Fork in marriage line

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jamie.123

Fork in marriage line

Post by jamie.123 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Hello Palm readers

I have a fork/island (i cant decipher) in the beginning of my affection line on the right hand.I only have one affection line in the right hand but 3 affection lines in the left.
What does this imply?

I am 22 yr old right handed female

My palm prints : http://www.flickr.com/photos/72261267@N05/

Waiting for a response
thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Not got a reading yet?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 am

Hi Jamie,

While you are waiting and especially if you have not done so already, could I please suggest that you should first read the forum rules?

"Guidelines - For General Members - Not got a reading yet?"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7602

Good luck,

EoT  :smt020

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Do you still want this palmistry advice?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:58 am

Jamie,

I wanted to assure you that it was never my intention to move your posting to this forum, to then have it remain here not responded to for more than a week. Out of sight to me is not out of mind.

I really would like to see you get a response from one of the palmistry readers who work so hard on this forum, and my qualifications to join them or make informed comments about and compare the most likely meaning of your affection lines on both your palms are non existent.

If I feel that I cannot help you I will always try to redirect you to someone who does have the necessary qualifications and training, and that is exactly what I have done here in good faith.

Have you had an opportunity yet to look at the forum rules or visit us again since you posted this, as there may be valid reasons why you are not getting a response from the readers on this board which have nothing at all to do with them wanting to avoid answering your questions.

No apparent activity from you in your thread for over a week is usually interpreted to mean that you have given up waiting, and have gone somewhere else for the advice (either on another board or site).

Can we safely assume that this is the case with you?

Regards,

EoT  :smt017

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:13 am

Hi eye_of_tiger,,

Thank you so much for your concern,I really appreciate it.Yes i have read the forum rules and i did get fare idea about my posts going unanswered.

When i post queries i just hope that the gifted,generous and helpful would reply as and when they get time.I donot demand or expect them to do so because i know there might be queries which require more attention and guidance than my repetitive queries about my love life.

Not only this ,as and when i find a little time,i also like reading the answered queries of other posts just so that i can learn.

So i may have my periods of  inactivity but i do come back.

Thanks and regards,
Jamie

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Fork in marriage line

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:18 pm

jamie.123 wrote:Hello Palm readers

I have a fork/island (i cant decipher) in the beginning of my affection line on the right hand.I only have one affection line in the right hand but 3 affection lines in the left.
What does this imply?

Waiting for a response
thanks

Hello Jamie 123,

A fork in the begining of a marriage line means a separation at the start of the relationship, finally culminating in the relationship.

An island instead of a fork there show temporary difficulties with the possibility of it being of a moral nature like intrigue etc instead of the separation.

I saw this post late; but thanks to EoT!

RishiRahul

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Hello rishirahulji,

Thank you so much for the reply.What do you see in my hand an island or a fork?
Also sir will i have a love marriage or arranged?

Thank you.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:19 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
jamie.123 wrote:Hello Palm readers

What does this imply?

Waiting for a response
thanks

Hello Jamie 123,

A fork in the begining of a marriage line means a separation at the start of the relationship, finally culminating in the relationship.

An island instead of a fork there show temporary difficulties with the possibility of it being of a moral nature like intrigue etc instead of the separation.

I saw this post late; but thanks to EoT!

RishiRahul
jamie.123 wrote:Hello rishirahulji,

Thank you so much for the reply.What do you see in my hand an island or a fork?
Also sir will i have a love marriage or arranged?

Thank you.
The qualities of island & fork both exist. Added to this that the partner & your views/mentality will be different, but through the said difficulties you will come together.

A chosen or love marriage for you. The recklessness in desiring love life remains till age 31.
Complications can happen till then.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:57 am

Hello sir,

Thank you so much for the response..i didnt quite understand the meaning of recklessness in desiring a love life.I am sure everyone has those desires do i need to be more careful?

Also sir last question: You mentioned the guy and i will have go to through some difficulties but sir will our bond/ connection be strong? i believe that if the bond or the foundation between 2 people is strong then they can surpass any difficulties. So will our connection be strong?

Please answer as per your convenience will be waiting anxiously for a response.

Regards,
Jamie

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello sir,
I can only request you to reply a small follow up query that i have posted.

You mentioned the guy and i will have go to through some difficulties but sir will our bond/ connection be strong? i believe that if the bond or the foundation between 2 people is strong then they can surpass any difficulties. So will our connection be strong?

Waiting for your reply.

biltu

Post by biltu » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm

RishiRahul wrote: A chosen or love marriage for you.
RishiRahul
Is it possible to predict love marriage or Arrange marriage :smt017

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:23 am

biltu wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: A chosen or love marriage for you.
RishiRahul
Is it possible to predict love marriage or Arrange marriage :smt017

Sometimes.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:27 am

jamie.123 wrote:Hello sir,
I can only request you to reply a small follow up query that i have posted.

You mentioned the guy and i will have go to through some difficulties but sir will our bond/ connection be strong? i believe that if the bond or the foundation between 2 people is strong then they can surpass any difficulties. So will our connection be strong?

Waiting for your reply.

How many relationshjips or marriages do not go through difficulties?
Also are beliefs always the same after marriage as compared to before marriage.

I have tried to give some hints/answers to your questions, which is what you wanted.

Have a good day & good luck to you.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:02 am

True..thank you so much for all the help.

Take care

Regards,
Jamie

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:02 am

jamie.123 wrote:
A chosen or love marriage for you. The recklessness in desiring love life remains till age 31.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
Hello sir, i have been wondering over this line of yours since a very long time could you please tell me what does it mean "recklessness in desiring a love life".
To be very honest love has never worked for me uptil now.Things have stopped even before starting for me.Could you please tell me when will the right person come in my life and when will i get married?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:24 am

jamie.123 wrote:
jamie.123 wrote:

Good luck,

RishiRahul
Hello sir, i have been wondering over this line of yours since a very long time could you please tell me what does it mean "recklessness in desiring a love life".
To be very honest love has never worked for me uptil now.Things have stopped even before starting for me.Could you please tell me when will the right person come in my life and when will i get married?

Hi Jamie.123,

By.."recklessness in desiring a love life"... what I meant was that your 'focus' is very much concentrated in sexuality & relationship and sometimes you may be ready to take uncalculated risks 'as you grow older; and you are only 22 years old and there are many years more to go.
So this is more about future than now.

More details than this is not possible as it takes a lot of analysis, besides other divinatory tools, few hours, to come to specific answers always.

Around age 22 you will be reasonably independant from your family (though not totally).
Only after age 25 will you be mature & comfortable enough to take on love responsibilities, & also be in a mental position to have mature relationships.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”