Can I get an analysis?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

luvnthegemini

can I get an analysis?

Post by luvnthegemini » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:13 pm

I keep looking but I can't find my life line. I started to read about how there can be missing relationship lines and being able to tell if ever being able to have a child.

Moderator note: The maximum file size of your images must not be more than 500 Kb.

3. The size of the image/picture should not be more than 500KB and preferably in .jpg format. Please see that the size isn’t too big, else the loading time for the image will be more.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7602

A file size less than 100 Kb is best.

EoT
Attachments
1446325827043915597410_383x.jpg
Right Hand
1446325827043915597410_383x.jpg (84.41 KiB) Viewed 1954 times
14463259633141990879915_502x.jpg
Left Hand
14463259633141990879915_502x.jpg (95.07 KiB) Viewed 1954 times

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Guidelines - For General Members - Not got a reading yet?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:37 am

Please click on the following link.

"Guidelines - For General Members - Not got a reading yet?"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7602
1. You can have a reading if this is your first visit to Mystic Board, however some of our readers will not give readings to those who have not participated at all. We are here to help people who need help. But we would request you to follow forum guidelines so that you can get a good reading.
EoT

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:39 am

luvnthegemini,

What do you want to know?

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:luvnthegemini,

What do you want to know?

P.K.
I keep looking but I can't find my life line.
Could you please put the member's mind to rest by locating her intact lifeline for her, and by so doing give her greater confidence that she is still meant to be here, and that her life has an ongoing purpose?
I started to read about how there can be missing relationship lines and being able to tell if ever being able to have a child.
Does she have any missing relationship lines which you believe could negatively influence her ability to have a child, either now or in the future?

Thanks,

EoT
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:44 am

You have not mentioned which is your strong hand? You have life line in both palms. It ends and another line overlaps before the previous one ends. You can check that out clearly. Secondly absence of Life line or termination of life line earlier does not mean end of life. This is a false legacy which has been proved wrong so many times. You have a strong thumb which indicates good will power and as long as will power is there the energy lacking to the early termination of life line in anyone's palm is compensated by strong will power. You must have heard of people remaining in coma for months and even years together but still survive and some even come out of it and some do not come out of it. What makes this survival possible in coma as the person does eat or take liquid food. It is their strong thumb which is stretched outwards.

When a child is born its thumb is inwards of other four fingers or at the most held loosely. As the thumb comes out and it becomes little firm the child, which was earlier, obedient, starts reacting differently by showing his/her likes and dislikes. Thumb has come out and will power is now asserting itself. As a man begs his thumb is held loose and even goes inwards at time showing his submission.

About children you have to post special snaps to show side views of both the palms of the portion below the smallest finger so that I can see the relationship lines and also the kids lines on them. Do not fold your fingers inwards otherwise I won't be able to locate the relationship lines.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”