Can Narendra Modi become the PM of India???

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

harikrishnan04

Can Narendra Modi become the PM of India???

Post by harikrishnan04 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:14 am

Om.

First some base facts -

a) Narendra Modi born on a 17th.

b) His horoscope contains a Moon-Mars combination and a powerful Uranus.

c) His palm is, bit surprisingly, a quite clear palm which does not provide much insights in the first instance; you need to read it minutely to understand the underlyings.

Analysis - Palms tell that Narendra Modi is a self made man. Mars influenced his marital life, but Moon influence alongwith the Venus aspect at 9th has ensured a status quo (so technically, it will be a marriage without divorce, though marriage itself may not be consummated).
On the political front, slow ascent to glory seen from his right palm.
Modi is a factor of 17 by numerology, a sign where deep misunderstandings happen with 8. Godhra misunderstanding is just the perfect example of this aspect.

Conculsions -

a) Manmohan was a number 26 (8). Modi is also a number 8. A transition from a 8 to another 8 is always cumbersome. Presently Manmohan is on the receiving end.
b) Modi has a huge Martian influence with Uranus. Plus NDA itself with a lotus symbol represents "a flower that blooms in adverse conditions (mud)". Modi's number 8 can similarly become his biggest advantage like lotus blooming.
c) Time suggests that NDA can get 225 - 254 seats.
d) Modi can become a PM, no doubt, but he will come to PM seat only if he DECIDES.... Number 8 has a strong anti-climax element to it. Modi can "choose".
e) My personal reading is that his Mars will give him the go ahead only if NDA itself gets 254 seats. Else, Modi may himself not like to sit in PM chair... He himself may like to become the HomeMinister if less than 254. That's my reading based on his astro-number analysis.
f) Currently India is also slightly tilted to a woman getting a powerful post, we have to wait and see.

Om.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:41 am

Interesting Reading. You have used both Palmistry and Astrology to come to this conclusion. Can you provide me with his palm print so that I can compare it with that of A.Kejriwal.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Interesting Reading. You have used both Palmistry and Astrology to come to this conclusion. Can you provide me with his palm print so that I can compare it with that of A.Kejriwal.

Pravin Kumar
:smt020
Attachments
narendra modi.jpg
narendra modi.jpg (423.48 KiB) Viewed 3699 times
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Rishiji,

N.Modi has both the mercury fingers long enough to convey what he wishes to convey in short and the message goes across. He has a vertical line on Upper Mars in the left palm and in the right palm the same line is slightly diagonal. This gives him an in built fighting qualities and this person must never have tasted defeat in his life. This line going up on the Upper Mount of Mars compensates for deficiencies in dim fate line and a life line which is also dim for considerable time in both the palms. It is quite possible the image is not clear and his life line may be good.

The head line on his left palm is gradually sloping into the mount of moon but in the right the head line is broken. There are 3 head lines, 1 just touching the life line and taking off which shows he has tremendous capacity to take initiatives on his own and at the same time he is grounded. Second head line veers away from the Life Line and ends at 22/23 in the right palm and another head line starts at around 28. This is on the right palm whereas in the left palm the life line becomes weak from 22/23 and also in the right palm life line becomes weak from about 22/23.
Quite possibly that maybe a struggling period for him healthwise and mentally too.

What is strange is his Jupitor Finger is not long to show leadership qualities which is contrary to what he has been doing in Gujerat. I think it is a strong backing of Modi for PM post prompts him to take such great initiative and but for the strong vertical line on the Upper Mount of Mars and a strong thumb he would not even have been the CM of Gujerat. In comparison I found the palm of Kejriwal better as he does have a good Sun Line. Anyway Rishiji can you post Kejriwal's palm snap along this snap of Modi so that the comparison becomes easier.

If you can get Priyanka Gandhi's palm print too it would be best.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:51 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

N.Modi has both the mercury fingers long enough to convey what he wishes to convey in short and the message goes across. He has a vertical line on Upper Mars in the left palm and in the right palm the same line is slightly diagonal. This gives him an in built fighting qualities and this person must never have tasted defeat in his life. This line going up on the Upper Mount of Mars compensates for deficiencies in dim fate line and a life line which is also dim for considerable time in both the palms. It is quite possible the image is not clear and his life line may be good.

The head line on his left palm is gradually sloping into the mount of moon but in the right the head line is broken. There are 3 head lines, 1 just touching the life line and taking off which shows he has tremendous capacity to take initiatives on his own and at the same time he is grounded. Second head line veers away from the Life Line and ends at 22/23 in the right palm and another head line starts at around 28. This is on the right palm whereas in the left palm the life line becomes weak from 22/23 and also in the right palm life line becomes weak from about 22/23.
Quite possibly that maybe a struggling period for him healthwise and mentally too.

What is strange is his Jupitor Finger is not long to show leadership qualities which is contrary to what he has been doing in Gujerat. I think it is a strong backing of Modi for PM post prompts him to take such great initiative and but for the strong vertical line on the Upper Mount of Mars and a strong thumb he would not even have been the CM of Gujerat. In comparison I found the palm of Kejriwal better as he does have a good Sun Line. Anyway Rishiji can you post Kejriwal's palm snap along this snap of Modi so that the comparison becomes easier.

If you can get Priyanka Gandhi's palm print too it would be best.

P.K.

Pravin ji,

Arvind Keriwal's palm photos have been given in this link
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83816

Though Modi doesnt have a long Jupiter finger, he certainly has a strong Jupiter mount; strong thumb

Watch the extraordinary fate line of Priyanka Vadra
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=priya ... B650%3B824

Rishi

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu May 01, 2014 11:18 am

Arvind Kejriwal's Jupitor Finger is also long and mount well developed. Also his apollo finger is longer than Jupitor Finger with the first phalange quite long and his head line is attached to the life line which shows careful risk taking ability. This interpretation is because of the long first phalange of apollo finger and head line attached to the life line. He has a long mercury finger, longer than normal and an excellent communicator and the gap between the apollo finger and mercury finger is also a good indicator but the gap between the saturn and apollo finger is not that good. Cannot find gap between the jupitor finger and saturn finger which should have been there. Perhaps the snap taken maynot be the natural pose of A.Kejriwal's palm.

His sun line starts from 45/46 and definitely his time has come though the present circumstances may not suggest success but I will be surprised if his party does not spring a surprise by being the third largest party after BJP and Congress or highest seat getter in the Third Front. This does not look probable on paper but then even in Delhi Elections it did not look like he would even enter double digits.

His way of canvassing support is mass based, contacting people in their own streets personally which no politician has every done successfully. If any person who has the ability and sincerity to work and do good for his country meets many many person personally then there can be no better way of canvassing support and that is why it took him hardly a year to rise up in politics. People appreciate when their leaders approach them and listen to them. They want their leaders nearer to them than to the seat to which these very people vote their leaders for.

Narender Modi has a plus point of good Jupitor Mount and a vertical line on the Upper Mount of Mars which I consider one of the best indications in anyone's palm plus he has the experience of running the Govt. of Gujerat for the last 13 years and has good oratory skills because of his long mercury finger plus he is gifted with such a big team of capable persons in BJP which runs into Rajnath Singh, Sunil Jaitley, L.K.Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Uma Bharati and so on and so forth --- a very big team which can give him good backing, support and can carry out his ideas all over the country.

Looking to the practical side of both the persons Mr.Modi seems to be best set to rule the country whereas A.Kejriwal does not have that mass backing of good backup personalities like the BJP and it may take a lot of time for them to come up and give support to Kejriwal. He lacks experience of rulling and also the maturity.

We have seen how there was a rebellion in AAP with people leaving the party and then forming their own parties to discredit AAP and where these parties and people have reached in their objective -- Nowhere. Such is the control of A.Kejriwal on his faithful followers who will get matured in the next 5 years and then may have a standing in future politics.

I do not find any future for Congress despite Rahul Gandhi, who is trying his best and actually this is the first time he has canvassed widely for his Party, and also that of Crowd Puller Ms Priyanka Gandhi. Their party carries a huge Bag Loads of Scams which is difficult for anyone to digest and you cannot make people think your way after being credited with so many scams of huge amounts.

P.K.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Arvind Kejriwal's Jupitor Finger is also long and mount well developed. Also his apollo finger is longer than Jupitor Finger with the first phalange quite long and his head line is attached to the life line which shows careful risk taking ability. This interpretation is because of the long first phalange of apollo finger and head line attached to the life line. He has a long mercury finger, longer than normal and an excellent communicator and the gap between the apollo finger and mercury finger is also a good indicator but the gap between the saturn and apollo finger is not that good. Cannot find gap between the jupitor finger and saturn finger which should have been there. Perhaps the snap taken maynot be the natural pose of A.Kejriwal's palm.

His sun line starts from 45/46 and definitely his time has come though the present circumstances may not suggest success but I will be surprised if his party does not spring a surprise by being the third largest party after BJP and Congress or highest seat getter in the Third Front. This does not look probable on paper but then even in Delhi Elections it did not look like he would even enter double digits.

His way of canvassing support is mass based, contacting people in their own streets personally which no politician has every done successfully. If any person who has the ability and sincerity to work and do good for his country meets many many person personally then there can be no better way of canvassing support and that is why it took him hardly a year to rise up in politics. People appreciate when their leaders approach them and listen to them. They want their leaders nearer to them than to the seat to which these very people vote their leaders for.

Narender Modi has a plus point of good Jupitor Mount and a vertical line on the Upper Mount of Mars which I consider one of the best indications in anyone's palm plus he has the experience of running the Govt. of Gujerat for the last 13 years and has good oratory skills because of his long mercury finger plus he is gifted with such a big team of capable persons in BJP which runs into Rajnath Singh, Sunil Jaitley, L.K.Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Uma Bharati and so on and so forth --- a very big team which can give him good backing, support and can carry out his ideas all over the country.

Looking to the practical side of both the persons Mr.Modi seems to be best set to rule the country whereas A.Kejriwal does not have that mass backing of good backup personalities like the BJP and it may take a lot of time for them to come up and give support to Kejriwal. He lacks experience of rulling and also the maturity.

We have seen how there was a rebellion in AAP with people leaving the party and then forming their own parties to discredit AAP and where these parties and people have reached in their objective -- Nowhere. Such is the control of A.Kejriwal on his faithful followers who will get matured in the next 5 years and then may have a standing in future politics.

I do not find any future for Congress despite Rahul Gandhi, who is trying his best and actually this is the first time he has canvassed widely for his Party, and also that of Crowd Puller Ms Priyanka Gandhi. Their party carries a huge Bag Loads of Scams which is difficult for anyone to digest and you cannot make people think your way after being credited with so many scams of huge amounts.

P.K.
Dear Pravinji,

Kejriwal's palm says that the betterment would be next year in 2015 (around 46.5).

No comments about Priyanka?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri May 02, 2014 3:14 am

I do not know Kejriwal's exact age and secondly where is Priyanka's palm image? Already I hear that AAP is taking the Varanasi Elections very seriously and doing everything there to win the election. Should Kejriwal win you cannot imagine what a booster it will be for his forthcoming elections in Delhi State and people will be running to join the Aap Party.

P.K.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri May 02, 2014 3:56 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:I do not know Kejriwal's exact age and secondly where is Priyanka's palm image? Already I hear that AAP is taking the Varanasi Elections very seriously and doing everything there to win the election. Should Kejriwal win you cannot imagine what a booster it will be for his forthcoming elections in Delhi State and people will be running to join the Aap Party.

P.K.
Kejriwal's exact age
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvind_Kejriwal

Watch the extraordinary fate line of Priyanka Vadra (given earlier in this thread
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=priya ... B650%3B824

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun May 04, 2014 7:48 am

Rishiji,

I know you do not make mistakes in age calculation but how do you explain A.Kejriwal becoming C.M. at the age of 45 years and 4 months approx. This was against all odds for AAP got only 28 seats and were given support by Congress, who had 8 seats and A.Kejriwal becoming C.M. of a minority Govt. Do you recall in Indian Political History anyone ever doing this before. So we must congratulate A.Kejriwal and his party and perhaps God has some thing special for this person to do in our country.

I always take it that when luck flows your way it comes in torrent and I am expecting some startling results in this election so wait till 16/5/14. If AAP becomes the third major party after BJP and Cong defeating all the other parties like BSP, SP, TMC, AIADMK, RJD, BJD, DMK, SHIV SENA AND HOST OF OTHERS then you can be sure that his Sun Line does start much before or from when he got the Delhi CM as providence had designed that way.

P.K.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 04, 2014 8:03 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

I know you do not make mistakes in age calculation but how do you explain A.Kejriwal becoming C.M. at the age of 45 years and 4 months approx. This was against all odds for AAP got only 28 seats and were given support by Congress, who had 8 seats and A.Kejriwal becoming C.M. of a minority Govt. Do you recall in Indian Political History anyone ever doing this before. So we must congratulate A.Kejriwal and his party and perhaps God has some thing special for this person to do in our country.

I always take it that when luck flows your way it comes in torrent and I am expecting some startling results in this election so wait till 16/5/14. If AAP becomes the third major party after BJP and Cong defeating all the other parties like BSP, SP, TMC, AIADMK, RJD, BJD, DMK, SHIV SENA AND HOST OF OTHERS then you can be sure that his Sun Line does start much before or from when he got the Delhi CM as providence had designed that way.

P.K.
Pravinji,

You will understand why I said this when you take a look at the palmistry, numerology & astrology links of predictions for Kejriwal.

A timing doesn't mostly go wrong this way.
numerology + palmistry=
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83791

astrology=
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83826

But of course if the data is wrong then... :smt017

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”