my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:31 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hello,

If ages 21 and 24 were landmarks in pursuing your education/professional life, then a major life direction is seen (thought of from May 2015) from Sept 2015; which may be spurred/influenced by a love relation.
Not sure about the love relation, though.

RishiRahul
razazaidi786 wrote:Thank you Rishi Rahul I really appreciate you taking out the time and reading my palm, major life direction is in process I guess, im going to back to my home country and im gonna start my own businesses with the backing of my dad, influenced by love relation, it maybe pointing to my fiancee, i got engaged with my childhood love around 1.5 years ago, and I am planning to marry her around april 2016, she lives in the same place where I am headed to start my business, she has been a major influential and motivational factor behind my thinking and upto an extent my decision making as well. I hope and I do believe v strongly that im making a good decision and excellent times are ahead in the near future.
Sep 2015, this may very well be the month in which I will travel and start my business :D , your quite accurate in this aspect.
Thumbs up, thank you once again, do tell me more if theres something worth mentioning sir. Have a good day
Hello,

Thank you. You did not mention about you finally deciding to go the Eastern way in May 2015 or not; or as I had mentioned.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

razazaidi786

Post by razazaidi786 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Ya I did decide around this period may to july to not do job and change my career and change my location, but im gonna be practically starting with my plans in september.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”