would like to know more of my fate

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Cho-gin

would like to know more of my fate

Post by Cho-gin » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:18 am

Hello everyone,

I have been reading some palmistry + occult things for a while now
and I also tried to read it myself many times...

but I want  a third party opinion about my palm.

I am right hand dominant

WAY too many lines and thus hard to read.
for my heart I know that I suffer setbacks emotionally as the lines are drooping downwards.  I want to know when I would meet the one I guess.

and my head has a writers fork.

if I gain wealth or not doesn't matter as much as I can at least get
by until I find my true path.

So I want to know my destiny if possible

Thanks.
Attachments
palmistryprints2.png
closeup
palmistryprints2.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 3010 times
palmistryprints.png
palm
palmistryprints.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 3010 times
palmistrybackside.png
backside
palmistrybackside.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3030 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:02 am

You think with the heart. Thumb is short. Fingers are short too and hence an impulsive person who works only on big projects. You know the condition of your heart line, lines curving downwards. The heart line is lower than normal.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

anto

Post by anto » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:33 pm

hi Cho-gin,

let me add a simple consideration: I see some branches come from your fate line to apollo mount. They should be describe a big success and public renown for your writer activities. Have you, already, experimented that I've described?

bye, A.

Cho-gin

Post by Cho-gin » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:41 am

You guys are very perceptive.

But I am not confident enough in myself to make a book yet or
anything but now I am typing up more and more online

My professor started commenting that I should start a blog or something.
Since I write overly long emails so my writing and expression side certainly is building up trying to come out.  

I know that after all I do have a writer's fork as well.

I am interested in technology and science more or less.
with economics and politics afterwards.
and of course the occult.

Occult arts later became science after all.
you never know.  Nikola Tesla- was religious after all.

So those parts would be the prime topics I may focus on if I do go that route.

my profession is in technology,
but I did some work in the school system for technology and they told me I should try teaching the kids technology as well.

I also know I also have the mystic cross in my hands, as I said I studied some palmistry to read myself, but I don't have confidence that it is
correct so I want to compare notes with others.

but I know that the girdle of venus is holding me back especially since it is broken on the right hand.
at least that is how I see it. So I get nervous in front of a stage and I am in fact overly emotional at times.  
I was betrayed by some friends growing up so I have a hard time getting very close to people, only relations while not too close. that's why my heart line droops a whole lot.

I also have a baby face so I don't look my age.

I should give you my birth date.  
Aug 11 1982 2:50 am -5 timezone + daylight savings time

that makes me a aswhini- in vedic astrology it is said that my success will not come until after my early 30's
that's when I should start my life at least.

vedic astro with aswhini nakshatra
also states that i would have bad relations with my father
as well as enemies while growing up.
they are quite correct.

so I do already know I am impulsive emotionally and would need to control myself.
Thank You both.

But I also determined that I will travel, but first I need to secure some type of job away from home.
My horoscope already said that the only way I would find my destiny and true love is by traveling.
So I have already decide to do that.  

even my Chinese astrology told me that the only way to be happy would be me traveling. Tian Ma-horse in happiness house.

The question then is by what means and where.

Yes My Vedic ascendant is also Gemini which governs communication and
writing, I also have Rahu in gemini so I guess I am greedy for knowledge and need to learn to communicate.

I read on another website
"Through his Gemini Rahu, he will spend most of this life’s energy learning how to be adept at the art of communication. He now feels the need to educate himself, so that he can establish an identity in society."

so that means I may become famous later on but right now is still in the early stages and I need to work up my courage to get on stage.

Sorry for typing so much.
I guess my writer's fork took over.
I need an outlet to organize and let my ideas out.
but I not really thinking about making money on myself expression yet at least.

So you are both correct...

anto

Post by anto » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:27 pm

hi Cho-gin

now you're not confident to make a book, but, signs of success and public renown are in your hands, in specific way on apollos mount, all in good time, you can be happy,enjoy!!

I've noted some common elements, I work in technology sector (eng.) and technical trainer/teacher (square on jupiter mount).

I’ve a strong interest for paranormal, I think  palmistry is the better tool to better understand my self, my soul.

Sometimes I write articles newspaper on line (important hobby described by the branch of fate line to apollo mount after 35y.o.)

The fate line broken by my emotional/nervous problems (on head line)

Probably the success in my live will come back after 50  y.o. more or less (prominent fate line going to jupiter mount supported by prominent apollo line)

Unfortunately I can not help you about the date of birth. But I'd be happy to share with you and other palmistry opinions and lik of web sites that provide good information about palmistry.

Always be confident in the future, ciao

Cho-gin

Post by Cho-gin » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Thanks anto.

Yep I think I lost my confidence early on in life before I lost it I would jump around as a kid pre-4-5 years old and climb shelves etc.  

I got hurt a few times doing that

note: my head line actually starts outside my life line
then it joins the life line

closer to the Jupiter mount then goes downwards to the life line and touching it then stays there for about 1 cm and breaks away.

so I think I was born outgoing but some how things made me lose my confidence early on when I was close to a baby.  

I am studying a bit of western + vedic online + calculators.
Chinese astrology-bazi and zi wei dou shu- using calculators online and trying to translate what I can from resources online

the Vedic and Chinese Astrology seem much more accurate than the western ones

vedic astrology: I made the username Cho because the aswhini 3rd pada was to be named cho/chau.

I chose to read myself not to predict the future but try to find myself and find the most appropriate path I should take in life.

Besides I like learning new things.
:)

harikrishnan04

Om Namah Shivai...

Post by harikrishnan04 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:27 pm

--Salutations to the Great Lord and His Wonderful Consort Godess Parvati!---

Both hands, though having an overall positive vibe, is cluttered with too many influence lines; which means that you would be a huge multi-tasking man - sometimes your heart and mind
will travel in opposite directions! So, kindly conserve your energies, and have only one goal at a time.

Right hand promises good luck and a liesurely view of things. However, to become a writer you would need to really put efforts - The Sun Line is seen materialising towards 35-40 age, so you can
be an acomplished writer/journalist/free-lancer by that time.

Another area for you to concentrate would be teaching some arts - like Yoga, or high quality management.

You will travel quite, and making interesting contacts with the opposite sex.

God is great, and you will realise His greatness by 43.

--Om--.

Cho-gin

Re: Om Namah Shivai...

Post by Cho-gin » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:19 pm

harikrishnan04 wrote:--Salutations to the Great Lord and His Wonderful Consort Godess Parvati!---

Both hands, though having an overall positive vibe, is cluttered with too many influence lines; which means that you would be a huge multi-tasking man - sometimes your heart and mind
will travel in opposite directions! So, kindly conserve your energies, and have only one goal at a time.

Right hand promises good luck and a liesurely view of things. However, to become a writer you would need to really put efforts - The Sun Line is seen materialising towards 35-40 age, so you can
be an acomplished writer/journalist/free-lancer by that time.

Another area for you to concentrate would be teaching some arts - like Yoga, or high quality management.

You will travel quite, and making interesting contacts with the opposite sex.

God is great, and you will realise His greatness by 43.

--Om--.
Thanks
harikrishnan04

I don't know if I can have one goal at a time.
There are too many influences in my life pulling me in all directions causing me to stand still instead of moving forward.

So one goal at a time right now is quite hard.
I have too many things going on...at once. Fate seems to want me to go everywhere...and because I am impatient I have started too many things.

I also have a hard time saying no to people that I don't have problems with.

So unless I absolutely cannot do something for them, thus this forces me into a corner of not enough time.

so my mind says for me to stop and focus on one thing but my heart cannot leave certain things behind...

there in lays my problem. Ashwini nakshatra in vedic astrology is thus perfect in the way it describes my personality.

for this quote:
"You will travel quite, and making interesting contacts with the opposite sex."

But how will I travel by air, land, or by sea? and where... My travel lines indicate based on online research that it would be in the east Asian region as that is where most of the travel lines are coming from.

The reason why I ask about travel is that perhaps I should avoid killing myself doing so... to avoid... plane crashes...drowning etc.

I noticed that I have 3 lines crossing each other that form a triangle
and a few lines on the bottom
those are fairly long and deep lines as well.

these lines are quite deep and as a result means they will have a dramatic on my life so I don't know what to expect.

triangles and squares are usually good but I am not sure.

I am also worried for my future wife/girlfriend/spouse etc.
my marriage line is drooping down to the heartline which makes it a depressing marriage but I also have a cross on my mount of Jupiter
which should indicate happiness in marriage...

With a teachers square on top of the Jupiter mount as well...I am not sure what all my lines mean because in combination with each other

they contradict and make it confusing

my girdle of venus has 2 lines trying to join together
my left hand has the saturn completing the join
my right hand has the line closer to Jupiter in between Saturn and Jupiter
cutting off the girdle of venus that was suppose to complete the journey
and as a result the line closer to Jupiter never completes the girdle of venus.

I also have 3 lines coming out from girdle of venus forming a trident which I have no idea what it means.

Anyway thank you for all your help I will go online to find more resources to interpret my lines, I understand it is extremely hard to read my palm since mine is very confusing but I think many of you helped a lot.
:)
Attachments
travellines.jpg
travel lines
travellines.jpg (26.85 KiB) Viewed 2664 times

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”