An interesting hand for you

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ishu Gupta

An interesting hand for you

Post by Ishu Gupta » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 am

Dear all,

Warm Greetings.  I have started studying about palmistry some time back and as it happens with everyone, i started examining my own palm first and with each passing day my hand became all the more amusing for me to read.

I would like to have you guys expert opinion as to how better understand my palm.

A few pointers on which i would specifically try to bring your attention to :-

>> Have a clearly marked STAR on the mount of Lower Mars (Just below the origin of head and life line)

>> Have 2 clear EFFORT Lines originating from life line and going towards jupiter is cut by SYMOTHY Line. The lower one seems to have a very faint STAR Formation. What does this mean ?

>> Do you call the formation on the Apollo Mount a STAR of just a cross on the SUN LINE.?

>> Towards the bottom of the LIFE Line a TAIL OF FISH got developed in the last 6 months. What does this mean.

>> My 2 saturn lines dramatically turns towards diffrent mounts after crossing the heart line. Few authors say that we name the line depending on the mounts it ends. SO does that mean my saturn lines would be called Appollo line & Jupiter Line.

>> What is the line origination from the LIFE Line from between the two saturn lines and abruptly stopping at the Plain of Mars.

>> Please observe the marking at the base of Apollo Mount (Towards the middle of Mercury and Apollo). Is it a CONCH (Leaf sort of formation) Symbol or just two TRIANGLES one over the other.

>>  Lots of downward lines originating from the Heart Line. Will my married life not be happy?

>> Also if you would very closely observe my first AFFECTION Line. It is bending towards heart line and becomes very faint. It forms a very faint ISLAND and the two lines of the island meet just abve the Heart line to form a very faint line. I am going through a very bad phase in my personal life. Would this faint line mean that we would meet again in future.?

>> And finally do you eminent people think that i have any chance to pursue career in OCCULT and my financial state in future.

Hope all of your precious observations would be enriching for all of us. :)

Right handed - 26 yr old male.

CHEERS :)
Attachments
11_Right Hand.jpg
11_Right Hand.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2734 times
11_Right Hand.jpg
11_Right Hand.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2734 times

Ishu Gupta

Post by Ishu Gupta » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Hello All,

I dont want to be seen as a very pushy individual, but if you guys can at least discuss the palm, that would set the ball rolling.

[b]We would all learn and grow with discussion of such nature especially people like me who have started reading about palmistry and is in search of knowledge from learned people.[/b]

[b]GYAN BATNE SE BADHTA HAI [/b]. .... SO lets INCREASE OUR KNOWLEDGE and collectively GROW.

Hope few learned people will throw some light on some of the unique points raised in the post.

CHEERS

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:08 am

I will answer some of your questions if you add an image of the left hand and also the backview.

Ishu Gupta

Post by Ishu Gupta » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Thanks  lot Bhartiya Sir for your reply.

As per your instruction, attaching my Left hand & both hands back side picture.

Waiting for your observation keenly Bhartiya Sir.
Attachments
10_Left hand.jpg
10_Left hand.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2631 times
10_Left hand.jpg
10_Left hand.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2631 times

Ishu Gupta

Back side photgraph

Post by Ishu Gupta » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Attaching back side photgraph as per instruction.
Attachments
Back.jpg
Back.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 2629 times

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:44 am

There is no star on the mount of lower mars. what you see is a crossing of other lines. But it is not a star formation.

the first effort line that goes to jupiter mount indicates a desire to achieve.  It also sometimes shows success in academics.

the seconds effort line starts in middle age at 40 - 45. This effort line stops or becomes weak at the head line. Usually this shows that around that time, you may take a wrong decision which could result in disappointment or lower level of success than you wish for.

I cannot see a star on the Apollo mount. To be effective, a star should be prominent. According to me, there is no star formation on the Apollo mount.

The line starting from the LIFE Line & ending in your plain of mars acts like a fate line. A new fate from teh mount of moon takes over this line. It shows a new beginning and often indicates a much better quality of life through job or location change.

Ishu Gupta

The mark i thought was a star on Mars

Post by Ishu Gupta » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:30 am

Thanks Bharatiya sir for your insights.
Attaching the marks which i thought were stars on Mars & Apollo.

Very thankful.... :)
Attachments
1E.jpg
1E.jpg (805.41 KiB) Viewed 2580 times

Ishu Gupta

The mark which i thought was Star on Apollo

Post by Ishu Gupta » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:33 am

A close shot Sir.

Thnq
Attachments
20140624_190722E.jpg
20140624_190722E.jpg (741.3 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:47 pm

You have too many questions. The best thing would be to enroll for Palmistry Guidance and then read the material posted over there. After that you ask questions. I can give you a short reading but not answer to all those points you have asked.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Ishu Gupta

Post by Ishu Gupta » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks Praveen Sir that you could take some time out for me.

Waiting for your Short Reading. Um sure even your Short Reading would be immensely insightful.

Ardently Waiting Sir.

Would surely enrol.

Ishu Gupta

Post by Ishu Gupta » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Sir,

I am already reading about palmistry and these questions came up when i was referring to different sources.

Please help me with these questions..... PLEASE.

The answers to these questions can only come with experience and i know their is no dearth of Experience on this forum.

Please HELP.

Ishu Gupta

Post by Ishu Gupta » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Dear ALL,

um really concerned about the marking on the apollo mount(Right Hand).

Dont give me any interpretation of the marking, just with your experience can you confirm if it is a "CROSS on the Sun line" or some other kind of marking.

Since it has taken a long time to hear from you guys....It has got me really concerned now..... PLEASE HELP

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:03 am

That is a cross on the broken Sun line.
In this new picture one can see that the effort line does not stop at the head line. It proceeds beyond that point.

Altogether your hand is quite good. Career and finances will be comfortable. The weak area in your hand is relationships (love & marriage).

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:21 am

Yes on Lower Mount of Mars there is a Star. This mount indicates fighting qualities more of physical type.

There is no star on Mount  of Jupitor. Lower empathy line cannot be called an empathy line while upper one is empathy line.

On Mount of Apollo there is a cross but attached to it is a square so you will survive from the negative effects.

I do not deal in Fish etc. as it related to Indian Palmistry but throughout your palm the Life Line is good so a life well lived.

Fate Line ends at heart line and the branches that you describe do not go from the heart line. The one going to Mount of Jupitor appears to be a part of Heart Line and the other one going towards Mount of Apollo does not even touch the heart line or dimly touches it. To know meaning of this I have to give my full hour or two understand so many other things in your palm. Just see what effect it has on your other lines i.e. the Heart, Head, Life, Fate and Sun Line or even the Relationship line as these lines give a positive or negative meaning with indications on any of these lines.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”