palm reading for career

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shellyb

palm reading for career

Post by shellyb » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:17 pm

I would like a palm reading for my career and finances. I have had very limited luck in my career and every time an opportunity comes up I seem to lose out to someone else. Among other things I can definitely see a lack of luck in my life.
   I have not given up and am still working hard to move forward. What do my palm lines say about my future career and financial success.

My right hand is dominant and I am a woman, 35 years old and dob: June 21, 1979. My palm prints are in the link below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126150578@N02/

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Fate line is cut at 33 or 34. There is a gap in fate after this cut. Fate resumes from head line. You are 35 now. So soon you will see improvement.
Shri Rishi Rahul and Shri Pravin Kumar are experts in timing, but I am sure that your career will see good changes by age 36 or 37.

shellyb

Post by shellyb » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:07 pm

I think the course of my career really ended exactly at 31. At the age of 32 I had to take a very low level job to pay bills and have not really progressed in the years that followed. I think it is interesting that it coincides with my fate line breaking.
  Also I noticed there are two faint horizontal line cutting my fate line just after it crosses the head line. I know this is considered a bad sign- what does it usually indicate? The fate line does restart after the head line though I'm not sure what age that usually signifies- is it 35 or 40? Different books say different things.
  I'm asking all of these questions purely out of interest in palmistry. Thanks for your input!
shelly

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:30 am

My timing was off by 2 years. As I said, Shri Pravin and Shri Rishi Rahul are very good at timing. The timing has to be adjusted based on many hand factors such as shape, setting of lines. Per my experience, your new fate starts well before 40. I think by 37 you will find good improvement.

If the fate line is crossed by faint lines it shows minor obstacles if they don't break or weaken the fate line. So in your case those lines should not create major problems. The line which stopped your career below the headline is thicker than the fate line, so it was a major obstacle.  Very few people have completely clean lines.  You can stop worrying about your long term future because your life line is not cut by any lines after 40. It means you will have much less worry and more favorable conditions. Your fate line is good and strong above the head line. There is also a sun line which adds to the quality of life.

Your hand shows the possibility of disruption in your personal life. Has that happened? Please don't answer if you don't want to.

Also are you considering a move abroad or have you already moved out of your home country?

shellyb

Post by shellyb » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:26 pm

I  moved out of my home country years ago. I have not had any disruption in my personal life and actually am happily married. Some other people have mentioned potential problems in my marriage after looking at my palm. Can you tell at what age this might occur? I had some issues in the relationship between the ages of 27-30.
Thank you for your reading! You were very insightful.
shelly

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:06 am

I expected the disruption well before 35. I was expecting either a geographical separation or issues of compatibility.

Thank you for your feedback. I wish you all the best. Keep up your efforts and success will come soon.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:52 am

Your fate line seems to be cut at the age of 35/36 i.e. after you have completed either 34 or 35 years of age. Even the line coming from the head line which suddenly slopes downwards is at the age of 35/36. Due to poor image it could also be line from life line cutting the fate line and head line and ending in the Plain of Mars.  Please post images which are sharp and that can be zoomed.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

shellyb

Post by shellyb » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:37 pm

Mr. Kumar- I think these are 2 distinct lines. I apologize for my palm images. There is a line drooping from my head line (in the middle of the palm). What does this line usually mean? There is another line from the life line that does cut the fate line and end in the plain of mars. The only difference between various palm readers is the age at which this happens. If the break in my fate line represents a break in my career (this occurred at 32). If the break represents a break in earning then this may be occurring according to your calculation.
shelly

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:02 am

Whatever you are doing now will stop as a prominent influence line cuts your fate line and it stops and another fate line has already started to the left of this fate line. This is in your 36th or latest 37th year.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”