IMPORTANT DECISION. PLEASE HELP ME TO READ MY PALM

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

guest30

IMPORTANT DECISION. PLEASE HELP ME TO READ MY PALM

Post by guest30 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Dear Palm readers!
Since a while I feel very volnourable because of my life situation. It feels that nothing seems to be the way it suppose to. I am going to turn 30 soon and none of my life sphare is making me truly happy.

I am considering to change completely my carrier path from business to performance and acting. Where I have no experience...

I am single. And it has been 3 years now since I broke with my long time love.

I am also considering to move to another country...

What I would very much like to help with is to examine if my palmistry indicates what talents I should really pursue, if I ever find love and have children, and whether I will be succesful and happy in the future.

I understand the lines changes with the course of time and events but for the time being please tell me what you can see and read from my hands.

thank you very much for help in this important moment in my life!
Attachments
left_hand_292x.jpg
left hand
left_hand_292x.jpg (85.01 KiB) Viewed 2217 times
right_hand_118x.jpg
right hand
right_hand_118x.jpg (80.12 KiB) Viewed 2217 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: IMPORTANT DECISION. PLEASE HELP ME TO READ MY PALM

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:24 pm

guest30 wrote:Dear Palm readers!
Since a while I feel very volnourable because of my life situation. It feels that nothing seems to be the way it suppose to. I am going to turn 30 soon and none of my life sphare is making me truly happy.

I am considering to change completely my carrier path from business to performance and acting. Where I have no experience...

What I would very much like to help with is to examine if my palmistry indicates what talents I should really pursue, if I ever find love and have children, and whether I will be succesful and happy in the future.

I understand the lines changes with the course of time and events but for the time being please tell me what you can see and read from my hands.

Hello,

Too many questions! Your palm shows a disorganised mind, and much disorganization and dissatisfied mind.

Remove the mental clutter and physical clutter around you.
You have a lot of impractical, not well thought out or planned dreams.

I wonder if age 26 +; which is 2012 May to Aug gave you a new opening in terms of career/profession in life

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

guest30

Post by guest30 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Thank you for your reply.

I cannot agree more. Ever since i remeber i have been very disorganized in terms of making any decision...

Could you tell me how to remove what you call  a "mental clutter"...?

I have no idea what to do with my life at this point...

I also did not completely understood the last sentence: Does it mean i am in a good period to change my carrier?

Thank you for advising!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: IMPORTANT DECISION. PLEASE HELP ME TO READ MY PALM

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:47 am

RishiRahul wrote:
guest30 wrote:Dear Palm readers!

Hello,

Too many questions! Your palm shows a disorganised mind, and much disorganization and dissatisfied mind.

Remove the mental clutter and physical clutter around you.
You have a lot of impractical, not well thought out or planned dreams.

I wonder if age 26 +; which is 2012 May to Aug gave you a new opening in terms of career/profession in life

RishiRahul
guest30 wrote:Thank you for your reply.

I cannot agree more. Ever since i remeber i have been very disorganized in terms of making any decision...

Could you tell me how to remove what you call  a "mental clutter"...?

I have no idea what to do with my life at this point...

I also did not completely understood the last sentence: Does it mean i am in a good period to change my carrier?

Thank you for advising!

As a start, begin keeping your surroundings of your room organized and not cluttered. This will help to organise your mind. Do breathing exercises to calm your mind too.

Your head line reveal a hasty mind prone to take unrealistic decisions.

Soon around age 30, and before Aug 2016, a new begining in career endeavours pursue.

Most probably its a new line, but I am not sure, given the limited tools.
To be on the safe side, its either a new career, or an offshoot from your present career.

But its a direction where you will need to put a lot of organised effort; proper gains will only be seen from age 33.

And believe me, if you also follow whatever I said it will hold you at good stead during this period of transition.

And keep us informed when the above happens.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Lines from your head line are connected to fate line so it shows you are worried about your carrier or your thought process is in that direction. You are too emotional as you have a fine Girdle of Venus making you moody in the extreme emotional. Line dropping from the heart line downwards also shows deception in either love or someone whom you trust deceives you. The best thing would be to do Yog asanas, Breathing Exercises, Meditation or anything that brings you out of the mental and emotional state you are in.

P.K.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”