Asking for a general palm reading please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:04 pm

You are hardworking, ambitious. Career and health will be fine. Did your career take off @ 28 - 29 ? I mean did it have a major improvement or new direction?

Love life could be a problem. you are warm and passionate. Also too sensitive. I think you keep a tight leash on your emotions. You don't open up easily. Since you are 31, very high possibility that you have been hurt in love before.

But love is not too far. I can see strong marriage lines and a very strong influence line meeting your fate. Something very good will happen at time. your career or love life, maybe both, will get a big boost. After 35, conditions will be much more pleasant.

Feedback please.

jamie83

Post by jamie83 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Bharatiya wrote:You are hardworking, ambitious. Career and health will be fine. Did your career take off @ 28 - 29 ? I mean did it have a major improvement or new direction?

Love life could be a problem. you are warm and passionate. Also too sensitive. I think you keep a tight leash on your emotions. You don't open up easily. Since you are 31, very high possibility that you have been hurt in love before.

But love is not too far. I can see strong marriage lines and a very strong influence line meeting your fate. Something very good will happen at time. your career or love life, maybe both, will get a big boost. After 35, conditions will be much more pleasant.

Feedback please.

Wow, you're good!

Yes, I'm very hardworking and ambitious. Don't have any problems with my health. Career indeed had a major improvement when I was 29 :-)

Love life is a problem, actually very absent. Pretty much hit the nail on the head about my character.

I hope something good will happen soon in the love department :-D

Thanks for the positive forecast and taking the time to reply!

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:52 am

Thank you.

Please add photos of backview so that I can see  fingers and nails. It gives more information about health. your hand looks very healthy, want to confirm.

jamie83

Post by jamie83 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:14 am

Bharatiya wrote:Thank you.

Please add photos of backview so that I can see  fingers and nails. It gives more information about health. your hand looks very healthy, want to confirm.
Thanks for checking, see the links.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/8iip58l9b ... Hand_2.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/view/plb92gho0 ... d_back.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/view/vdxfa6mw4 ... Hand_2.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/view/yo6dl2z05 ... d_back.jpg

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Thanks for pictures. Although I can't see your nails closely, your palm has no indications of major health issues. So you should be fine.

You need not post any more pictures.  

I'm trying to add new perspectives to my skill. So help me with this question: Which is your favorite colour? I think you prefer darker, sober colors to bright ones.

jamie83

Post by jamie83 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Bharatiya wrote:Thanks for pictures. Although I can't see your nails closely, your palm has no indications of major health issues. So you should be fine.

You need not post any more pictures.  

I'm trying to add new perspectives to my skill. So help me with this question: Which is your favorite colour? I think you prefer darker, sober colors to bright ones.
My favorite color is sky blue, so that is bright. However, I mostly wear darker colored clothing.

Maybe you've already mentioned this, but what does or could the broken heartline mean?

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:03 am

jamie83 wrote:
My favorite color is sky blue, so that is bright. However, I mostly wear darker colored clothing.

Maybe you've already mentioned this, but what does or could the broken heartline mean?
Thanks.

The heart line shows how we give and receive love, warm & friendly or cold and selfish, etc.

A break in any line shows the end of a trend. If line continues & other signs confirm, there will be a new beginning. So combining all features of your hand, this is what will most likely happen:

You will fall in love, then at some point it will end. You will be 'heartbroken' for a few days, weeks or even months. But you are a very strong girl. You are the kind who learns lessons from life. You will move on and will find love again. I am sure of this because your marriage lines are strong. The later ones are stronger than the earlier ones.

Do you have interest in psychology & religion? I mean do you read related books or dwell on these subjects? Creative imagination seems strong in you. Any particular talent like writing, artwork, music, maybe even video composition? You are not well suited for routine, repetitive jobs. You'll get bored very soon. You will be happier if job involves designing, original thinking, conceptualizing, visualizing. Can you tell us your line of work?

jamie83

Post by jamie83 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:27 am

Bharatiya wrote:
Thanks.

The heart line shows how we give and receive love, warm & friendly or cold and selfish, etc.

A break in any line shows the end of a trend. If line continues & other signs confirm, there will be a new beginning. So combining all features of your hand, this is what will most likely happen:

You will fall in love, then at some point it will end. You will be 'heartbroken' for a few days, weeks or even months. But you are a very strong girl. You are the kind who learns lessons from life. You will move on and will find love again. I am sure of this because your marriage lines are strong. The later ones are stronger than the earlier ones.

Do you have interest in psychology & religion? I mean do you read related books or dwell on these subjects? Creative imagination seems strong in you. Any particular talent like writing, artwork, music, maybe even video composition? You are not well suited for routine, repetitive jobs. You'll get bored very soon. You will be happier if job involves designing, original thinking, conceptualizing, visualizing. Can you tell us your line of work?

Thanks for explaining the heart line!

I find people and their thought process very interesting. I love reading and overanalyzing religion. So, yes I have read and dwelled on these topics.

I'm very creative, I love the fine arts. Been drawing all my life and occasionally painting.

It's crazy that you said I would get bored very soon. I've been thinking about a serious career change for a couple of months now, because of boredom and repetitiveness. I'm a web designer and even though it's a creative job, all assignments are very similar. It's not challenging enough anymore.

So to not drive myself insane, I have been focusing more on my passion which is (concept) art. For now just in my spare time, maybe at some point I'll be good enough to land an actual job as an artist.

Amazing that you could see that in my palm :-)

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:23 pm

jamie83 wrote:
Thanks for explaining the heart line!

I find people and their thought process very interesting. I love reading and overanalyzing religion. So, yes I have read and dwelled on these topics.

I'm very creative, I love the fine arts. Been drawing all my life and occasionally painting.

It's crazy that you said I would get bored very soon. I've been thinking about a serious career change for a couple of months now, because of boredom and repetitiveness. I'm a web designer and even though it's a creative job, all assignments are very similar. It's not challenging enough anymore.

So to not drive myself insane, I have been focusing more on my passion which is (concept) art. For now just in my spare time, maybe at some point I'll be good enough to land an actual job as an artist.

Amazing that you could see that in my palm :-)
As you grow older, your desire to fulfill your creative dreams will get stronger.

Thanks & Best Wishes.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”