Carrer and family from th 40th

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:07 pm

That is a detailed reading which I do not do on the forum. Fate Line starts above the head line and that age I counted to be 40/41. You are now in that age. You have not confirmed about facing stagnancy in your career at present or your feeling for a change in career or city/residence.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

anto

Post by anto » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:41 pm

I think  to have already lived the events described by the gap (stagnancy) of fate line near head line.

At that time (33/34 years old) I had a big change in carrier, followed by stagnancy period.

At this time (40/41) I'think to live the events described by fate line going to hearth line and its branches.

Also, now I'm living the best moment in the carrier, simultaneously is undergoing a transformation of carier.

Hope to be clear, thanks

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:30 am

So the change in your life has already come it seems. Anyway I am describing fate line starting from above the head line and not just below the heart line.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

anto

Post by anto » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:27 pm

ok, we've defined what about we're speaking.

So, please let me know what fate line and life line describe (after 40/41) considering that stagnacy already past.

Thank you.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:52 am

I do not do detailed reading on the forum.

P.K.

anto

Post by anto » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 am

WHAT DISAPPOINTMENT, p.k.!!!!

After a lot of post where you've been in WRONG, now that is your answer.

lol

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:13 am

Dear Anto,

I go according to what I have read and experienced in life in palm reading. This is your initial post:

I like palmistry and and I'd like have some some consideration about my life for next years, especially about career and family life that seem to be unstable.

After this you post the following:

At this time (40/41) I'think to live the events described by fate line going to hearth line and its branches.

Also, now I'm living the best moment in the carrier, simultaneously is undergoing a transformation of carrier.

which one is correct. I have yet to come across a person who is highly successful and doing well in his personal and professional life asking for a palm reading.

I do not do detailed Palm Reading since a long time on any forum as it takes a lot of my time and any time I predict can be wrong by 2 years plus or minus as other Expert Palmist claim otherwise what is indicated in your palm on what I mentioned seems to be correct. Maybe what I stated may happen in a year or two from now.

P.K.

anto

Post by anto » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:39 pm

It doesn't correct and incomplete, there are 2 page of posts and not only two row that you've reported, but it's no problem.

Anyway, I've get the sense of your business and let me add that everyone makes mistakes.  

Why do you think that only the  unfortunate and worried person ask about palmistry read? I know a lot of success people likes palmistry.

God bless you, my friend.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Anto,

I am not God that I claim I do not make mistakes but you claim two things related to yourself and one is negative and the other is positive. Which one to believe. Have you ever seen a Healthy person going to a Doctor. In this case the Palm Reader becomes a Doctor. At least I have never come across any case where a person who is happy comes to a palmist. This forum has at least 500 to 600 palms over the years or maybe much more. Check out and show me any person who is very happy coming to ask for palm reading anywhere in this forum.  

P.K.

anto

Post by anto » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:13 pm

dear Pravin

you're right about more people on palmistry forum.

But I'm living the best professional time until now and happy for this.

I love study palmistry to better understand my life, my soul and scrutinize a lilttle the future, that's all.
I've already saw some success and trouble in my future..

In this moment I don't have health problem (described in future life line), but sometimes I go to the doctor for a check, simply to stay also better.

So, happy to be the first happy person that ask read palmistry.

Sorry if I've been not very kindly in the past posts.

anto

Post by anto » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:02 pm

not any comment?? thanks

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:49 pm

I will attend to you request in a day or two.

P.K.

anto

Post by anto » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Hi Pravin,

my request is about professional and family life?

Will be other awards and successes from 40th to 50th years old

and other children in my family?

Thanks, L.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 am

At this age there will be lots of changes in  your career because of quite a few fate lines besides the original one.

P.K.

anto

Post by anto » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:14 pm

My questions were

Will be other awards and successes from 40th to 50th years old and other children in my family?

Many Thanks

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”