Can you predict my marriage?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Powerade

Can you predict my marriage?

Post by Powerade » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:10 am

It was predicted that at 28 I would get married. I will be 28 this January, and I do not even have a girlfriend.
Was the prediction wrong, and if so what age will I most likely get married?

and if there's anything else you can tell me about my palm that would be helpful?

Career?  I am struggling to make  money it seems that my efforts are not working.
I am Right Handed.
           m   d    y
DOB    01/16/1987
Attachments
IMG_4199.JPG
Right hand
IMG_4199.JPG (632.68 KiB) Viewed 7211 times
IMG_4203.JPG
Right hand
IMG_4203.JPG (700.88 KiB) Viewed 7211 times
IMG_4200.JPG
Right hand
IMG_4200.JPG (662.26 KiB) Viewed 7211 times
IMG_4198.JPG
Left Hand
IMG_4198.JPG (624.63 KiB) Viewed 7211 times
IMG_4202.JPG
Left Hand
IMG_4202.JPG (677.57 KiB) Viewed 7211 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:39 am

moved to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:32 am

Bump... Anyone?

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:37 am

The exact time of marriage is difficult to identify.

But the longer and stronger relationship lines are later. In right hand there is a line from moon going towards fate around 30-32. That is when you are likely to get a girl friend or marriage. I think you will have 2 serious relationships.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Can you predict my marriage?

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Powerade wrote:It was predicted that at 28 I would get married. I will be 28 this January, and I do not even have a girlfriend.

and if there's anything else you can tell me about my palm that would be helpful?

Career?  I am struggling to make  money it seems that my efforts are not working.
I am Right Handed.
           m   d    y
DOB    01/16/1987
Hi,

I had mentioned age 28 in another earlier post.
This depended on the palm photos given at that time and my experience on that; both being limited in forums.

I am seeing relationship activity between age 27 & age 31; while relationships prosper in the real world succesfully only after age 31.

So age 31 is the remainder for chance of marriage.

Feedbacks pls

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:21 am

Thank you Bharatiya and RishiRahul for responding.

My first serious relationship was at 16 and has lasted about 10 months. until things went sour.
My second serious relationship was at age 21 and was for the duration of 6 months. (this girl was my biggest crush) I was obsessed. Unfortunately things did not work out well  and broke it off. we tried to get back again together at the age of 24, but things did not work out.
she got married shortly after that.

So at 31 there is a chance of marriage?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Can you predict my marriage?

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:13 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Powerade wrote:It was predicted that at 28 I would get married. I will be 28 this January, and I do not even have a girlfriend.

I am Right Handed.
           m   d    y
DOB    01/16/1987
Hi,

I had mentioned age 28 in another earlier post.
This depended on the palm photos given at that time and my experience on that; both being limited in forums.

I am seeing relationship activity between age 27 & age 31; while relationships prosper in the real world succesfully only after age 31.

So age 31 is the remainder for chance of marriage.

Feedbacks pls

RishiRahul
Powerade wrote:Thank you Bharatiya and RishiRahul for responding.

My first serious relationship was at 16 and has lasted about 10 months. until things went sour.
My second serious relationship was at age 21 and was for the duration of 6 months. (this girl was my biggest crush) I was obsessed. Unfortunately things did not work out well  and broke it off. we tried to get back again together at the age of 24, but things did not work out.

This is what I get from a look at the palm prints; but can only confirm that its a fair chance and not a certainty..

Yes, the one at 21 which you tried to get back to at 24 was intense.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:38 am

Powerade wrote:Thank you Bharatiya and RishiRahul for responding.

Those earlier 2 relationships lasted less than a year. I am quite sure you will have 2 more relationships of longer duration.

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:59 am

It was a very intensense part of my life. I suffered hugely from stress that i've never encountered before since..

I must say that the relationship took a huge toll on my life and i became  a different person from it.
My relationship with my family is good. And same with my parents. There was once a rough period but it's  past.

I currently work for myself  in ecommerce (selling and marketing)

Tough times were at ages 12,13,14.   17-18.  And 22.5, 23,24,25

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:08 am

Powerade wrote:It was a very intensense part of my life. I suffered hugely from stress that i've never encountered before since..

I must say that the relationship took a huge toll on my life and i became  a different person from it.
My relationship with my family is good. And same with my parents. There was once a rough period but it's  past.

I currently work for myself  in ecommerce (selling and marketing)

Tough times were at ages 12,13,14.   17-18.  And 22.5, 23,24,25
I deleted my questions since you had not asked for a general reading, but thanks for the reply.
Can you give details of the tough times during the teenage years you mentioned? I'm wondering what made you become so independent.

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:19 am

Basically my relationships and boarding school.

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:49 am

Powerade wrote:Basically my relationships and boarding school.
thanks.

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:56 am

Sorry. Let me get more in depth i didn't see the second part to tour question until a second review.

I realized that all the suffering in my life was for nothing.
I did not get rewarded for it i just suffered more an hated myself for obeying my superiors.
Everytime i do something and i feel miserable doing it i free myself from it. The reward is never worth the suffering.

And by this i continue to try and free myself from daily fear and suffering.

I may be independent in thought but i still rely on my parents for financial support.

Bharatiya

Post by Bharatiya » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:07 am

Powerade wrote:Sorry. Let me get more in depth i didn't see the second part to tour question until a second review.

I realized that all the suffering in my life was for nothing.
I did not get rewarded for it i just suffered more an hated myself for obeying my superiors.
Everytime i do something and i feel miserable doing it i free myself from it. The reward is never worth the suffering.

And by this i continue to try and free myself from daily fear and suffering.

I may be independent in thought but i still rely on my parents for financial support.
I am very interested in your efforts to free yourself from daily fear and suffering. Can you give me  1-2 examples from your life to show what you mean ?  

Thanks anyway for the extra detail already given .

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:21 am

Sure.
When i was 14 i was forced into another boarding school which i feared to leave.
I had and continue to have a fear of obeying everythinf people say otherwise if i don't something bad might happen to me.
Another thing that kept me in the boarding school was a fear of the unknown.
If i left i do not know what would happen. So i stayed and endured the horrors of that particular restrictive boarding school.

Today, if if i'm in a scenerio like that and it's awful i leave.

I find a way NO MATTER WHAT to get away from painful situations like that, where there is no reward, no honor.
The people that may honor for doing it won't matter in 1 months, or 1 year..
There's never was reward for enduring that
I've beaten myself up about many things like that.
Listening do bad advice and having to pay a price for.

I think Albert Einstein once said along the lines of: insanity is repeating the same mistakes.

So i continue to learn in every day life to follow my gut and my brain and to think logically and realistically about every choice that i make because at the end of the day i'm the one that needs to clean up.

I try to live life in a comfortable way and try everday to live without fear

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”