Can you read my palm and answer few questions

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Yash,

Your situation is such you do not know what to ask and go on asking.Asking questions and getting response does not mean your problem will be sorted out. It is like going to a Doctor and then discussing your health problem with him and he diagonises what you have and how it can be cured. This much is what you are also asking in many questions but how to cure yourself. Who will prescribe you the medicine and how will you take it and how much the medicine will respond.

Yogasanas can help ,  Meditation can help. I have posted feedbacks of certain persons in Meditation thread low down where you can read how they came up in life through meditation. IF you want more feedbacks then I have many more. Read them and perhaps you may get confidence. When you are determined to succeed you can succeed in whatever you sincerely want to succeed. There should be hunger within you to succeed.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:03 am

Yash,

I completely agree with and support most things which Pravin and others have already told you on this forum since last year, but with some notable exceptions.

Rather than you having a problem with not knowing what questions you should ask, I think that you have a very good understanding about what your problems are, and that you are simply asking your questions in the wrong order.

By asking us any more about your love life at present, you are putting the cart before the horse. First you need to develop more self confidence, and have a love life from which a love marriage could potentially and eventually come.  

You wrote the following words in one of your postings from last year.....
My logical and reasoning skills have surely degraded since childhood, and therefore I feel I lack credibility and honesty in my communication. I am like Jack of few trades, and master surely of none as of today. As far as my speech is concerned, I speak well and can act like a confident men in front of a stage if given a script..but I can't act while conversing in day to day life as there is no script and I feel pathetic about it.
I feel I m a boring person and want to escape somehow and change my personality for better, not just for other, but for myself.
What you are describing is unfortunately a very common experience for young people such as yourself. Social anxiety when a conversation is unstructured (when there is no script), when compared to when your words have been worked out earlier is so common, that it is regarded as normal. Take it from me. This does not stop when you turn 30. Also please do not take this the wrong way, but our feelings or beliefs about our self are not always accurate or reliable in telling us the truth about who we are.

You feel that your logical and reasoning skills have degraded since childhood. That as a result of this you lack credibility and honesty in your communications. That you are not really good at or for any thing in particular. Who has told you these things, other than yourself? That you are pathetic and weak because you feel social anxiety in unstructured social situations, when the truth is that most people do. You are NOT pathetic or weak, but you ARE human and therefore NOT perfect and you make mistakes. I bet that if you were talking about a subject which you were interested in and excited about that you would be anything but boring.

Your challenge is to either find someone else who is interested in or excited by the same subject as you are to love and care for each other, or for you to develop a new interest in a subject your partner is already interested in and excited by. Challenging? YES Boring? Never.

Actually as someone who has been a teacher and has learned quite a lot about human psychology over nearly 63 years, you come across to me as intelligent, interesting to listen to and extremely well adjusted for a person of your age. You impress and inspire me with how deep your understanding is about what your life challenges are and I feel that you have many good qualities about you which would make you an excellent partner and companion for someone who is fortunate enough to be loved by you.

I must apologise if this embarrasses you or offends anyone, but I find the prediction that you will never have a love marriage frankly offensive to my instincts about you. If you really start believing this, then you would be selling yourself terribly short. Such negative predictions will only condition your mind so that you believe that someone would only marry you if it was arranged. This is a negative self fulfilling prophecy. It only makes it more likely to happen (the arranged marriage). Not because you could not be loved enough for anyone to want to marry, but because you believe that nobody could love you enough to marry you without it having first been arranged.

So in summary, Yogasanas palmistry readings and meditation can definitely help you. They are part of the solution, but definitely not all of the solution when used by themselves.  You are not sick, crazy or abnormal, pathetic or boring and you do not need to be therefore cured of anything which is standing in the way of you finding a life partner who would marry you for LOVE.

Arranged marriages can often develop into love marriages as well, but I think that it is very premature and self confidence destroying for you to be forced to give up the belief at 22 that an un-arranged (?) love marriage could NOT happen. The only thing which might need to be "cured" are your faulty beliefs about yourself which you have somehow or through someone else accumulated or collected since you were born.

There are several practical techniques for doing this, when added to or when used together with yogasanas and meditation and reading other people's feedback, which I believe could significantly increase your self confidence and therefore boost your chances of a love marriage on your horizon. No guarantees of anything mind you, but what's new about that? Some of these techniques can only be effectively used by a qualified doctor, psychologist or trained counselor, but there are also several self help ones which you may find useful in the meantime.

Take good care of yourself my young friend.                            

EoT :smt032

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Dear EOT,
Thank you for your inspiring words, the reason I came back after a year is to read the prediction once again and to see if they make any sense. One of the prediction given by RishiRahul one year ago was that too much of my concentration will go into relationship. Obviously it didn't make any sense back then. But it makes now. So I came to ask further elaboration for the same. Nevertheless I don't think I'll get any more prediction from RishiRahul. I just trying my luck.
And I have a grown a lot more mature in this one year. When I read my own posts I smile and feel happy how much I have grown. I no longer feel pathetic and boring. But I am no where close to what I want to be but I have grown. As long as love marriage is concerned, I'm a lot more positive today then I was a year ago. I wish I could get some prediction through palmistry

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”