Broken life line question

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Broken life line question

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rakagonza wrote:Please help me. I'm going through a transition in my life and I have always been confused by my life line because of the way it is broken and almost parallel. Also I have been having a tormentous love life recently and I'm not sure if the two marriage lines help determine what will happen with me.

My pictures are below.

Hi,

My take is that the life line is not broken, but its the inner line of Mars that you are referring to.

It adds much to your vital spirit; nothing to get alarmed of from the life line point of view.

The troubling time began from age 29 onwards; while age 38 gives much relief in camparison.
Therefore 2016 gives the relief.

RishiRahul
Rakagonza wrote:Was not aware.
Everything you are saying makes sense. At age 28-29 I moved out of my country and that's when I started loosing my business, home and marriage. For some reason it's been on my heart that within a year and a half I show be more stable in all the important areas of life, which matches perfectly with what you're saying so I'm hoping this to be true. That's exactly why I need to make tough work/love decisions now because I know they will directly affect my future. As far as a vital life goes, I guess you could say I've been a fighter since then and was not aware I was until you mentioned it. Makes total sense and I thank you so much!

Hello again,

Feedbacks help me to guide better, as there is always more truth to what predicted; which helps a palmist to understand 'whats actually going on' better :)

Your left hand has the fate line absent; while the right hand has it well developed, dividing the heart line...sort of.. (which also teaches you to sleep beter as you age, no matter what is disturbing you.

This makes your 'new environment' better than the one you were in before; and makes you a perform to build your destiny through intelligent effort; so there is no cause to worry...... This is CERTAIN.
Also you have a brilliant Jupiter mount, and high set Jupiter finger; this helps in wisdom aiding your life quite vividly.

Palmistry has its limitations in predicting, but I can surely say, that this is the time to change your style, and prepare for what you felt is arriving soon, and as also predicted by me.

Wait for age 37.25; and do not worry if age 36.25 to 37.25 is somewhat tumultuous emotionally, which helps to come to better grip over the self; your life is just setting things right :) between age 28/29 to age 37/38.

Good luck and keep us informed,
RishiRahul

Rakagonza

Post by Rakagonza » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Hello Rishi
Thank you for the information and I really hope this is getting better because it's been really doing for the last couple of years. You nailed the 36.25 is when the really tough issues started happening. I have been married once before when I was 18 and got divorced when I was 30/31. Do you think I will ever get married again?

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:37 am

Your inner life line actually ends somewhere around 37 by which time the changes will be completed. Outer life line will then work with full force. Outer life line means more energy within as the Mount of Venus area increases and also that of Lower Mount of Mars. Don't you feel the surge of confidence within you? Don't you feel the positive change in your life to the extent that you are not even able to believe it.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Rakagonza

Post by Rakagonza » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Your inner life line actually ends somewhere around 37 by which time the changes will be completed. Outer life line will then work with full force. Outer life line means more energy within as the Mount of Venus area increases and also that of Lower Mount of Mars. Don't you feel the surge of confidence within you? Don't you feel the positive change in your life to the extent that you are not even able to believe it.

P.K.
Thank you Pravin
I do feel like there has been a gray heavy cloud over my shoulders for the last few years and that it's beginning to lift off. But still feel like I'm at a cross path of decision making where I don't want to make the wrong ones. So I'm hoping it is the case that by age 37 I start going full force into joyous living. And I do feel like the feeling sorry for everyone has affected caring for myself and now I'm beginning to realize that I do need to care for my children and myself first and definetly started feeling stronger emotionally. I look back and realize through it all I've been strong for them but haven't been at that place where I have been strong for me.

Just don't want to end up alone that's why I've been asking about my marriage lines. 😊 Also worried about my work life because my children depend solely on my financial support.

Thanks !
:)  :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:53 am

It is life's secret that when you are in a very tight corner you reach your inner conscience very fast and then you get the right directions to follow. Do not sit idle and not work just because there is a favourable reading given to you. You will not get success because of the lines in your palm. You get success because of your thoughts and the work you do as they get reflected in your palm. Lines and the palm is connected through the nerves with the Brain of a human being. Your intense thought process can change the lines and your destiny.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Rakagonza

Post by Rakagonza » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:34 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:It is life's secret that when you are in a very tight corner you reach your inner conscience very fast and then you get the right directions to follow. Do not sit idle and not work just because there is a favourable reading given to you. You will not get success because of the lines in your palm. You get success because of your thoughts and the work you do as they get reflected in your palm. Lines and the palm is connected through the nerves with the Brain of a human being. Your intense thought process can change the lines and your destiny.

P.K.
Thank you very much Pravin. This is very refreshing.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Broken life line question

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rakagonza wrote:Please help me. I'm going through a transition in my life and I have always been confused by my life line because of the way it is broken and almost parallel. Also I have been having a tormentous love life recently and I'm not sure if the two marriage lines help determine what will happen with me.

My pictures are below.

Hi,

My take is that the life line is not broken, but its the inner line of Mars that you are referring to.

It adds much to your vital spirit; nothing to get alarmed of from the life line point of view.

The troubling time began from age 29 onwards; while age 38 gives much relief in camparison.
Therefore 2016 gives the relief.

RishiRahul
Rakagonza wrote:Was not aware.
Everything you are saying makes sense. At age 28-29 I moved out of my country and that's when I started loosing my business, home and marriage. For some reason it's been on my heart that within a year and a half I show be more stable in all the important areas of life, which matches perfectly with what you're saying so I'm hoping this to be true. That's exactly why I need to make tough work/love decisions now because I know they will directly affect my future. As far as a vital life goes, I guess you could say I've been a fighter since then and was not aware I was until you mentioned it. Makes total sense and I thank you so much!

Hello again,

Feedbacks help me to guide better, as there is always more truth to what predicted; which helps a palmist to understand 'whats actually going on' better :)

Your left hand has the fate line absent; while the right hand has it well developed, dividing the heart line...sort of.. (which also teaches you to sleep beter as you age, no matter what is disturbing you.

This makes your 'new environment' better than the one you were in before; and makes you a perform to build your destiny through intelligent effort; so there is no cause to worry...... This is CERTAIN.
Also you have a brilliant Jupiter mount, and high set Jupiter finger; this helps in wisdom aiding your life quite vividly.

Palmistry has its limitations in predicting, but I can surely say, that this is the time to change your style, and prepare for what you felt is arriving soon, and as also predicted by me.

Wait for age 37.25; and do not worry if age 36.25 to 37.25 is somewhat tumultuous emotionally, which helps to come to better grip over the self; your life is just setting things right :) between age 28/29 to age 37/38.

Good luck and keep us informed,
RishiRahul
The information was again helpful for further insights.

Insights come with inspiration at times, for which one need to go beyond boundaries (boundaries here refers to palmistry).

So going beyond boundaries, Since you were divorced at age 30/31, which was 2008/2009........
My hunch is that in some way the event was processed after Aug 2008 & culminated in Sept 2009, while you felt the restrictions of divorce arrive between July & Sept 2009.

Feedbacks pls

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”