Blocked!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jamie.123

Blocked!

Post by jamie.123 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Hello palm readers,

Well this time my query is different..i wanted to ask you'all about my career because i have been suffering severe blockages in this area.
I have recently finished my post-graduation and was supposed to start with my 1st official job in the place i was interned BUT ALAS! things turned haywire and i wasnt given the offer till the last moment (I was guaranteed a job by someone)
Is it possible to state when will this stressful period get over and i will land up with a job(i have been hunting since quite sometime).How will my career be?

I am a right handed female,almost 23 yrs old

PLAM IMAGES:https://www.flickr.com/photos/72261267@N05/

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Blocked!

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:59 am

jamie.123 wrote:Hello palm readers,

Well this time my query is different..i wanted to ask you'all about my career because i have been suffering severe blockages in this area.
I have recently finished my post-graduation and was supposed to start with my 1st official job in the place i was interned BUT ALAS! things turned haywire and i wasnt given the offer till the last moment (I was guaranteed a job by someone)
Is it possible to state when will this stressful period get over and i will land up with a job(i have been hunting since quite sometime).How will my career be?

Hi Jamie,

A short answer for your help:
Age 23 (+-) 2 months) can help to get a job.

Do give feedbacks.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Hello sir,

Thank you once again for your reply..my dob is 22-aug-1991
what else does my hand suggest regarding career and money?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:52 am

Jamie and Rishi, :)  :)

Sorry to intervene here but in addition to this reading which could still be in transit, I thought that Jamie might also benefit from studying my recent posting about the subject of "blockages".

Hint: The main blockage to you making any further forward progress with your career, is NOT to be found in the lines of your palm.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=84286

Best regards to the both of you,

EoT   :smt002

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:01 am

Dear EOT,

I always tell those who come for palm reading that it is they who are greater than those lines in their palm. They make those lines in the palm. It is not the lines which make them. A man is greater than all this.

The way a person walks also enables us to read what is going on in the mind of the person. A person who goes on asking questions after questions in most of the forum without finding a solution is someone who does not know where to go or what is next in life. It is what we make of our life and not what life makes of us.

I have come across so many persons for palm reading with a very small percentage of people who are sure what they want to know and once they get their answers they move in that direction to either delete that from their life or take benefit of the advantage they are indicated to get.

P.K.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A man is greater than all this

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:51 pm

I always tell those who come for palm reading that it is they who are greater than those lines in their palm. They make those lines in the palm. It is not the lines which make them. A man is greater than all this.
Hello Pravin,

I could not agree more with what you have written above, although I want to make it perfectly clear that neither yourself nor any other one of our gifted palmistry reader's needs to feel that I am personally criticising or attacking them for misleading people into believing something which is categorically not true, or claiming to have abilities which they simply do not possess.

I want it to be noted that my comments were meant to apply to all types of readings (including my own) concerning the wrong and sometimes dangerous misunderstandings which many but certainly not all of our querents hold about their reading being greater than they are, removing all hope for a better future and becoming the ultimate excuse for them to give up (they start to believe that it is their destiny to fail, so why try to do anything to improve their situation).

As you, Rishi and the other readers have no valid reason to feel that your methods or moral values are under attack here, I take your statement not as a form of defence (as you have nothing to defend, from what I said), but rather as a declaration of the ongoing high ethical standards with which you conduct your readings, always in the member's best interests.

The very same high ethical standards of behaviour towards your clients which I do not want to see distorted, devalued or wasted by a querent's unintended misunderstandings about what their reading is actually telling them is possible.

I wish to support all readers and the people who come to them for help on Mystic Board, but at the same time I want to destroy or shoot down in flames as many of their misunderstandings about what the reading is telling them, as I am able to.

All the very best with your spiritual work and good health, good fortune and life's many other blessings to you and your family, from me and mine

EoT  :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:13 am

EOT,

I agree with you totally. One negative comment from us to the readers leads them the wrong path. There is nothing in the palm which can help a person reach extra ordinary heights or solve their problems. Everything is in our mind and if it is not helping us we have to reprogramme ourselves to get success in life.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:49 am

Dear RishiRahul
Sir, could you also tell me how will my career be?Will i be successful and financially strong and stable

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:04 am

HELLO RISHIRAHUL SIR!,
well yess you were right i do have a job ..i just got it 2/3 days back..but its more of a back-up since i am pursuing an investment banking course.If i may ask,how will my career be?will i get into investment banking after the course

RishiRahul wrote: Hi Jamie,

Do give feedbacks.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:31 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
jamie.123 wrote:Hello palm readers,

Hi Jamie,

Do give feedbacks.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
jamie.123 wrote:HELLO RISHIRAHUL SIR!,
well yess you were right i do have a job ..i just got it 2/3 days back..but its more of a back-up since i am pursuing an investment banking course.If i may ask,how will my career be?will i get into investment banking after the course

RishiRahul wrote: Hi Jamie,

Do give feedbacks.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

Hello jamie123,

You are exactly age 23 and you got your job; which was my short answer
So the next step is done.

Now do not seek more, and try to improve yourself as you have trying to follow EoT's advise.

Thanks for the feedback & Good luck for your future!

RishiRahul

P.S: Now that you have entered the 'grind', where hard efforts result well. Remain foccussed to what you are on at present without concentrating on women for the next 3 years till end 2017........ is my last hint to you for present success

jamie.123

Post by jamie.123 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Hello sir,

Thank you so much for the response and the small hint which actually says a lot to me,hard work and focus are the keys to my success.Only a slight confusion i am a girl so why would i concentrate on women?
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello jamie123,

Now do not seek more, and try to improve yourself as you have trying to follow EoT's advise.

RishiRahul

P.S: Now that you have entered the 'grind', where hard efforts result well. Remain foccussed to what you are on at present without concentrating on women for the next 3 years till end 2017........ is my last hint to you for present success

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:18 pm

jamie.123 wrote:Hello sir,

Thank you so much for the response and the small hint which actually says a lot to me,hard work and focus are the keys to my success.Only a slight confusion i am a girl so why would i concentrate on women?
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello jamie123,

RishiRahul

Sorry! I meant that concentration on 'the other sex partner' should be avoided at this time.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I am sure that Jamie will be most relieved to hear this

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:50 pm

Rishi,

No offence intended but you appear to be promoting total celibacy and lack of any close relationships with men at least until the end of 2017, as Jamie's only effective way of enjoying success in her career.

Surely you meant to advise her not to focus MAINLY or ONLY on her relationships with men during that period, so taking her concentration off doing her job well and making positive progress towards achieving her career goals.

I feel to the contrary that she needs to find the best balance for her between all the many life areas.

Sometimes she needs to focus more on her job, and at other times on her relationships.

I also believe that success at her job and happiness in her close relationships feed upon and depend on each other.

She would have a much more well rounded personality, be more successful in her job and have much more satisfying and personally fulfilling relationships with men, if she more efficiently balances her concentration or focus of time and energies between all important aspects of her life, including but not limited to the two which are mentioned above.

So she does not have to give up completely on having a male partner until late 2017, but she must avoid focusing upon this to the total exclusion of all other equally important areas of her life (including her job).

I am sure that Jamie will be most relieved to hear this.  lol

EoT  :smt002  :smt002  :smt005

jamie.123

Re: I am sure that Jamie will be most relieved to hear this

Post by jamie.123 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:22 am

Haha..yess EoT you are right i am the most relieved when you said i need to strike a balance between the two and the two are corelated for me to succeed as we are human beings after all..and it is very important to be emotional secure within because that also contributes to your exterior and impacts your performance.
eye_of_tiger wrote:Rishi,

No offence intended but you appear to be promoting total celibacy and lack of any close relationships with men at least until the end of 2017, as Jamie's only effective way of enjoying success in her career.

Surely you meant to advise her not to focus MAINLY or ONLY on her relationships with men during that period, so taking her concentration off doing her job well and making positive progress towards achieving her career goals.

I feel to the contrary that she needs to find the best balance for her between all the many life areas.

Sometimes she needs to focus more on her job, and at other times on her relationships.

I also believe that success at her job and happiness in her close relationships feed upon and depend on each other.

She would have a much more well rounded personality, be more successful in her job and have much more satisfying and personally fulfilling relationships with men, if she more efficiently balances her concentration or focus of time and energies between all important aspects of her life, including but not limited to the two which are mentioned above.

So she does not have to give up completely on having a male partner until late 2017, but she must avoid focusing upon this to the total exclusion of all other equally important areas of her life (including her job).

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: I am sure that Jamie will be most relieved to hear this

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:59 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Rishi,

Dear EoT,

I wonder if 'concentration on' is same as compared to 'total celibacy'?
My wors are very carefully chosen, lest others are not misguided.

Rishi :)

P.S: At this time one generally gets into relationhips with people not available to them in some way or other.
And or gets into trouble, attracting financial troubles too.
That sort of a thing. Which & what are only revealed in professional/deeper readings.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”