could someone read these palms, please?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

writerscorner

could someone read these palms, please?

Post by writerscorner » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:25 am

in the photos there are the palms of a friend of mine: female, right handed, born in 1989. she always got a lot of love troubles, and she'd like to know something about her future career, relationship and her intelligence.

thanks to all

harry

Post by harry » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:38 pm

I think she will have a good relationship with someone at around age 28/29. The line coming from mount of moon is meeting the fate line at approximate age 28/29. Please don't take my views seriously, wait for the experts to check your palms and correct timings..

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Very high energy. I think she enjoys physical activity very much such as sports, gym workouts, hiking etc.  There's also a love for exploration and travel. Nothing wrong with her intelligence.

Early relationships unlikely to work out. She won't settle for just about any guy. She wants a really great guy. Early 30s she'll find a longer relationship.

Don't worry too much about career. It will get better with age. until mid 30s life may not be easy. After 35 it'll be a smoother journey. Career indications are good. What is she studying?

There are some defects that shows health or family problems while she was dependent on her family. Is that true?

I'd like some feedback on points mentioned.

writerscorner

some feedback

Post by writerscorner » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:54 pm

yes, she is quite dependent on his family, but she dreams of independence.
I confirm that she is expecting a serious guy. about career, well, she is studyin' psychology and would like to work in that area.
am I impertinent if I ask some more information about her hands?

thatks a lot

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:10 am

You can ask  questions.

But I need feedback on two more points. I mentioned about her high energy & love of physical activity. Is that correct?
Also about health or other family problems while growing up?

Whose family is she dependent on and in what way?

writerscorner

Post by writerscorner » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:25 pm

ehm... she normally doesn't love physical activity, because of a little laziness.
no significant health problems in her  years of life.
her dependance on his family? oh, she haven't a job yet, therefore, she's searching for a form of economic independence.

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:37 pm

writerscorner wrote:ehm... she normally doesn't love physical activity, because of a little laziness.
no significant health problems in her  years of life.
her dependance on his family? oh, she haven't a job yet, therefore, she's searching for a form of economic independence.
I'm surprised that she doesn't like physical activity. Is the palm soft ?

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Feel free to ask questions.

I'd like to see her hand from the back.  One that shows fingers too. So from wrist to fingers.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:47 pm

This thread should never have been allowed to go ahead as it breaks at least two important rules.

The first is that third party readings about someone other than the member who requested it are not allowed under any condition on this forum.

The second is that images must have a maximum file size of 500 kb.

The palm prints could be reduced to the correct size using a graphics editing program, but there is no way that this reading can be made into anything other than a third party one.

Please in future read the forum rules which are always pinned near the top of the forum listing, and check that your posting conforms to those rules BEFORE submitting it.

Your thread will therefore now be locked and the images removed to conserve space in the forum database, in preparation for it to be removed within the next couple of days.

Sorry to have to do this, especially at such a late stage, but the rules apply equally to everyone and must be followed for the board to work as it was designed to.

EoT

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7602

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”