General Palm reading please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

beltc

General Palm reading please

Post by beltc » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:39 am

Hi all im new to this site and would like a palm reading if anyone has the time.Just anything thats visible Career,Romance,Travel.Im right handed 30yr old male
Attachments
Left.jpg
Left.jpg (281.59 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
right.jpg
right.jpg (259.13 KiB) Viewed 3738 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:36 am

You are too trusting a person so success on Career is difficult as people are bound to take benefit of your weakness. Do meditation to improve yourself. In such conditions I do not think you will be successful in romance. You have islands on the heart line showing you hate people who are shrewd, calculative and show off.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

beltc

Post by beltc » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 am

Pravin can you see when im goinng to get married or have a seroius relationship?

Thank you

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:57 am

From this poor image I cannot tell you the marriage year.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:14 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
beltc wrote:Pravin can you see when im goinng to get married or have a seroius relationship?

Thank you

As Pravin Kumar rightly mentioned that you are too trusting in love.

Actually you tend to give more than should be received. Sounds a bit harsh, I am sorry.
You tend to believe the person more.. too much so much so that you do not realise that humans are after all made of clay and not just flesh.... Kali yuga after all through a satya yuga sighting.

With time you will become sharp...er in realising where the mistakes are made. Reminds me of unselfish love that a dog is capable of (not cats).

)Dogs are the best friends of humans)... in that vein I mentioned the word 'dog'.

You will be attracted to intelligent, good looking & versatile people.

Now attempting to answer your question with limited details (but enough for guidance, though nothing specific):= age 30 to age 32 may have a relationship; that is if no new endeavour began from mid 2012

But only from after age 34 would you be able to take responsibilty for love better, while this mentioned period can bring marriage like stabler relations.

After giving present feedback if any; do keep 'us' informed of the practical develepments in 2018/19.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

beltc

Post by beltc » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:36 am

thank you RishiRahul
What do you mean by age 30 to age 32 may have a relationship; that is if no new endeavour began from mid 2012

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:46 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
beltc wrote:Pravin can you see when im goinng to get married or have a seroius relationship?

Thank you

As Pravin Kumar rightly mentioned that you are too trusting in love.

Actually you tend to give more than should be received. Sounds a bit harsh, I am sorry.
You tend to believe the person more.. too much so much so that you do not realise that humans are after all made of clay and not just flesh.... Kali yuga after all through a satya yuga sighting.

With time you will become sharp...er in realising where the mistakes are made. Reminds me of unselfish love that a dog is capable of (not cats).

)Dogs are the best friends of humans)... in that vein I mentioned the word 'dog'.

You will be attracted to intelligent, good looking & versatile people.

Now attempting to answer your question with limited details (but enough for guidance, though nothing specific):= age 30 to age 32 may have a relationship; that is if no new endeavour began from mid 2012

But only from after age 34 would you be able to take responsibilty for love better, while this mentioned period can bring marriage like stabler relations.

After giving present feedback if any; do keep 'us' informed of the practical develepments in 2018/19.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
beltc wrote:thank you RishiRahul
What do you mean by age 30 to age 32 may have a relationship; that is if no new endeavour began from mid 2012
The endeavour in mid 2012 may or may not have been related to personal relations.

It wasnt as you have confirmed. Even then, a relationship is expected to happen between age 30 to age 32.

But only personal endevours after age 34 would have a stable/practical base, as mentioned above in different words.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Gentlemen, I would love your comments and observations about the head and heart lines of beltc in the left hand and also the dip (more in the right) on the mount of jupiter!

Thanks!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:41 am

Left hand headline is best in that palm, shows practical business sense. In the heart line numerous branches are curving downwards and also the main heart line which shows No Pride in Love. He would bend to please everyone, he would believe in others at his own expense and hence suffer emotionally.

In the right hand the heart line is the same, in fact curving more downwards and even cutting the life line so he must have been cheated emotionally or trusted a person to an extent and then that person double crossed him so the effect is like hurting him back. We get that pain in our heart when we are cheated although we trust the other person blindly. So that is the pain he must have already felt on quite a few occasions probably. In the right palm the head line is quite good and that is the best line he has in his palm. It is good thing that his relationship line is good and I hope he changes his nature through meditation or whichever way he thinks better.

Pravin Kumar

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:35 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Gentlemen, I would love your comments and observations about the head and heart lines of beltc in the left hand and also the dip (more in the right) on the mount of jupiter!
Thanks!
Rohiniranjan
Addendum/clarification: Particularly the 'straightness' of the head line/s! Any observations about that based on individuals you might have seen with similar lay of the line/s?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

beltc

Post by beltc » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:38 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:So that is the pain he must have already felt on quite a few occasions probably. It is good thing that his relationship line is good and I hope he changes his nature through meditation or whichever way he thinks better.

Pravin Kumar
I do go all out for people but when it comes to relationships im extrememly lonely i can never meet people.

relationship line is good does that negate the troubles i have with my heart line

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Gentlemen, I would love your comments and observations about the head and heart lines of beltc in the left hand and also the dip (more in the right) on the mount of jupiter!

Thanks!

Rohiniranjan
Dear Dada,

Nice questions!

The head  line on the left hand= Show a person who has a good I.Q and is/remains fairly level headed, even with the frays of the heart line.

The heart line on the left hand= drooping lines like tassels show a person who get easily involved in relationships; falls in & out of love, which may be genetic; while The straightness show a feminine love nature.
The droop of the line at the mount of Jupiter show that the native is too trusting with friends/such friends, and tends to believe some very blindly, even sometimes not following instinct, to get deceived.
Cheiro has mentioned about this in all his books.

dip of heart line on the right hand= show increase of 'recklessness' in the matters of the heart.

Rishi
Rohiniranjan wrote: color=red]Addendum/clarification: Particularly the 'straightness' of the head line/s! Any observations about that based on individuals you might have seen with similar lay of the line/s?[/color]
What I have noticed about such straight head lines is that it adds to the feminity of the heart line.
A native who has logical/practical mindset, which increases through age. The native uses his mental faculties more with increasing age

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

beltc

Post by beltc » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:17 am

WHAT ABOUT THE BREAK IN THE LIFE LINE IN THE LEFT HAND.

beltc

Post by beltc » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:07 am

WHAT ABOUT THE BREAK IN THE LIFE LINE IN THE LEFT HAND.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:46 am

There is a break in life line but it is overlapped by another life line. The earlier life line ends at 35/36 and the original fate line also stops at that age and the new one starts again. So change in your career, new posting, new city or new Organisation. Nothing seriously to worry as you also have a Inner Line of Mars.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”