Curious about these identical squares.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

maybemaybenot

Curious about these identical squares.

Post by maybemaybenot » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:40 am

Hello everyone.
I only started researching into palm reading today, I like to learn new things :). I tried to figure out bits of it by myself but there isn't much info on this part. I found these squares, (more like diamonds). They’re pretty big, (maybe over half a centimetre squared). They’re on both of my hands.  I came here because I think it’s weird that they’re exactly the same size and shape, and in exactly the same place on each hand. They both start at the very edge of my middle finger and lean in a bit. The one on my right hand is pretty much alone, the one on my left has a star under it. At least, I think it looks like a star, but I have so many damn crosses and lines it’s hard to figure them all out. Do those squares mean anything? Am I going to rule the world one day?
Mwahaha.
No, really I just want to know if any of you can shed some light on this. I’m not crazy… honest.  
I took some pictures on my ipod, so they aren’t the best quality. You can just about see the squares and the star faintly, you can see them better on the real hand. I circled them just in case ;)
Oh also, I’m a girl, I’m 27, and I’m right handed.
Thanks xx
Attachments
lefthandcircle.JPG
lefthandcircle.JPG (190.8 KiB) Viewed 1371 times
righthandcicle.JPG
righthandcicle.JPG (311.5 KiB) Viewed 1371 times

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:26 am

Without clear pictures of the full palm including fingers no one can tell if you will rule the world.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Curious about these identical squares.

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:20 am

maybemaybenot wrote:Hello everyone.
I only started researching into palm reading today, I like to learn new things :). I tried to figure out bits of it by myself but there isn't much info on this part. I found these squares, (more like diamonds). They’re pretty big, (maybe over half a centimetre squared). They’re on both of my hands.  I came here because I think it’s weird that they’re exactly the same size and shape, and in exactly the same place on each hand. They both start at the very edge of my middle finger and lean in a bit. The one on my right hand is pretty much alone, the one on my left has a star under it. At least, I think it looks like a star, but I have so many damn crosses and lines it’s hard to figure them all out. Do those squares mean anything? Am I going to rule the world one day?
Mwahaha.
No, really I just want to know if any of you can shed some light on this. I’m not crazy… honest.  
I took some pictures on my ipod, so they aren’t the best quality. You can just about see the squares and the star faintly, you can see them better on the real hand. I circled them just in case ;)
Oh also, I’m a girl, I’m 27, and I’m right handed.
Thanks xx

This is certainly a square or diamond of overall protection from most aspects of life, being in Saturn's mount.

This also may have a strong signification with occult studies.

It can be read as a flag also.
Please understand that my take on this is very limited.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:06 am

You have already got a reading in the other forum.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”