Double head line info, please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Buggus

Double head line info, please

Post by Buggus » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:29 am

Hello, Nice Person Who Decided To Read This Post!!

I recently had a palm reading and when my Reader saw my right palm (dominant hand), she told me that I was the first double head line she had ever seen.. I'd already noticed that I had one more line on my right hand than on my left, but I'd never really thought about it.. She encouraged me to do a bit of research and see what others said in addition to what she felt it meant..

So, after reading online, I was hoping someone here might share some of their insight as to what they think it means..

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
image_157x.jpg
image_157x.jpg (67.84 KiB) Viewed 1927 times
Last edited by Buggus on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buggus

Post by Buggus » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:30 am

Wow.. That's a bigger picture than I expected it to be.. Sorry about that..

Moderator note: I have reduced the size of the image by 50% . It was just above the maximum 500 Kb file size allowed. All the lines on your palm appear readable, even with the much smaller file size of 67.84 Kb?

EoT

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:22 am

Well I have seen many persons have double head line. It shows double way of thinking. They can live two lives by thinking two ways, can switch from one way of thinking to another easily. Which hand is your active hand -- Right or left. Having more influence lines (Main lines like Life, Head, Heart, Relationship, Sun and Fate Line excluding) and that too horizontal ones cutting important lines or Mounts means mentally active making you hyperactive.

You are not clear as to what you want to know. You have to post the other palm image too and please post it vertically.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Greer

Double Head Line Gift

Post by Greer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:37 pm

A double head line shows that a person is very insightful and objective. It means you will be able to rationalize both sides of any argument. This can lead to uncertainty and a tendency to procrastinate. However positive reinforcement (which you appear to have in abundance) means that you will have objective insight but also a strong ability to balance that insight decisively when you need to.  

Hope this helps.

All the best
Greer Parry - A substance misuse practitioner from the UK. Greer uses a holistic approach and is a keen palm reader.

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 am

if you post pictures of both hands, we can see more details

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”