General Palm reading please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

beltc

Post by beltc » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 am

i thought the break in the lifeline like that would of meant a serious accident or a serious change

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:33 am

Little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Drink deep else leave the bierian spring or something like that. So have complete knowledge or ask others.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

beltc

Post by beltc » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:38 am

I have an interesting story my uncle had a broken life line and the palm reader told him that he would be dead at 35.Anyway when he turned 35 his wife had died and he was never the same again he went the rest of his life in a downhill spiral so i guess the palm reader was right he didnt die physicly but he was finished and had given up on life

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:36 am

beltc wrote:I have an interesting story my uncle had a broken life line and the palm reader told him that he would be dead at 35.Anyway when he turned 35 his wife had died and he was never the same again he went the rest of his life in a downhill spiral so i guess the palm reader was right he didnt die physicly but he was finished and had given up on life
Rather than finding this an interesting story, I feel deeply upset and saddened for both your uncle, as well as for his wife.

This story only emphasises in my opinion the huge burden of responsibility which every reader has to carry, to think  long and hard about the possible life damaging effects of their predictions, before offering such irresponsible information to their vulnerable client.

It is my belief although I could never prove it that the palmistry reader in question was indirectly reading your aunt's fate through the lines on your uncle's palms, but without reslising it misinterpreted them as applying to him, and not as he should have to her.

Imagine what it would feel like to be told that you will die at the age of 35, and today was your 35th birthday. Just the mere thought that you are about to die could easily become a negative self fulfilling prophecy.

People who have been erroneously told of their imminent death in the past have been known to give up completely with no real reason for doing so, or even worse take their own life because of the terrible shock to their system.

Very sad human tragedy, but at the same time very thought provoking about the ethics of giving readings of any type, and particularly hilighting the potential dangers inherent whenever someone attempts to predict the future through their readings.

Thank you for posting this,

EoT

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:50 am

Broken Life Line will rarely predict Death. If it is overlapped then there will be change in direction of life indicated by the following part of the life line whether it is prominent or less prominent as compared to the first part, whether this life line encloses more of Mount of Venus indicating more energy or less of the Mount.

What might have happened is he maybe having an influence line of his wife running parallel to his life line and that might have stopped at the age she died and the stopping part could be ending by a cross or a star or a red dot or an influence line stopping it completely. I can tell you for sure that it is not easy to predict death and no expert will tell you death indicated in your palm otherwise you will be frightened no end and for all you know he maybe wrong. I have tried predicting death thrice and on only one occasion I was right but in the other 2 occasions I was wrong and I have 25 years of palm reading experience.

So best is to avoid palmist who give negative readings.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Cho-gin

Post by Cho-gin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:52 am

beltc wrote:I have an interesting story my uncle had a broken life line and the palm reader told him that he would be dead at 35.Anyway when he turned 35 his wife had died and he was never the same again he went the rest of his life in a downhill spiral so i guess the palm reader was right he didnt die physicly but he was finished and had given up on life
that palmist is hog wash.
breaking life lines wont mean death, but a maybe a change

if you have a line of mars the line of mars is suppose to impart extra strength to the person and have them over come the break in the line.

breaks and problems in life line just means
less energy/health at that period of time.

afterwards if you can overcome them you are free to go.
those with the line of mars have more energy and endurance to fight.

that is all the line of life means
how much energy a person has to fight through life.
one with a weak line of life has less energy to use to fight.

so the question is do you want to fight or will you let things control you?
change your fate/lines by controlling yourself.

lines do change after all.
and you do have the line of mars

while you look at your left hand the past
you should be looking at the right hand the present + future

also one should look on the dominant hand not the left hand for predictions on what you have accomplished compared to your past self =left hand
that is all. I am done repeating

beltc

Post by beltc » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:59 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Rather than finding this an interesting story, I feel deeply upset and saddened for both your uncle, as well as for his wife.

This story only emphasises in my opinion the huge burden of responsibility which every reader has to carry, to think  long and hard about the possible life damaging effects of their predictions, before offering such irresponsible information to their vulnerable client.

It is my belief although I could never prove it that the palmistry reader in question was indirectly reading your aunt's fate through the lines on your uncle's palms, but without reslising it misinterpreted them as applying to him, and not as he should have to her.

Imagine what it would feel like to be told that you will die at the age of 35, and today was your 35th birthday. Just the mere thought that you are about to die could easily become a negative self fulfilling prophecy.

People who have been erroneously told of their imminent death in the past have been known to give up completely with no real reason for doing so, or even worse take their own life because of the terrible shock to their system.

Very sad human tragedy, but at the same time very thought provoking about the ethics of giving readings of any type, and particularly hilighting the potential dangers inherent whenever someone attempts to predict the future through their readings.

Thank you for posting this,

EoT
I know some people wouldnt want to know about their death or anything bad in their palm or other future readings but im the opposite i would love to know so maybe i can prepare myself and my family for the bad times.I dont want to get a reading and have someone tell me only good things because in life there is both good and bad lbh mostly bad.

What could my overlapping life line mean could it mean a marriage or maybe a move to another country or an illness

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”