Excessive lines on hands and fingers

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Beka213

Excessive lines on hands and fingers

Post by Beka213 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:52 am

I've noticed compared to most people I meet I have a lot of lines in comparison. When reading up on palmistry I was unable to find descriptions to depict these lines. Can anyone help me out please!? :)

I'm 21years old, female and I live in Brisbane, Australia :)
Attachments
image.jpg
Right hand
image.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 3625 times
image.jpg
Right hand
image.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3625 times
image.jpg
Left hand
image.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3625 times
image.jpg
Left hand
image.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3625 times

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:05 am

Which lines do you want to know about?

Beka213

Post by Beka213 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 pm

I would really like to know about lines related to future family, love and career.

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:31 am

Add a picture of the backside of the hand and one picture of the side of the palm below the little finger. Do this for both hands. So 4 more pictures.

Beka213

Post by Beka213 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:44 am

Hand
Attachments
image.jpg
Left hand, indent on middle finger is due to ring
image.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 3477 times
image.jpg
Left hand
image.jpg (931.83 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
image.jpg
Right hand
image.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3477 times
image.jpg
Right hand
image.jpg (940.34 KiB) Viewed 3477 times

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:50 am

You do have lot of lines. These lines running all over show that your emotions tend to get easily affected. You are sensitive and moody, your mind just doesn't seem to stop running and overanalyzing.

You are quite a romantic and love is never far from your thoughts.The lines show the possibility of multiple relationships. You will go through 1-2 bad breakups which will affect you emotionally, but do not despair. Your strongest & longest love comes later (early 30s).  

There's a very high chance that you will move far away from your place of birth maybe even to another country.

Your hand and fingers are stronger than the typical female hand.  Despite your sensitiveness, the hand structure, especially the thumb shows that you will not crumble under stress. There is a good energy & vitality about you and you will make something of your life in practical ways.  You are a fighter, not a quitter.

Around 30 you may undergo some hiccups probably due to career or relationship issues. The best part of your life is after 35. I have assumed you are right handed.

I'd like some feedback.

You seem physically quite healthy with no major problems. Is this true?

What are you studying ? You will do well in practical subjects rather than liberal arts, language studies or similar fields. You can even work well with your hands.

Was there any problem in childhood or teenage due to family circumstances that affected you deeply?

Beka213

Post by Beka213 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:02 am

Thank you :)
Wow, you are completely right on the money with my emotions haha :)
I'm studying a dual degree in chemical engineering and biotechnology.
And I do have a strong desire to move overseas after completion of my degree, but I am a bit torn about moving away from my friends and family.

Yeah my childhood/teenager years were absolutely horrible. I had daily violence in my family especially from my autistic brother, there was even times when I woke up with him over me with a knife to my neck. Some of the men my mother dated following the divorce of my parents had violence issues also, towards both my mother and us kids. I had to absolutely everything in the household once my parents divorced, when I was 9, from grocery shopping to cooking to cleaning to getting my younger brothers off to school everyday, it was a lot of pressure for a child. My mother was very irresponsible, we had big issues with each other, screaming arguments was our only form of communication. I also had to start working when I was 13 on top of school and tending to my brothers, which was very difficult to juggle. I worked so hard at school to achieve good grades but my mother was never happy with me, even when I would bring home straight As. But if my brothers got average grades they would be praised to an excessive extent.

She was always horrible to me, never supportive, it felt like her aim was to make me feel like I was worthless. Both my parents have depression problems and my mother has even tried to a commit suicide a couple of times. Once she tried to do so right in front of me, I was about 10. And my dad used to speak of just getting a one way ticket somewhere and never coming back. I guess it makes you feel like they don't care about at all, so as a result I developed depression myself. I also had a couple of bad relationships. I had these family issues up until I was 18, which was when I moved away from home, I didn't visit very often at that stage. And my mother changed into a completely different person(maybe because I was no longer around to do everything and she realised how difficult it was), none the less she suddenly became very pleasant to me and gave me a big apology for the way she had treated me.

I have worked hard to move past it all, I try to have a positive and happy outlook on life compared to the depressing and negative person I was becoming. My parents are a lot better parents now then what they were when I was growing up, I have forgiven them for the past but the environment I grew up in did have a big impact on me but I guess I developed a lot of good traits through it such as my independence and strength. But despite how much I have tried to, I have not been able to completely work past that feeling of not being cared about and loved, and I think is what makes me become so vulnerable when it comes to love.

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:03 pm

Thank you for the detailed feedback.

You did not answer if you are physically healthy.

Chemical engineering and biotechnology are perfectly in keeping with your hand.

You are mentally tough & quite capable of holding your own in life. Despite that, you should perhaps work on the emotional effect of your family history, maybe seek therapy or counseling. It will go far towards improving the quality of your future life.

I wish you all the best.

Beka213

Post by Beka213 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Thankyou for your time.

And yes as far as I'm aware I am in well physical health :)

Cho-gin

Post by Cho-gin » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:46 am

Hello I'm just a beginner but looked up a bit of palmistry,

Well I want to drop in and comment because some parts are similar to mine.

such as the drooping lines from the heart line. it shows that the person gets depressed emotionally.

I also see a writers fork meaning that she would be able to think on both sides of the story to make an objective person as far as head line goes.

I think she also has
a teachers square- good teacher- I also have one
the mystic cross- interested in occult - I also have one

but she also has a very light broken girdle of venus.
extra sensitive. - I also have one but mine is deeper

most with lots of lines are usually from smart people like einstein/other scientists so I am not surprised
they also typically have the writers fork

her sensitivity is less sever than mine though. my girdle is broken on one side with  an opening gap right hand
and closed on the other with 2 curved lines left hand.

her fate and sun line may be a bit weak right now.
most people's fate and sun lines are weaker until they put in extra hard work in their careers then the lines change to become deeper.

my lines have since changed from light to deep.
so to the posted hand keep pushing and work hard at it.

for now that's all I can do as I am still a newbie.
good luck.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”