Want to know regarding children and career in general

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ganeshasave

Want to know regarding children and career in general

Post by Ganeshasave » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:03 am

I am having a tough one year and would like to know about my futurew ith respect to children ( will i have , how many ) my job situation and succcess in it ?

I right with my right hand but play eat etc with my left hand ..

Thank you!
Attachments
image.jpg
Right hand
image.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2312 times
image.jpg
Left hand
image.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2312 times

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:23 am

I don't have the skill to predict about children.

Your career will be good in the long run. you have good fate lines. There are many influence lines cutting the life line in the present period. This period is from 25 to 30 approximately. After this your situation will improve. For 2 or 3 more years there will be stress.

Are there also problems in the immediate family since last 2 years?

Ganeshasave

BharatiyA

Post by Ganeshasave » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:16 am

Yes bharatiya you are right about the problem in immediate family in last two years ... Perfectly true .... Can you say something about my hhusband and my financial status how it will be ?

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:39 am

I do not have the expertise to predict about your husband.

Exact financial status is difficult to read from the palm.  But based on my experience I can say that you can earn well like upper middle class.

Are you into software?

Ganeshasave

Post by Ganeshasave » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:47 am

Bharatiya wrote:I do not have the expertise to predict about your husband.

Exact financial status is difficult to read from the palm.  But based on my experience I can say that you can earn well like upper middle class.

Are you into software?
Ok .. No  I am a doctor ..  Anything else you can read from my palm ?? Much appreciate you taking out your time to read my palm .. Thank you

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:53 am

most female hands in India with strong lines are either doctors, bank officers or in software. Can you add an image of the back view of your palm including fingers?
I want to see the structure of your hand. Make sure the thumb is visible. If it is not too much trouble, add a picture showing the thumb alone from the nail side.

Are you working or do you have an independent practice? Your hand shows that managing your own practice with all the administrative hassle will be stressful for you. You are better suited for work in a hospital or as partner with another doctor.

Thanks

Ganeshasave

Post by Ganeshasave » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:15 am

Bharatiya wrote:most female hands in India with strong lines are either doctors, bank officers or in software. Can you add an image of the back view of your palm including fingers?
I want to see the structure of your hand. Make sure the thumb is visible. If it is not too much trouble, add a picture showing the thumb alone from the nail side.

Are you working or do you have an independent practice? Your hand shows that managing your own practice with all the administrative hassle will be stressful for you. You are better suited for work in a hospital or as partner with another doctor.

Thanks
You are right I work for a hospital .. Too much stress to manage alone :) ...
Attachments
image.jpg
Right hand
image.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
image.jpg
Left hand
image.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 2191 times
image.jpg
Right thumb
image.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 2191 times

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:55 am

These are very good pictures, exactly what I was looking for.

Your hand is feminine and well-formed.  You have an excellent thumb, well balanced & low set.

As I said in my earlier post I don't have the skill to predict about children or specific relatives. However what I can tell you is this:

You have strong lines. They are deep, long and quite clean. The current period will be the most stressful in your life.  In your right hand your lifeline is cut by  4-5 cross lines. These lines are quite strong and will create worry and obstacles till your early 30s. This period actually began around 24 - 25.  One of them also cuts the fate line just under the head line around 32- 34.

So I expect career changes in mid 30s. After 35, your life and fate lines are clean. There is a very good sister fate supporting the main fate line above the head line in both hands. With the end of those cross cuts to your life and fate, your problems will reduce drastically.

On your left hand, there is a line that shows migration or foreign stay. Because it is so well marked, I think there's a strong possibility of your staying abroad for a long time.

I expect the 2nd half of your life to be quite successful.

Good luck.

Ganeshasave

Post by Ganeshasave » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:20 am

Bharatiya wrote:These are very good pictures, exactly what I was looking for.

Your hand is feminine and well-formed.  You have an excellent thumb, well balanced & low set.

As I said in my earlier post I don't have the skill to predict about children or specific relatives. However what I can tell you is this:

You have strong lines. They are deep, long and quite clean. The current period will be the most stressful in your life.  In your right hand your lifeline is cut by  4-5 cross lines. These lines are quite strong and will create worry and obstacles till your early 30s. This period actually began around 24 - 25.  One of them also cuts the fate line just under the head line around 32- 34
So I expect career changes in mid 30s. After 35, your life and fate lines are clean. There is a very good sister fate supporting the main fate line above the head line in both hands. With the end of those cross cuts to your life and fate, your problems will reduce drastically.

On your left hand, there is a line that shows migration or foreign stay. Because it is so well marked, I think there's a strong possibility of your staying abroad for a long time.

I expect the 2nd half of your life to be quite successful.

Good luck.
Thank you so much bharatiya ... For taking the time and for reading it ... Thank you once again

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”