Can you read my palm and answer few questions

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Yash007

Can you read my palm and answer few questions

Post by Yash007 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:49 pm

Q1- I would like to know about my will power, will I ever be able to convert my ideas into actions

Q2- General state of health and wealth

Q3- And My possible business/profession

I m right handed and 21 year
Last edited by Yash007 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:02 pm

There is No mole on my palm (u can see on left hand on 3rd phallange of jupiter finger is a Pen mark)
IDK why image is come so big..however unzooming in browser will give full view

Moderator Note: Your images have been reduced in size to 25% of their original, as they took too long to load. Even though their file size was well within the 500 Kb maximum allowed under the forum rules, the resolution was set far too high at 2448 X 3264 x 24 BPP. This is why you needed to use the browser zoom out feature in order to be able to easily view them. Their new resolution is 612 X 816 X 24 BPP. The lines on your palms are much clearer as a result, which should help the readers. You are welcome.

EoT

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:09 am

post a clear closeup of only your palms. Also one of back side.

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:33 am

Here are the close ups
Last edited by Yash007 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:15 pm

you are a very sensitive person and also a bit timid. I think your home environment or social circle must be stressful.
The initial part of your career will be little difficult. You may not get the kind of opportunities that you want. Around 27 - 28 you will get better opportunities and your career will become stable. You are not well suited for independent business.
You are better suited for a job.

Financially you will be OK. I cannot predict exactly how rich.

I would suggest that you take up the daily practice of meditation with a competent teacher.  This will help you to calm your mind and also stop worrying too much.

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Bharatiya wrote:you are a very sensitive person and also a bit timid. I think your home environment or social circle must be stressful.
The initial part of your career will be little difficult. You may not get the kind of opportunities that you want. Around 27 - 28 you will get better opportunities and your career will become stable. You are not well suited for independent business.
You are better suited for a job.

Financially you will be OK. I cannot predict exactly how rich.

I would suggest that you take up the daily practice of meditation with a competent teacher.  This will help you to calm your mind and also stop worrying too much.

Thank you
You are accurate in predicting my nature and social circle..
Can you tell me what kind  of job I will be.. I wis to become more creative and anything about my marriage?
Also when I can become courageous and take my own decision

Thanks you are ccorrect in predicting

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Yash007 wrote:
Thank you
Can you tell me what kind  of job I will be.. I wis to become more creative and anything about my marriage?

I'd like more detailed feedback. What is the problem with your social circle? Is it friends or relatives or home life?

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:04 am

Bharatiya wrote:
Yash007 wrote:
Thank you

I'd like more detailed feedback. What is the problem with your social circle? Is it friends or relatives or home life?

No major problem as such... I just don't communicate much
No relationship is bad, but it's restrained.. I have not been able influence much due to my low confidence in communicating eefficientl
So the fault is in mmyself
Can you tell me more oon career, health and marriage andmy will ppower... Also are you sure in saying I don't have business mind

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Yash007 wrote:
No relationship is bad, but it's restrained.. I have not been able influence much due to my low confidence in communicating eefficientl
Can you tell me more oon career, health and marriage andmy will ppower... Also are you sure in saying I don't have business mind

Thanks.

It depends on what kind of business you want to do. A very small business may be possible. I don't think you are temperamentally suited for all the administrative, organizational and start-up issues that are involved in setting up a business. If you have a great idea, you should join a trusted partner who is experienced in such matters.

To develop your will power and focus, learn meditation from a good teacher. After a few months practice, you will see the difference.

I think you will have a regular arranged marriage. I would be surprised if you have a love marriage. You don't seem to be the type of person who can express your feelings easily. For exact age, Shri Pravin Kumar is the perfect person.

Don't worry too much! As I said in my earlier reading after 26-27 your career will improve.

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Bharatiya wrote:
Yash007 wrote:

Thanks.

It depends on what kind of business you want to do. A very small business may be possible. I don't think you are temperamentally suited for all the administrative, organizational and start-up issues that are involved in setting up a business. If you have a great idea, you should join a trusted partner who is experienced in such matters.

To develop your will power and focus, learn meditation from a good teacher. After a few months practice, you will see the difference.

I think you will have a regular arranged marriage. I would be surprised if you have a love marriage. You don't seem to be the type of person who can express your feelings easily. For exact age, Shri Pravin Kumar is the perfect person.

Don't worry too much! As I said in my earlier reading after 26-27 your career will improve.
Thank you..
And you are right iin pointing out that I'm not good in expressing myself
Do you see me improving in that area.. Because sometime I feel  my inability to express is the root cause  ofall my worries  
Can you tell me about my hhead line on left hand which ends
In trident..
Also are there any fame line??
There is a david star on sun mount of both hands?

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:28 am

Yash007 wrote:
Thank you..
Do you see me improving in that area.. Because sometime I feel  my inability to express is the root cause  ofall my worries  
In trident..
Everyone can take steps to improve their communication. Your hand shows good intelligence. What you lack is confidence.

The head line does not end in a trident. The lower part is a 2nd fate line which is a good sign.

You will not become famous like a movie star or Bill Gates. But there is a sun line so you will eventually find good success.

Your main problem is your worrying tendency and lack of enough confidence.  Take care of this issue and you will do well.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:54 am

You problem is not action but reasoning and logic. See the second phalange of thumb which is cut by horizontal lines. Logical part is disturbed more than the action part which is denoted by the upper phalange of the thumb which is also cut by a very dim horizontal line. The gap between the small and apollo finger is natural thus showing you have indepedence of action. There  is no gap beetween the jupitor (index) finger and the Satur (middle) finger showing no independence of thought. Your angle of the thumb with the palm is about 70 degrees showing that you do not mix with people easily. Power of expression is not bad as your smallest finger is long enough but the problem is elsewhere.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Bharatiya wrote:
Yash007 wrote:
Thank you..
In trident..
Everyone can take steps to improve their communication. Your hand shows good intelligence. What you lack is confidence.

The head line does not end in a trident. The lower part is a 2nd fate line which is a good sign.

You will not become famous like a movie star or Bill Gates. But there is a sun line so you will eventually find good success.

Your main problem is your worrying tendency and lack of enough confidence.  Take care of this issue and you will do well.
First of all, very sorry for writing after a long time.
I was always thinking its a trident, never came a thought about second fate line, so can I conclude I will have two different occupation, and since the 2nd fate line is starting from lunar mount, can it be said the source of income will have the qualities of moon? i.e imagination, creativity??

PS:-My questions will never end, please let me know when to stop, so that I don't annoy, you have given me good reading already

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:You problem is not action but reasoning and logic. See the second phalange of thumb which is cut by horizontal lines. Logical part is disturbed more than the action part which is denoted by the upper phalange of the thumb which is also cut by a very dim horizontal line. The gap between the small and apollo finger is natural thus showing you have indepedence of action. There  is no gap beetween the jupitor (index) finger and the Satur (middle) finger showing no independence of thought. Your angle of the thumb with the palm is about 70 degrees showing that you do not mix with people easily. Power of expression is not bad as your smallest finger is long enough but the problem is elsewhere.

P.K.
Thank you very much for your reading.
My logical and reasoning skills have surely degraded since childhood, and therefore I feel I lack credibility and honesty in my communication.
I am like Jack of few trades, and master surely of none as of today.
As far as my speech is concerned, I speak well and can act like a confident men in front of a stage if given a script..but I can't act while conversing in day to day life as there is no script and I feel pathetic about it.
I feel I m a boring person and want to escape somehow and change my personality for better, not just for other, but for myself.
Any solution to this will be appreciated.

Yash007

Post by Yash007 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:23 pm

Can I know more about my love life?

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”