health, fait and sucess.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dalinafroide

health, fait and sucess.

Post by dalinafroide » Sun May 17, 2015 4:25 pm

I'm trying to figure out if I actually have these lines or not. My line of health goes all the way from my pinky to bottom of my palm. The line is very faint with many breaks but in a relatively straight but parallel fashion.

I could not find a description of what this means specifically and the information I did find seems to clash with each other.

My line of success is very short and two parallel lines that both end slightly before my heart line. Does this mean I have multiple successes but their short lived?

Could you also tell me if I have a line of fate? Or are some of the lines on the hand insignificant?

I guess I'm trying to figure out if my hands are something I should be learning from. Are they too complex? I find difficulty in reading then/finding information on my specific lines. Does anyone have a photo of a simpler hand?
Attachments
ZDc6wkax.jpg
ZDc6wkax.jpg (84.06 KiB) Viewed 4120 times

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Moved to the Palmistry Reading forum

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 18, 2015 12:53 am

Dalina,
No reading requests will be entertained on this forum. Use the individual reading rooms to post your request.
Palmistry forum guidelines

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7612

To be given a palmistry reading you must first provide us with a clear image of both your left and right palms, and each image must have a maximum file size of 500 KB.

A file size which is below 100 KB is best.

This is your left palm (which I have already resized for you), so please now just give us an image of your right palm which is less than 100 KB in size, in order to complete the basic requirements for this reading to go ahead.

Note that I have added it as an attachment (instead of the URL), after reducing it to 25% of its original size.

Cheers,

EoT  :)

dalinafroide

Post by dalinafroide » Mon May 18, 2015 1:21 pm

Oh okay. Thanks for the help. Here is the other hand.
Attachments
1jWz0.jpg
1jWz0.jpg (101.39 KiB) Viewed 4065 times

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Excellent!

Thank you for that.

Wishing you all the very best with your reading,

EoT  :smt020

kumarm

Your hand

Post by kumarm » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:29 am

First of all, never try to read your own hand, you will start falling in "lack of knowledge traps " and believe in "Myths about yourself" if you believe them enough they can actually turn into reality. My Knowledge is also limited.  I must say : u are am emotional person, you wear glasses. Your hand is not clear to read more.
Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:40 am

You are extremely sensitive person. I do not see health line going downwards from the pinky finger. I see it only near about the health line. The images are very dim. Please tell me exactly what do you want to know. Human mind is complex with several persons and the inidcations are such in the palm. You have a Mount of  Venus which could be huge. Cannot see the complete life line. That would indicate lots of energy , love to travel, adventure, nature, music etc. etc. but cannot be very sure where your life line goes downwards too as the line is very dim.  

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”