carreer and life

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kd1802

carreer and life

Post by kd1802 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:57 am

thank you very much for your prompt reply.
i have attached the close up of my full palm front and back
please tell me about my career and spirituality as there has been no progress this year
an both these areas are full of ups and downs
i am 28years old.

also there seems to be a square on jupiter
a star on saturn a girdle of venus and 2 fate lines
also there seems to be a faint line running across palm below head line not so clear in pic.
what is that

please if you be so kind as to elaborate.

i am posting my pics in this new post

please do reply
Attachments
front left.JPG
front left
front left.JPG (57.3 KiB) Viewed 2483 times
front right.JPG
front right
front right.JPG (62.93 KiB) Viewed 2483 times
left close up.JPG
left close up
left close up.JPG (78.29 KiB) Viewed 2483 times
right close up.JPG
right close up
right close up.JPG (77.78 KiB) Viewed 2483 times
full palm right.JPG
full palm right
full palm right.JPG (64.57 KiB) Viewed 2483 times
kd

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:36 am

You had already posted closeups of palm in the first post. That is not what I had asked.

I asked you to post images of full hand, meaning including wrist & fingers from both front and back. You have added the back view.

Please add a photo full hand from front, one for each hand.  So 2 more photos.

kd1802

Post by kd1802 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:49 am

k thanks for your interest
here are my full hand photos
are they the ones u asked for
Attachments
right front.JPG
right
right front.JPG (82.94 KiB) Viewed 2443 times
left front.JPG
left
left front.JPG (76.38 KiB) Viewed 2443 times
kd

kd1802

Post by kd1802 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:43 pm

please someone reply and read my palm
am in quiet a rut in life at the moment
completely lacking direction!!!
kd

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:22 am

Thank you for the pictures. These are the pictures I needed. My internet was down so I could not reply earlier.

Your head line shows 2 important things. Firstly you are inherently an impatient & worrying person and secondly there is a long period of stress in your 20s. Your emotions run deep. Any disappointment makes you very frustrated. You may also find yourself losing temper easily.

Have you recently had a major upset most likely in a love affair ?

Do not worry about your career. your fate line is good. your life line is good. I expect you to find good direction this year or next. There is no major defect. What is your current career situation? I don't think you are in business. Your hand is not a businessman's hand. Are you the main earner for your family?

On both hands, there is clear indication of long foreign travel or maybe even settlement.

It is good that you are into spirituality. Calm meditation and worship will be beneficial to you.

My main advice to you is to stop undue worry. you will be do well. There is nothing in your hand to prevent long term success.

kd1802

Post by kd1802 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:13 am

thank you for your reply

i have had a major setback in my career......i am an engineer
was working for a good firm but hated the job and after 3 years it became unbearable so i quit last november
i have been out of work ever since with almost no direction in my life.....just watching the sun go up and down...totally aimless

Yes my emotions were a part in leaving my job and yes the emotions are so strong and seem to change with phases of the moon.
Quiet often i feel that i am just being thrown from happiness to near complete frustation sometimes on the same day.
these crazy emotions are what got me interested in spirituality.

my home life has been quiet a chaos for the last 10-15 years.

i had a shattering experience in love in 2012..........also a lot of short term heart breaks

i have a few questions and will be most obliged if you can answer.

1) when will i get direction and what career will i end up in
2) when will i move abroad
3) will i attain freedom from the hold these emotions and thoughts totally or as is usually called moksha or will they just reduce in intensity
   (have always been obssesed with moksha in my life.)
4)Do you do personal readings  or could you recommend someone to go to so i can get a full reading

i hope you will take sometime to answer these
thanking you once again
kd

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:21 am

Thank you for the feedback.

Can you give more details about the problems of your home life in the last 10 - 15 yrs ? This is just for my research. Your feedback will help me improve the accuracy of my skill. If you want, you can send me a private message.

As I wrote in my reading, your 20s (20 -30) were destined to be very stressful. Once this period is over, you will find clarity in your career.
I think you should remain in technical field. You are not suited for a business career. Keep looking for jobs, you will find one around 30.

I said in my reading that you are liable to lose your temper easily. Is that part of the reason for your job loss and your home situation? Your answer will help my skillset.

I don't have the skill to predict exactly when you will move abroad.  

Your emotions will be the main stumbling block for you. There are multiple features that have combined in your palm to create such a temperament. However, I see distinct improvement in your emotional state as you enter your 30s and beyond. But the basic tendency of strong, deep emotions will remain with you.

My advice is to continue with your spiritual pursuits. Learn meditation from a good Guru or meditation center. Read scriptures, listen to religion, devotional and spiritual music. It will help you very much.  Try to develop patience and detachment.

I don't do personal readings because I am busy with my regular work. Palm reading is just my hobby.

However, Shri Pravin Kumar and Shri Rishi Rahul are excellent professional palmists. Their timing and insight is unusually good. Rishi Rahul is also an astrologer. If you have your birth details, he will give guidance and predictions based on palm as well as horoscope. Shri Pravin kumar does counseling through meditation.

By the way, I don't know their fees, terms & conditions. I don't know them personally, so please don't think I take commission from them. My recommendation is based solely on the readings they have given. I have myself learnt a lot from their readings given here.

Hope you will give me the feedback I have asked for.

kd1802

Post by kd1802 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:05 am

thanks a lot for your reply........

How do i contact rishi rahul.....fro a reading

Also in regards to my family......my dad suffered metal illness for around 10 years and then cancer for about 2 years
there was always stress about money and arguments at home
my dad lost a lot of money and had to leave bombay and return to our hometown
this is when he began suffering metal illness around 1997
my mom also suffered a depression for 2 years recently......currently my home enviroment is somewhat peaceful

my job i left cause it was becoming just too boring and frustrating to continue with......i did'nt like it and my boss was'nt willing to give me another position
Also since my home in finacially sound now peace more than money matters to me.....thats what i'm in search of.....

anyway thanks again......please let me know about rishirahul and if u have any more insights
kd

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:32 am

Thank you for the feedback. I think Rishi Rahul has a website, do a Google search using his name + astrology. You could also send him a pm on this site. He is a moderator.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”