New to palmistry - Looking to learn from myself

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mleerobb

New to palmistry - Looking to learn from myself

Post by mleerobb » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Hi everyone! I have been reading many of the forum topics and trying to learn as much as I can. I think a good way for me to learn will be to start with my own palms and my own life.

I have uploaded pictures of my palms, backs of my hands, and side of my hands here:
http://imgur.com/a/wKlNh

If anyone is interested in evaluating my hands and discussing with me the different aspects and how they relate to my past, present, and future I would be be grateful and excited! Specifically, I am interested in career and finances as they relate to my nature.

Information about me:
I am a 35 year old married woman.
I am right hand dominant.
All of my finger prints are loops. The pointer finger on my left hand is a radial loop. The pointer finger on my right hand is a peacock eye. The remaining fingertips are standard ulnar loops.

Thank you!

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:51 am

I read the palm according to what William Benham has mentioned in his book, copy of which you will find the Palmistry Tutorials. I do not go for Loop and Arch and Tented Arch Neither do I go for water, air, earth hand etc. etc. I can only read you palm which I will do either today evening or tomorrow morning.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

mleerobb

Post by mleerobb » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:01 pm

I updated the album of my palm pictures.
You can now find it here:
http://imgur.com/a/wS4vs

mleerobb

Post by mleerobb » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:I read the palm according to what William Benham has mentioned in his book, copy of which you will find the Palmistry Tutorials. I do not go for Loop and Arch and Tented Arch Neither do I go for water, air, earth hand etc. etc. I can only read you palm which I will do either today evening or tomorrow morning.
I tried to locate the Palmistry Tutorials. Is it on this board?
Also, Thank you for taking time to read my palm! I am hoping to learn some things about myself and the craft.

- Melissa

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Palmistry Tutorials is posted in this Board itself.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

mleerobb

Post by mleerobb » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Palmistry Tutorials is posted in this Board itself.

P.K.
Thank you! I found it using the search function.
Please let me know if you need to see any other pictures of my hands aside from what I have provided.
I look forward to our discussion!

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:38 pm

You have short fingers so a very impulsive person who thinks real big, interested in huge projects. Secondly you seem to have Simian's Line where Head and Heart Line are combined  and since the line has small branches dropping out it reduces the negative intensity of the line. The heart side will rule more than the mind. In Simian's Line either your heart will rule or your head and this makes you a person will be difficult to handle. Simian's Line with certain indications can make a person do extreme things by hurting others. In your case this is diluted considerably.

There is a star like formation on the Mount of Saturn. Cannot be very sure but if not a clear star at least near about a star. Do you find yourself in a position where you have done no wrong but you had to bear the brunt. It is like someone walking on the road and a car comes along at good speed, losses control you suffer the consequences for no fault of yours. Your Fate Line starts from Upper Mount of Mars thus making you a person who does not give up at any cost. He will always fight back from any difficult situation.

You are a sensual dreamer too.

P.K.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”