Just curious to know about my palm...if anyone interested

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ginger17

Just curious to know about my palm...if anyone interested

Post by ginger17 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi there,
That's my right palm. I was wondering if anyone would care to read my palm.

Thanks.
Last edited by ginger17 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:37 am

Please post your request in Palmistry Reading Forum and also post your other palm. Mention your Gender, whether you are right handed or left handed and what you want to know.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

ginger17

Post by ginger17 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello Pravinji,
Thank you so much for replying. I am a 28 year old female, right handed dominant. I have posted my post in palmistry reading forum as suggested by you.

I had a tough childhood but I must say that god has been working in mystical ways such that I have been able to overcome difficult situations. I have been going through financial problems lately and I wish to start my own business in near future but I am worried if I can ever run a successful business or if I  ever get rich.

I have attached my both the hand prints. 4 pics : right palm, left palm, right palm with fingers, left palm with finger in that order

Thank you.
Last edited by ginger17 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Ginger,

I cannot zoom in on the pictures of the palms. See what you can do about it.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

ginger17

Post by ginger17 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:17 pm

I will upload new pics zoomed in few minutes.

ginger17

Post by ginger17 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Below are my new zoomed in pics in order : left palm - 2 images, right palm - 2 images

Thank you.
Last edited by ginger17 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ginger17

More Left Palm images

Post by ginger17 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:35 pm

I am not sure if above mentioned images of left palm shows the minute details in my palm. so here are new pics

ginger17

Post by ginger17 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:37 pm

left palm images.
Last edited by ginger17 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ginger17

Post by ginger17 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Anyone would still be interested in reading my palm?

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:10 am

You have posted left palm very huge and that too horizontal. I said post a snap which I can zoom into and expand. Here I cannot reduce it. Secondly have not posted right palm which can be zoomed and expanded. I have reduce and expand the pictures to see details and calculate the ages. Also post all pictures vertical and not horizontal.

P.K.

ginger17

Post by ginger17 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:19 am

Hello Pravinji,
I have tried uploading my pics on different website. Below are links. I hope it works. I think you should now be able to zoom in.
Last edited by ginger17 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:08 am

Ginger,

I have seen your palms and understand your urgency. Although I cannot zoom the snaps but the pictures are much better. Yes you have come up through a very difficult period. I do not advise you to go for Palm Reading for you won't be benefited from it. Why don't you try something alternative i.e. Meditation to help you come up in life. I can guide you and I can send you a feedback of a lady whose palm was absolutely hopeless. How she came up in life through meditation. She wanted a child, a high B.P.Patient. Constant fights with her husband, in laws and colleagues at work. She became very calm later on, controlled her B.P.

Her colleagues and Boss started liking her, Her husband would help her out in the kitchen as the in laws were not in the house so the wife had to prepared food which she was not accustomed to. She would come late at home at about 9 p.m. prepare the food and then after Dinner go to sleep, get up 5 a.m. in the morning (a late riser) and do the house work in the morning with her husband helping her out and this way she achieved success in life.

Nobody can say how much you will earn. Yesterday I was at a place www.chakrayog.com which is in Mumbay. I go there all Saturdays punctually. This lady was saying about the Agya Chakra (Crown Chakra) and said you will reach your Destiny definitely but for that why go through all the pain. Why not tune yourself to get painful experiences, fight and go ahead so that such experiences if repeated again (and they do tend to repeat) you know how to face them. So you can make your path much much better to reach your Destiny.

If you want I can send you the feedback of this lady too so that you may get inspired.

God Bless You.

P.K.

ginger17

Post by ginger17 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 am

Thank you very much sir for your kind and honest words. I sincerely appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule and motivating people like us. Yes, I kind of started meditating as I realised that I need to find that inner voice in me. I am here to seek inspiration just like everyone else.

I just cant help but wonder what made you say that palm reading won't benefit me. Are my palms so complex and confusing?

Thank you once again!

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:11 am

Read this feedback:-

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=78918

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”