Can I change Job ?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Montu3377

Can I change Job ?

Post by Montu3377 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:57 am

Dear all Palmistry Gurus,

I am continuously connected with you all guys. You all palmistry gurus helped me a lot in my bad time when I was stuck in India for about 2 yrs due to Visa issue and my life is back to normal now, my earning as well.

Currently I am in back in the USA again from 20th March,2014. From 20th March,2014 to 7th May,2014, I was NOT having project ,so I was NOT earning any thing but from 7th May,2014 onwards , I am getting paid regularly as my employer got project,so my earning/salary started again from 7th May,2014.

...birth details not required in palmistry......... Male. Right hand is dominant hand.

I am planning to switch/change my job. My question to you is that :

1. Can I change my job now or there will be a risk in that? means will new job may NOT suitable for me and will stop my earning?

2. Will my earning increase by changing the job and will I earn continuously after job change (If I change) ?

My earning is already started again back to normal from 7th May,2014 after coming to the USA.

Please let me know your prediction. You already have pictures of my right hand , left hand in visa related post.

Thank You.
Montu3377

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:59 am

You went to USA in March 2014 and you are writing now. You want a detailed reading in Palm which is not possible over here. One question I can answer and Montu please do not do everything after consulting the Palmist. You must have self confidence in yourself to succeed. Learn how to do that.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Montu3377

Post by Montu3377 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Respected Pravinji,

Thanks for your advice and I am definitely considering that and keeping in mind. Regarding "You went to USA in March 2014 and writing it now". I actually updated on same thread on next day when I got visa but probably it's very deep thread like on 2nd page , so it may possible to miss it.

Regards,
Montu

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:37 am

How are you now Montu?.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”