Can you predict my marriage?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:11 am

Thanks for the detailed explanation.  This type of feedback is what I look for. It makes reading hands more interactive and productive.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:58 am

Whatever you have gone through has taught you how to live life and what you are now doing is the right thing and if you look around there are many who are not even able to change their life even though they are going through rough patch. They just wait for things to happen but life taught you to change yourself so that you start enjoying life. Your next chance of marriage is at 30/31 and you may have a love marriage. Whatever life brings you look at the positive part and delete the negative part. It is not you alone who go through such trying circumstances, we all do and learn our lessons. Some learn and adjust faster than others. Whenever you realise what is life look at the positive aspect and follow it.

Do not know whether you are from India or follow that culture because love marriage prediction has no value for those who follow Western Culture. Your relationship line curves downwards so you will have to be adjusting in your nature as your spouse could have some health problems or differences with her will be there.
Powerade wrote:Sure.
When i was 14 i was forced into another boarding school which i feared to leave.
I had and continue to have a fear of obeying everythinf people say otherwise if i don't something bad might happen to me.
Another thing that kept me in the boarding school was a fear of the unknown.
If i left i do not know what would happen. So i stayed and endured the horrors of that particular restrictive boarding school.

Today, if if i'm in a scenerio like that and it's awful i leave.

I find a way NO MATTER WHAT to get away from painful situations like that, where there is no reward, no honor.
The people that may honor for doing it won't matter in 1 months, or 1 year..
There's never was reward for enduring that
I've beaten myself up about many things like that.
Listening do bad advice and having to pay a price for.

I think Albert Einstein once said along the lines of: insanity is repeating the same mistakes.

So i continue to learn in every day life to follow my gut and my brain and to think logically and realistically about every choice that i make because at the end of the day i'm the one that needs to clean up.

I try to live life in a comfortable way and try everday to live without fear
P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:01 am

Thank you, Pravin. you're readings are always very intuitive!

Hok

Re: Can you predict my marriage?

Post by Hok » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:32 pm

Powerade wrote:It was predicted that at 28 I would get married. I will be 28 this January, and I do not even have a girlfriend.
Was the prediction wrong, and if so what age will I most likely get married?

and if there's anything else you can tell me about my palm that would be helpful?

Career?  I am struggling to make  money it seems that my efforts are not working.
I am Right Handed.
           m   d    y
DOB    01/16/1987
Hi Powerade,
         Maybe this year could be an important year for you.Just be open to new people/person. Your lines indicate the coming of a person who will influence your life in a very positive way. Relationship with this person will strengthen later on as shown by your marriage lines.

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:38 am

Thank yo Hok! I just saw your post today.

Powerade

Bump. Marriage lines changed....

Post by Powerade » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:49 am

My marriage lines look like they changed a little especially the one on my left hand, it now is forked when drooping down to the heart line (left hand)
Attachments
image_193x.jpg
Left Hand Union Lines
image_193x.jpg (48.24 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
image_222x.jpg
Left Hand
image_222x.jpg (55.43 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
image_330x.jpg
Right Hand Union Lines
image_330x.jpg (46.64 KiB) Viewed 1767 times
image_730x.jpg
Right Hand