No clear fateline and broken headline

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kkli88

No clear fateline and broken headline

Post by kkli88 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:34 pm

I'm already 28 years old. Have been working for 4 years and don't feel much of career advancement with current job. Pay is decent enough and not much of working load or stress. Is it the right time for me to consider something out of my comfort zone? need guidance on that as well. Thank you.
Attachments
RH.JPG
RH.JPG (33.73 KiB) Viewed 3632 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:37 pm

moved to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:51 pm

** Info Required for An Accurate Palmistry Reading **

Please provide the following information on this forum for a faster reading.

1. A clear image of BOTH the right and left palm.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73986

EoT :smt017

kkli88

Post by kkli88 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:14 am

Sorry for the previous unclear pic..Hope these two images of my right and left hand are clear enough.

Thanks. :)

Btw i'm a female ( right hand dominant)
Attachments
rh_926x.jpg
rh_926x.jpg (50.04 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
lh_664x.jpg
lh_664x.jpg (48.4 KiB) Viewed 3498 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: No clear fateline and broken headline

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:35 pm

kkli88 wrote:I'm already 28 years old. Have been working for 4 years and don't feel much of career advancement with current job. Pay is decent enough and not much of working load or stress. Is it the right time for me to consider something out of my comfort zone? need guidance on that as well. Thank you.

Hello,

I wonder if you have any social problems in trying to connect with others; kind of different from others...

You have a sudden urge of departing from your line that you are 'stably' progressing in with 'sudden departure plans which are not practical.

Though you began the present job 4 years back (as you rightly say), it was only at age 26 that you you went better ahead.

The period from age 27.8 to age 28.25 will be delicate in handling.
I wonder if you are rushing more with destiny since since 26 approx?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

kkli88

Post by kkli88 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:48 am

Hi RishiRahul,

I considered my social circle to be quite okay. Get along pretty well with others and have quite a few close friends. But a year ago, I had a really painful breakup with my ex bf which is also my first love that time. Took nearly a year for me to recover from there. Currently, I m attached to a guy who is from a complicated background approx 9 years older than me, but we are just taking things slowly and not really into serious mode yet.

I don't quite get the rushing destiny part that you mentioned. But i did think that i will be getting married with my ex which is my first love by the age 28. But it turned out to be false alarm.

In term of career wise, I'm in a job that i don't see much of a career advancement from where i stand now. But i'm afraid to make changes eg change career.

Any advice in that?

Thanks for ur insightful prediction.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:16 pm

You had a break up at 27 and there could be another problem in the year 30.5 . If you post side views of the palm to show the side view of the portion below the smallest finger then I can see the relationship lines clearly and comment further.

From the age of about 14 to 27 you have two head lines bifurcating and at 27 the head line becomes stronger giving you more confidence. Lower Head line becomes weaker and ends at about 30. Your life line is the best in the hand and weakest is the Heart Line with quite a few branches dipping downwards. You do not have control over your emotions and that will be cause of worry for you in future too. Yes you are going to start something new in your career from 28th year which will be additional source of income though not much compared to what you are doing at present.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

kkli88

Post by kkli88 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi Pravin,

Yes I would like to know more about my marriage line (pic as attached). Although I'm not really optimistic on my love life currently.

Your prediction is quite true as well because i started to expand my social circles more after my breakup and mingle with more people not just people of my age. This actually help to build up my self confidence even more.

Regarding on career wise, I'm more of a laid back person, not very competitive when it comes to climbing up the corporate ladder. Currently I was thinking of venturing in food and beverages industry.

Thanks Pravin for taking your time to interpret on my palmistry. :)
Attachments
p1170670_001_100x.jpg
p1170670_001_100x.jpg (83.76 KiB) Viewed 3406 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: No clear fateline and broken headline

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:57 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
kkli88 wrote:I'm already 28 years old. Have been working for 4 years and don't feel much of career advancement with current job. Pay is decent enough and not much of working load or stress. Is it the right time for me to consider something out of my comfort zone? need guidance on that as well. Thank you.

Hello,

I wonder if you have any social problems in trying to connect with others; kind of different from others...

You have a sudden urge of departing from your line that you are 'stably' progressing in with 'sudden departure plans which are not practical.

Though you began the present job 4 years back (as you rightly say), it was only at age 26 that you you went better ahead.

The period from age 27.8 to age 28.25 will be delicate in handling.
I wonder if you are rushing more with destiny since since 26 approx?

RishiRahul
kkli88 wrote:Hi RishiRahul,

I considered my social circle to be quite okay. Get along pretty well with others and have quite a few close friends. But a year ago, I had a really painful breakup with my ex bf which is also my first love that time. Took nearly a year for me to recover from there. Currently, I m attached to a guy who is from a complicated background approx 9 years older than me, but we are just taking things slowly and not really into serious mode yet.

I don't quite get the rushing destiny part that you mentioned. But i did think that i will be getting married with my ex which is my first love by the age 28. But it turned out to be false alarm.

In term of career wise, I'm in a job that i don't see much of a career advancement from where i stand now. But i'm afraid to make changes eg change career.

Any advice in that?

Thanks for ur insightful prediction.
You did not mention about age 26?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

kkli88

Post by kkli88 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:31 pm

at the age of 26, my career and love life was good. nothing big happened. It was like one of my happiest time where both career and love life was in good shape.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:48 am

kkli18,

I have already given you a reading in modernhandreadingforum.com.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”