marraige falling apart, please provide a reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hem_angi

marraige falling apart, please provide a reading

Post by hem_angi » Thu May 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Hello all,

I am very stressed. All through my life, I have been very unlucky in matters of the heart. Please take a look at my palms and tell me if I will ever find happiness and when can I expect things to change for the better? I am 43 and was married at 28. The marriage has always been stressful with fights popping up for trivial reasons. Is there any hope for me to be happy ever?

Very grateful for any help you can give me.

-hema
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
photo 3.JPG (76.48 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
photo 2(1).JPG
photo 2(1).JPG (116.72 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
photo 1(1).JPG
photo 1(1).JPG (99.59 KiB) Viewed 3385 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri May 30, 2014 3:31 am

Hema,

Please post your complete palm including the bit of Mount of Venus not included and if possible also include the left palm full. Fingers not required.

Secondly if you think you are stressful you will be stressful. If you think you are happy you will be happy. When you wake up in the morning the thought of waking up comes first and then you wake up. For every action there is a similar thought which first comes in your mind. If you think first that will you do such and such thing action will follow. Here is a feedback of a lady who was in a very hopeless situation:

Dear Friends,

Feedback of another lady who is improving gradually through meditation: (She had approached me for reading her palms)

Received on 21/1/12

Hi Pravin,
How are you? Hope you are doing good. Sorry for the delay in contacting you. I dont have access to personal mails from office.
I wanted to learn meditation and improve myself. Please guide me. Hope you have my palm prints. If its required pls tell me. I will send you.

Regards,
Aarthe V

Received on 2/2/12

Hi Pravin,
I went to my home town for this long weekend clubbing jan 26th and came back one jan 30th only. So i I didnt check my mails. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Jan 29th is my wedding day and i went to my home town for that.

I'm doing my meditation almost everyday. But i couldnt do it in the afternoon since i'm at office. i couldnt find any seperate place to do it. But somehow i have to find a way for it.
When I do the deep breath exercise I'm not getting pain or getting very less pain inbetween the eyebrows. And there are too many thoughts flowing in my mind. I dont even get this many thoughts normally.
Also tears flow more in my left eye than right eye. Is there any specific reason or is it ok?

I'm not getting irritated very often as i used to be before. When i talk about problems with my husband i'm able to talk without getting overexcited. But not always :(. I think i will be able to do it when i do it continuously and i will be able to control my tongue.

But many times my heart starts pounding and i will start feeling something is going to happen. It happened today evening also when i'm at office. I dont know why this happens.

Please kindly let me know if i'm doing it properly. Thank you for your guidence.

Regards,
Aarthe V

Sent: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:57:17 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Reg personal improvement

Hi Pravin,
This week I felt more relaxed and I was able to move much better with others. When something bad happens I start thinking more about my past worst experiences and feeling painful. Later I controlled myself not to think too much.

When I do the meditation, I still have so many thoughts running in my mind. When I do the breathing exercise, im able to feel some kind of sensation in between my eyebrows. Let me know if im doing it properly.

Regards,
Aarthe V

Sent: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:21:49 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Re: Reg personal improvement

Hi Pravin,
I am able to feel the change. For past one month, the days rolled very fastly. Before i used to wait for every day to roll on. Now im feeling the days are going fast and im talking much better with others and they feel happy talking with me. I used to have very very dark circles under my eyes which always makes me look dull and sad. Now the dark circles is reduced. I can feel that.

Whenever you reply i feel more happy and optimistic. Your words make me feel i can change my life. You have a very good optimism. Im too young to describe you. Whenever i need some dose of positive words i used to open your mails you had sent me and i will start reading the mails. I had done that many times. And i will feel happy and encouraging.

I would like to go for paid reading. Can you please tell me your charges and how to transfer the amount?

Regards,
Aarthe V

Thank you Pravin!!

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 8:07 PM, <pjs_000@indiatimes.com> wrote:

Dear Aarthe V,

I am happy to know your progress. In my opinion it is best you do meditation for another month and then post your fresh palm prints again. You will then see the difference yourself. The present prints I just saw in Indian Palmistry Forum, are blurred. They should be sharp and clear. Anyway better wait for another month and then I will see your palm prints.

Pravin Kumar

Received the below mentioned reply on 20/3/12

Hi Pravin,
Sorry for the delayed post. After a very long break I’m typing you a mail.

The past 2 weeks were really hectic. My in-laws were out of town. I had to look after everything. I had hardly cooked before at home. But this time I had to get up by 5:30 am, cook and finish all the other work and start to office by 7:30. Somehow I managed. I slept only for 5 to 6 hours a day. I’m actually a sleep master. I can feel I have changed a lot. Else I wouldn’t have done this much. Though this is how my mom and my mom-in-law does, handling all these all of a sudden was new to me. Successfully I managed all the work.

Also, at office things became very hectic. This made to stay till 8:30 to 9:00 PM most of the days with busy schedules. Too many problem were there but I had to deliver it by Friday with all the issues resolved. I was almost drained when I reached home. I’m happy that my husband gave me more support than before. We had small fights… but it got resolved. Now a days, the people around me got more confidence on me than before. I don’t know whether it is really true. I don’t want to know also. But the this feel make me more confident and staying positive.

Regards,
Aarthe V

I'm basically from Chennai. I got married for more than 2yrs and i feel this is the right time to get children. I have been diagnosied as BP patient and i'm taking medicines for that for so many months. This thing makes me worry much and that is why i asked you. (and out of curiosity also :) )
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sat, 9 Jun 2012

Hi Pravin,
Thank you so much. I have come to my mom's place. The doctor has advised me to be in rest. So have come to my mom's place and Medical check ups were going. Thats why I couldn't check my mails. Sorry for the delayed reply.

Happiness came with your help.

Regards,

> To: pjs 000
> Sent: Sun, 27 May 2012
>
>
> Hi Pravin,
> Thank you so much for your response. I'm 26 yrs now.
>
> I went to the doctor and she asked me to wait for few more weeks to confirm my pregnancy and to be at rest. I think that is why you asked me not to ask for palm reading. I'm really sorry if i had troubled you. You are really amazing. I beg your pardon. I will go with your words. (no palm reading). Please forgive me. Please...

To: pjs 000
>> Sent: Thu, 10 May 2012
>>
>
>> Hi Pravin,
>> You have helped me a lot. I have thanked God so many times for showing you to help and guide me. Please help me now.

>>
>> I would like to go for paid reading. Please tell me your account details and amount. I will transfer the amount.Please read my palm. Please do consider my request. Please tell me if there is any serious problem.

>> > To: pjs 000
>> > Sent: Sun, 6 May 2012

>> >
>
>> >
>> > Hi Pravin,
>>
>> > I'm basically from Chennai. I got married for more than 2yrs and i feel this is the right time to get children. I have been diagnosied as BP patient and i'm taking medicines for that for so many months. This thing makes me worry much and that is why i asked you. (and out of curiosity also :) )

>
Received on 9/1/13

Hi Pravin,
God blessed us with girl baby on 28th. Thankyou for your help and support. There were some complications in delivery. But now im improving. Thank you once again.

Received on 11/1/13

Hi Pravin,
I didn't get the message. Its blank. If u dont mind can u please send the email again.
Missed to mention the month. Its December 28th.

> To: pjs 000
> Sent: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
> Subject: Thank you so much
>
> Hi Pravin,<br>God blessed us with girl baby on 28th. Thankyou for your help and support. There were some complications in delivery. But now im improving. Thank you once again.

You are in a much better position. You can come up in your life and face all the ups and downs quite comfortably if you meditate regularly. Alternatively listen to speeches broadcast every Saturday from the website of: www.chakrayog.com. The timings are 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. The lectures are on healing the chakras in your body and what causes its blockage. In your case it is dependency, lack of faith, lack of trust in youself and so on. They sell D.V.D. on the first three chakras i.e. Mooladhar, Swadhishthan and Manipur.

P.K.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Fri May 30, 2014 11:23 am

Thank you, Pravin Kumarji. I appreciate your reply. I have also attache a picture of my full palm with this mail.

Thank you,
Hema
Attachments
photo(11).JPG
photo(11).JPG (637.29 KiB) Viewed 3337 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri May 30, 2014 12:28 pm

38th year was very difficult for you and then from 41st year you have changed direction as your original fate line ends and a new one starts by its side and this line is weak. Actually new fate line starts at about 38 but becomes stronger as it crosses the head line. Looking at your original fate line it looks very strong as compared to that of your partner but once you marry his fate line prevails. You have not posted full palm image of both palms. When I say full palm image I mean it should include your thumb, fingers and the palm, one set and another set without palm. The relationship line is good.

But in my opinion if you practise meditation you will learn how to live life adjusting with your partner. YOu have read the feedback of another lady and see in what a hopeless situation she was and how she came up in life.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Fri May 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Respected Pravinji,

You are right. I slightly changed my career path in the 38th year and then made a major change in the 41st. I am sorry I misunderstood the palm prints. I have attached both the left and the right hand print with this mail. I will start practicing meditation as per your suggestion.

With regards,
Hema
Attachments
left.JPG
left.JPG (661.25 KiB) Viewed 3308 times
right.JPG
right.JPG (601.73 KiB) Viewed 3308 times

hem_angi

Pravinji, please take a look at my palms

Post by hem_angi » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Pravinji, &nbsp;I have posted images of both my palms. Please take a look and tell me what the future of my marraige is.

Thank you so much..

Hema

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:17 am

Future in career matters is struggling somewhat. This is indicated by the weak Fate Line but your life line, head line and even the heart line is good and also the relationship line appears good. So what is the matter otherwise I mean besides career where else is the problem. Just read this motivational piece I wrote in another forum for some other person:

&nbsp; &nbsp;

Post &nbsp;pravin kumar

If you only look at hands then your progress will be slow. I give you one good example of how MIND POWER works. Supposing you are in considerable pain due to a fall or whatever reason. The pain is unbearable. Now suddenly you receive very good news that you have won a Lottery of a huge amount. Tell me will you feel the pain or even think about it remotely? Never.

You just study small children. Once a child took the gold chain of his mother and would not return it back no matter what. What an elderly woman sitting nearby did. She simply gave the child a spoon and took the gold chain away from the child easily. The child's attention was diverted to something else.

If a woman is chased by a mad dog she will run away to protect herself. If the same woman's child is attacked by the Tiger do you think she will run away. She will protect her child till her last breathe and see that no harm comes to her child. The chances are the Tiger will get frightened and run away as when a man is possessed like that woman was no animal will like to face such a determined person.

This is how psychology works. So forget your palms for sometime and think how you can divert your mind from this to something more productive then you will get success in life, forget whether it is written in palm or not for you make those lines in your palm through your thought power. The lines in the palm do not make you.

So what you aim to do in future?

Pravin Kumar

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:31 pm

My career is going well. It is my relationship (marriage) that is on the edge of collapse.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Weak fate line or faulty fate line or absence of fate line denotes career or relationship problems in the palms of ladies. You have not posted side views of the relationship line. Post them.

P.K.

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Pravinji,

I have posted side views at the beginning of this post.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:28 pm

I can only see relationship lines on your left palm, where the right palm relationship line is not clear. In the left palm there are two relationship lines. First one is long and prominent and the second one is very short and less prominent.

P.K.

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Right hand side view attached again..
Attachments
photo_3_141.jpg
photo_3_141.jpg (76.48 KiB) Viewed 3139 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:40 am

Hemangi,

Tell me your husband is the first man in your life or did you have another man in your life at young age. We usually have admirers in school or college life. Do you have two children or one?

Pravin Kumar

44th year will be a trying year for you.

hem_angi

Post by hem_angi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:04 pm

I had a couple of marriage proposals from guys in young age but nothing beyond that. I was engaged to a person (arranged) but the engagement was broken within a short time and I met the person only 2-3 times. I have only one son and have had no miscarriages or anything.

I got married at age 28 1/2 to my husband. The marriage has been rocky from the beginning. It was a love marriage but the temperaments are so different that arguments are common. It has come to a breaking point now. Do you see that there is happiness in my life with my husband in future or is divorce the best option?

Thank you,
hema

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Hemangi,

When I said did you come across another boy at young age I meant anyone who admired you or was attracted to you. The examples you have given does not reply to my question. I am asking you this because you have a short relationship line on which there is only one children line and even if that indicates to me a girl child it can be a boy with a girlish nature i.e. soft, emotional etc. etc. The second relationship line is long and prominent and this denotes true marriage line and has two children lines on it both denoting girl child. If a boy or boys then again the nature of both children would be girlish.

Having two children indication does not mean you must have 2 children. That is the maximum you can have. You may chose not to have even one. So my question still remains unanswered.

I would not advise you to get divorced because either you prepare yourself to life with your son without another marriage in case your response to the above is that you had met an admirer at young age to whom you may not even be engaged or whatever it is. He can only be a close friend in your college days and that is sufficient. Then in that case this is your husband and there is no other indication in the palm to say that you will marry again.

If you divorce the worst sufferer will be your son who will get emotionally hurt. If you want to live a life in the present state and learn to live happily you can live your own life under the same roof as your husband. Let him go his way and you yours. There are instances where a wife lives in one room and the husband in another and both interact when serious need arises. Even the food is made or procured by either separately. There is no mixing. The children follow the mother. The Father cooks his own food and sometimes his children too eat it without him knowing that his children have done so but never in his presence.

I am only explaining to you life can be lived in that way otherwise Divorce is the last option. Do you meditate regularly? If so within 3 months you can control your mind and not be worried about your husband.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”