Love marriage or arrange marriage

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Yash007

Love marriage or arrange marriage

Post by Yash007 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:57 am

When will I marry

I want to know about my past, present and near future too if you can provide.

Sorry Rishi Ji for asking again but I want you to tell a bit more
Last edited by Yash007 on Sat May 31, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yash007

My images of Palm

Post by Yash007 » Sat May 31, 2014 11:01 am

Last edited by Yash007 on Sat May 31, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yash007

General Q

Post by Yash007 » Sat May 31, 2014 11:03 am

---> I want to know why I feel lonely ( specially from past 2 years when my sade sati started) despite having so many people around me and when will I overcome this reserved personality of mine and be better at expressing myself

--->When will the battle in my head come to end and I will achieve peace..?

--->When will I be able to execute all the brilliant ideas that come into my mind (i.e act more and think less)...?

---> Why do I feel so helpless despite knowing all my weaknesses and sometimes even their solution ?
I feel that I know the solution to everything but my will power is so weak that I never execute them

RishiRahul ji predicted I will have trouble in becoming independent..but the truth is I don't want to be independent and I always dreamt of  living with my parents forever  
Also Rishi Ji, you told me my career will be something related to Venus, but if you see my birth chart Venus doesn't affect my 10th or 11th house by any means :smt009

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat May 31, 2014 3:12 pm

I have responded to your query via PM.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:25 pm

I have replied to it Praveen sir

Also I would like to tell that a black mole has appeared on Venus mount since 2 days. .. It is very small and won't be visible on pic

Also I would like to know does palmistry have remedies too or Is everything predefined... Because after reading the book law of scientific hand reading.. I have  chained heart and head line and tat book has scared me about it.. Because at least at current point of my life I don't consider  myself a bad human with a weak head and nor do I wish to be like that in future
Please throw some light on above matter

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:38 am

There is nothing to worry. There are alternative methods to come up in life. Worrying will create a wall between you and your success which should be rightfully be yours.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:05 am

Yash,

You have more confidence in your palms than yourself. You create those lines in your hand by your thoughts and not vice versa. Once you stop worrying and start acting positive you will hardly have a problem that you cannot face. Everyone does and you are worrying at the age of 21 so how will you live a long life happily.

If someone tells you (God forbid) tomorrow you are going to jump in front of the fast coming train you will ask which train and where. Joking but that is the meaning of all your queries. Worrying stands between you and success and once you stop worrying and start acting you will get confidence in your ability.

Whether Lines change or not or fingers and palms change or not is not important. Make your own future and stop worrying about your palms and only then you will taste success.

P.K.

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:57 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:Yash,

You have more confidence in your palms than yourself. You create those lines in your hand by your thoughts and not vice versa. Once you stop worrying and start acting positive you will hardly have a problem that you cannot face. Everyone does and you are worrying at the age of 21 so how will you live a long life happily.

If someone tells you (God forbid) tomorrow you are going to jump in front of the fast coming train you will ask which train and where. Joking but that is the meaning of all your queries. Worrying stands between you and success and once you stop worrying and start acting you will get confidence in your ability.

Whether Lines change or not or fingers and palms change or not is not important. Make your own future and stop worrying about your palms and only then you will taste success.

P.K.
Thank you very much Praveen ji your positive words..
You see self confidence in my palm.. It has increased my confidenc even  more
I m just 21 yeark old boy who is curious to know what is written on his palm
There is a strong urge to transform myself.. My way of living etc. But I m not able to channel my energ in  right direction

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 am

I will be really happy if you can predict more positive  out of my current arm
I also promise I will get rid of my worrying nature in months to come and shall see myself if lines change..
But please tell me in what field do you see me working in future..
Thanks

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:27 pm

If you want further reading then contact me personally for a paid reading.

P.K.

Pravin Kumar

Re: My images of Palm

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:09 am

All the palm prints have been deleted from the below mentioned postings. This is the message I get.
P.K.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”