plz help....

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

naaz

plz help....

Post by naaz » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:41 pm

i need ur help as i have to travel by air and i have lots of bad imaginations for that so i check my travel lines and that shows an island.
So my question is an island in travel line means danger from water...??? Or death from drowing plz help me out as i have an island on my right hand and i m right handed island not on left hand.
Female...age .....23
thanks

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:15 am

Please post your palm prints. Why worry by just looking at the palms? You make the lines in your palm and not the other way round.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

naaz

Post by naaz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:05 am

I dnt have a good camera for that prints. :(  .but i read it in palmistry website that island in travel line means danger from water or droeong danger.so what to do u think if dome boday has island on her hand what will u ptedict from that travel line.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:58 am

Without posting palm images it is not possible to answer your questions. There are several thousand people coming daily with comments that they have star here and trident there and when they post the snaps there is no such thing. They find triangles and what not. If you are expert then why would you ask the question yourself? So either you post the pictures if you want my comment or else I close this matter.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

naaz

Post by naaz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:38 pm

I didnt mean that sir,i m not an expert just saw on web then this question came in my mind.i will post my hand prints soon with someones good camera thankd for ur time.... :)

naaz

Post by naaz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Sir may b ur right its not an island.but plz sir will u tell me that if it is an island in real on travel line what does it mean?i hope u will help me out..
Thanks alot

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:43 am

What you say is an island on travel line may not be an island and if at all it is an island it may not be on travel line. There has to be a counter effect of it somewhere else on the palm for confirmation. All this I can tell once I see your palm print. You see everything on nett but you will not know how it relates to your palm. There are instances where chance lines looking like a square people interpret it as an island. I look to the effect on the palm after that so called island. If the effect is still good then it is not an island.

P.K.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”