Paid Palm Reading given to a Client.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Paid Palm Reading given to a Client.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:55 am

From today I shall be reading daily 2 palms in this forum: This is the Paid Reading I gave to one of my clients.

Paid Reading given to one person and I am posting the reading over here:

You are ambitious person and you had main desire to be well educated and secondly to lead a life where you could lead over others and guide them. The head line is independent in the left hand (I am reading your left hand at present and if this is not strong hand then these are the qualities in your subconscious). A line goes up diagonally from the head line from the just below the edge of the Index and middle finger, towards the index finger thus showing interest in Jupiterian qualities and education and to lead is one of them and hence this deduction. Your childhood was quite disturbed as seen by the life line and head line position in the starting point where there is confusion. The apex of the Jupitor Mount is almost at the centre shifted slightly towards the Saturn (Middle) Finger so sacrificing some of its qualities to Saturn Mount which will make you somewhat circumspect in doing what you want to do after thinking over what ever you want to do.

Your Saturn (Middle Finger) Mount is the leading mount as there is a vertical line on it below the Middle Finger and the middle finger is straight too. The lowest phalange of all the four fingers are thick thus making you interested in earning sufficiently for your family (Index Finger), a person who thinks before he spends the money as he values money (Middle Finger) , a person who loves to dress well (ring finger) and a person who loves to earn lots of money. The middle phalange of the Saturn Finger is big and hence interest in Science and Mathematics subjects, Physics, Chemistry etc.

In your right hand the head line , one branch starts from within the life line thus getting the qualities of aggressive Mars and making you changeable and irritable . But out of 3 branches only one starts from within. The other goes up towards the Jupitor Mount showing that you had interest in Jupiterian qualities and the prominent one is Studies as the lines goes up from the head line indicating things to do with mentality i.e. education. Third line starts from the Life line which indicates that you are somewhat grounded otherwise you would be doing things without thinking. Head Line is the best line in your palm so for your success your thought process contibutes a lot and then comes the life line which will indicate life energy and good health supporting you in your life to come up.

You will see that your Heart Line is the weakest line amongst the above three lines i.e. the Life, Head and Heart. which shows you can be made to believe others smooth talking you and you can be cheated in the process. You had a major deception at the age of 42/43 or 44 at the most. This is something big. I think your job in Australia happened in that year and you could not go. My feelings tell me that you were cheated through politics in the organisation where you worked otherwise you would have succeeded. This part of your emotions need to be controlled to get good success in life. Minor accidents and problems do not get reflected and only major incidents in life get projected in the palm. I was saved 6 times from certain Death but only once the indication there to show fatal accident. Rest are not indicated.

Right hand shows you are very idealistic by nature as the heart line rises up to the edge of the Jupitor Mount and this thwarts you from doing business as an idealist person or a person who is emotionally weak cannot do business so your success in business will be limited . If through meditation you want you can make difference to your destiny. For this go to www.devarshivedicastrology.freeforums.org in palmistry discussion threads where I have posted about 14 or 15 feedbacks of people whom I guided through meditation. Most of them were hopeless case when they came to me.

There is a change in your fate line at the age of 42 approximate age and the other part of fate line starts above the head line showing that you had indeed planned the change in your life well and would have gone through as per indications but for certain deficiency you had as mentioned the above para. Again someone will cheat you emotionally at the age of 60 or thereabouts so trust others after being sure. Best thing is to be very wary then. Your sun line already started from 46 going up from the edge of the Upper Mars so despite the setbacks you had a reputation of your own and nobody dared challenge you openly as Sun protects and you would never be short of cash after 46 and minimum you can get is SELF SATISFACTION which even the richest persons in the world may not get if they do not have the Sun Line. This sunline ends at about 52/53 age and another one starts from the age of 50 or latest 51 and you can be sure your good time has already started or will starting shortly. Now you will rise and rise and if you control your emotions and idealistic nature the rise will be very high.

Your Mount of Apollo is strong in this palm as there is a vertical line on the palm below the Apollo Mount and the apex is slightly tilted towards the mercury finger so you can be a combination of both these Mounts. Apollo Mount person is very confident person and he is jolly and centre of attraction . He loves beauty, art and everything that is appealing like Nature. He loves to take risks in life . He has superficial knowledge of everything but not deep knowledge still he can talk on any subject say like medicine with Doctor and the Doctor would not know you are not a Doctor. I had asked your height last time .

Now tell me what exactly you want from the reading given. Anything specific.

God Bless You.

Pravin Soni .

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”