Palm reading on health

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pjyoti

Palm reading on health

Post by pjyoti » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:06 am

Dear members,

Requesting reading for health and longevity of my sisters husband. I'm attaching his left and right hand snap. He is currently undergoing treatment for cancer (Naso pharyngeal cancer). Wanted to know if he will get cured. His Date of Birth is 6th Oct 1962, Place: Trichur, Kerala. Dont have his time of birth.

thanks
Jyoti
Attachments
left_hand_121x.jpg
left_hand_121x.jpg (54.37 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
right_hand_840x.jpg
right_hand_840x.jpg (52.83 KiB) Viewed 2044 times

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A reading for anyone other than the person requesting it is third party

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:00 am

8. Please do not ask for third party readings. Mystic Board has a strict policy on not reading for people without their permission.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7602

EoT
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

pjyoti

Post by pjyoti » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:28 am

Thanks EOT. I'm aware of the rules. I have his permission to check his future. That's why  he gave me pics of his hand. Obviously he is not in a position at present to write himself.
Wud b grateful for aa reading.. Thanks

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Third Party reading is not given because someone happened to deceive Cheiro. A man went to Cheiro for reading the palm of his fiancee. Cheiro asked him to bring the lady. But instead he brought the snap of that lady's palm , which later on turned to be palm prints of some other persons totally.

According to the pictures presented to Cheiro he told the gentleman that he can go ahead and get married to the lady as the palm is good. Subsequently this man got married to this lady and realised little late that he was cheated and robbed by this lady. Then this same lady came to Cheiro and laughed at his face telling him how she had duped her husband. That is one of the reason third party reading is not given.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:32 pm

You have not mentioned whether he is right or left handed strong. Strong hand means if something heavy is thrown at him then with which hand will he defend himself. Secondly as per his right hand he should be well. He has already undergone problems in health much earlier on but if he is left handed then he is going through difficult situation in 55th and 56 year. He is now in his 54th year having completed 53. Just check his life line low down and you will find it growing dim and weak.

As long as his thumb stands out firm he has the will to resist any negative things that attacks his health. Once the thumb becomes loose and comes to lie between the fingers just like a new born baby then the resistance will power is finished and no one can save him.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

pjyoti

Post by pjyoti » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:33 am

Thank u Pravin sir for yr analysis. He is right handed. He has undergone treatment for long for asthma and chest infections. His cancer was detected only recenty, sept end. He does have a strong will power and is positive that he wl get cured. I chkd his thumb tdy. It stands out firmly. I did notice his life line dims at a point. But at what age is it?? Thanks again.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”