Please read about to leave my husband but have so many doubts! :(

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mogwai

Please read about to leave my husband but have so many doubts! :(

Post by mogwai » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Please look at my palm, my right hand is the dominant one. I am considering leaving my husband, however I still love him very much and we have a 1 yr old boy together and I don't want him to grow up without his dad. However we have problems quarrelling very badly most days and although we love each other we have a lot of hostility towards each other for over a year now

Please help, I am planning to leave tomorrow morning but still so unsure of what to do..

I have sent off for a palm reading but would appreciate some advice sooner if possible

I am 34, female
Attachments
image_1.jpeg
right palm
image_1.jpeg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 967 times
image_1.jpeg
left palm
image_1.jpeg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 967 times
image_2.jpeg
right
image_2.jpeg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 967 times

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Hi,

The decision which you are about to make is just too important and difficult to reverse, for you to use any readings as a guide.

If your husband is not actually abusing you or using physical or sexual violence against you or your baby, would it be possible for you to put off making your decision for another week or two, to give us enough time to give you the help which you deserve?

Please immediately send me a private message about this so that we can begin coming up with a plan about what we feel is the best and safest thing for you to do from now on, in order to ensure your and your child's safety through these difficult times for your family.

Love and Light,

EoT

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”