishiRahul
1st of all i am really sorry to bother you again and again .Thank you so much for the prompt response i really appreciate it.
You are absolutely correct in saying that i am an independent person as i am about to graduate soon.Yes my needs are more on the sexual side but its not just that..with time i feel that they may mature too.

If possible could you tell me when will a right guy come in my life.You have mentioned that he will be of a different mentality/view from me but we would still come together but i hope there wouldnt be any break-ups .

i find my hand analysis very confusing..i have a fork in marriage line/a cross in jupiter mount/a line from mount of moon joining fate line.

Could you please tell me what all of this adds up to?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Fork in marriage line

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 am

jamie.123 wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Hi Jamie.123,

By.."recklessness in desiring a love life"... what I meant was that your 'focus' is very much concentrated in sexuality & relationship and sometimes you may be ready to take uncalculated risks 'as you grow older; and you are only 22 years old and there are many years more to go.
So this is more about future than now.

More details than this is not possible as it takes a lot of analysis, besides other divinatory tools, few hours, to come to specific answers always.

Around age 22 you will be reasonably independant from your family (though not totally).
Only after age 25 will you be mature & comfortable enough to take on love responsibilities, & also be in a mental position to have mature relationships.

RishiRahul
1st of all i am really sorry to bother you again and again .Thank you so much for the prompt response i really appreciate it.
You are absolutely correct in saying that i am an independent person as i am about to graduate soon.Yes my needs are more on the sexual side but its not just that..with time i feel that they may mature too.

If possible could you tell me when will a right guy come in my life.You have mentioned that he will be of a different mentality/view from me but we would still come together but i hope there wouldnt be any break-ups .

i find my hand analysis very confusing..i have a fork in marriage line/a cross in jupiter mount/a line from mount of moon joining fate line.

Could you please tell me what all of this adds up to?

I have given a lot of hints/predictions.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Alright thank you :)

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”