I hope you could take a look at my palm and tell me what you see :)

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Beybi Juno

I hope you could take a look at my palm and tell me what you see :)

Post by Beybi Juno » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi guys,

I would just like to ask a little of your time to feed my curiosity. I'm a right-handed person by the way. So here are my queries:

1. I'm confused whether I have two lifelines or the longer line is considered a fate line.

2. Do I have a chance to travel or work abroad?

3. I am not sure if I have a marriage line or it is just a relationship line since it  is not that deep and long.

I am open to all other details you wanna say even though they are not related to my questions. Thank you so much in advance and have a nice day   :)
Attachments
20150724_162426_opt (1).jpg
My Right Hand
20150724_162426_opt (1).jpg (183.66 KiB) Viewed 2879 times
20150724_165133_opt.jpg
Marriage Line?
20150724_165133_opt.jpg (129.68 KiB) Viewed 2879 times
20150724_164259_opt.jpg
My Left Hand, in case you need it
20150724_164259_opt.jpg (180.22 KiB) Viewed 2879 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: I hope you could take a look at my palm and tell me what you see :)

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Beybi Juno wrote:Hi guys,

I would just like to ask a little of your time to feed my curiosity. I'm a right-handed person by the way. So here are my queries:

1. I'm confused whether I have two lifelines or the longer line is considered a fate line.

3. I am not sure if I have a marriage line or it is just a relationship line since it  is not that deep and long.

I am open to all other details you wanna say even though they are not related to my questions. Thank you so much in advance and have a nice day   :)

Hello,,

1) You have 1 life line only; the longer one.

Again, it may be read as two life lines, overlapping each other; in which case the life has changed during early years,restrictive in some way;  or at least a TOTAL change of environment between ages 12 & 24.
I wonder which is true?!

2) Looks like yes to working abroad; after age 35/36 productively.

3)You have strong marriage lines; though not early in life.

Were you pursuing some career line from age 21?
What happened at age 25?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Beybi Juno

Re: I hope you could take a look at my palm and tell me wha

Post by Beybi Juno » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:18 am

Hello RishiRahul,

Thanks a lot for taking your time to answer my questions :)

1. In regards to change of environment, I think you are talking about my change of career path - from education to corporate world. That actually happened when I was 21. I am just worried that I don't have a fate line lol. Is it bad without a fate line? XD

2. It is really nice that I have a chance to go abroad but too bad cause I want it now hahaha

3. I am glad to know that I will not go single for life because I haven't had a boyfriend which has made me think that I will end up alone lol. Will I have other relationships before getting married?

I have been pursuing another career line since I was 21 :)
At age 25, I successfully entered the corporate world.

But I am now confused RishiRahul, you know my mom still wants me to go back teaching because of better benefits. Will it be better for me to go back to my profession or will I still do ok pursuing my new career path?

Thank you for answering my previous post and I am looking forward to hearing from you again :)

Warmest Regards,

Juno

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: I hope you could take a look at my palm and tell me what you see :)

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:24 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Beybi Juno wrote:Hi guys,

Hello,,

1) You have 1 life line only; the longer one.

Again, it may be read as two life lines, overlapping each other; in which case the life has changed during early years,restrictive in some way;  or at least a TOTAL change of environment between ages 12 & 24.
I wonder which is true?!

2) Looks like yes to working abroad; after age 35/36 productively.

3)You have strong marriage lines; though not early in life.

Were you pursuing some career line from age 21?
What happened at age 25?

RishiRahul
Beybi Juno wrote:Hello RishiRahul,

Thanks a lot for taking your time to answer my questions :)

1. In regards to change of environment, I think you are talking about my change of career path - from education to corporate world. That actually happened when I was 21. I am just worried that I don't have a fate line lol. Is it bad without a fate line? XD
RishiRahul=Yes, I was guessing it was in career/profession but wasnt sure, until you said so.

2. It is really nice that I have a chance to go abroad but too bad cause I want it now hahaha
RishiRahul= I had mentioned 'productive' foreign visit/s after 35/36; which doesn't negate the possibility of earlier visits given the limited tools of divination.

3. I am glad to know that I will not go single for life because I haven't had a boyfriend which has made me think that I will end up alone lol. Will I have other relationships before getting married?
RishiRahul=I have answered your original queries, and can also add the strong possibility of not remaining single. You will have other relations but cannot confirm when.....

I have been pursuing another career line since I was 21 :)
At age 25, I successfully entered the corporate world.
RishiRahul=The possibility of the efforts from age 21 to 25 being sluggish/'not confident' was there.

But I am now confused RishiRahul, you know my mom still wants me to go back teaching because of better benefits. Will it be better for me to go back to my profession or will I still do ok pursuing my new career path?
RishiRahul=Asking such serious queries in a forum can misguide oneself.

Thank you for answering my previous post and I am looking forward to hearing from you again :)

Warmest Regards,

Juno
:)

RishiRahul

Beybi Juno

I hope you could take a look at my palm and tell me what yo

Post by Beybi Juno » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:33 am

Hello RishiRahul,

Thank you very much for sharing your talent. I hope you would never get tired of answering our queries and feeding our curiosity. I wish you nothing but the best and have a good day forward :)

Warmest regards,

Juno

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:43 pm

At the age of 11 or 12 you must have changed the house or city , I mean your parents must have changed. The other life line can be considered as Inner Life Line which is considered very lucky and so your earlier years of life must have been quite good. You do not have a fate line but for those who have a square or spatulate hand presence of fate line is not so important as they are normally not believers of fate and believe in doing their work and getting results. You are one of them so nothing to worry about the fate line.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”