can I get an analysis?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kratos9

can I get an analysis?

Post by kratos9 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:20 am

can someone read my hands? Thanks

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/548x4 ... qV6rWq.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/548x4 ... WVTKTF.jpg

Moderator note: These image links are not working on my computer. Error 502 Bad Gateway

kratos9

info

Post by kratos9 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:15 pm

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi Steven,

With your first set of links not working and your second set of images not showing your whole left and right palm clearly including your fingers, any palmistry reader who viewed them may have decided to move onto somebody else's request instead of yours.

Although I would hope that a reader would tell you that there are problems with your links and images in a response before now. I could have done it myself last week, if you had contacted me about this earlier through a PM.

I am only able to help you to best prepare for a reading to be given (by ensuring that you have provided a complete and clear image of both your palms), but unfortunately I cannot either give you the reading or produce a palmistry reader on demand.

Please let us know if you wish to try again, but this time with a set of complete and clear images of both your palms.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7602

Always pleased to help,

EoT  :)
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

Talia

Re: info

Post by Talia » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:56 pm

kratos9 wrote:i am 27 years old

I am right hand dominant

img larger:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... vl3gvq.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... aILuSj.jpg

thanks

Hi Kratos and Eye of Tiger,

I hope you won't mind if I reply here a little bit please?

I have been trying to change from reading palms in person, traditionally holding hands, to adding the reading of palms to my online readings. So far I have had some good success but I come across problem after problem with the pictures.
When a person walks toward me for the first time and sits down to have the reading given I have watched them since they arrived. I am tuning in from that moment. Online there is very little overt energy, it is all covert, hidden and held within. so different to the open in person approach when definite words are lost behind politeness and kindness and fixed predictions lose their meaning in the real world of chance and trust and second chances.

So I am quite happy to read from the first or the second set of images, I do not mind that they do not show the full fingers or the sides of the hands I am giving a different kind of reading, an intuitive palm reading or perhaps a psychic palm reading. Still valid and useful but also with the lack of other offers to read for dear Kratos I feel that I should make my offer rather than leave you as a member waiting and wondering with no reading.

As EOT has already mentioned obviously cutting off of digits mean that the information held in those lines and mounds cannot be read but there is plenty of information for me to read especially as the free reading offered here are mini readings and should not replace a full reading.

Kratos you have some strong feature to your hands and some very delicate ones too. Your dominant right hand has such depth of lining to the major fate and destiny lines, but what I find to be the most startling is the comparison between your head line and your heart line, there is a definite ambush between the two, you may be very romantic and then suddenly realise you are being romantic and your head stops you and pulls you back into check. You may want to explain your love and feeling but find that your mouth has gone dry and you cannot speak the words you want to say.
I do not believe that we cannot change our destiny, we can change things and so I don't read time into the lines, you can change your hand tomorrow if you choose to invest work into it.    

You work well at everything you do but you lack confidence at times, not knowing what to do,whether to do what you really want or whether to do what you are told is your path, your compassion is obvious, you love and care and offer a lot of inner wisdom that can be unlocked with knowledge.

Hard work is the key to your goal :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:08 am

Dear Talia,

Thank you again for doing this.

In addition to your reading, I am sure that all of our members are interested to know more about the challenges of doing our spiritual work online.

It also reminds people that we are fallibly human, and by so doing  helps them to feel more comfortable with and cared for as part of the working relationship.

Gratefully yours,

“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

kratos9

iq

Post by kratos9 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:27 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Hi Steven,

With your first set of links not working and your second set of images not showing your whole left and right palm clearly including your fingers, any palmistry reader who viewed them may have decided to move onto somebody else's request instead of yours.

Although I would hope that a reader would tell you that there are problems with your links and images in a response before now. I could have done it myself last week, if you had contacted me about this earlier through a PM.

I am only able to help you to best prepare for a reading to be given (by ensuring that you have provided a complete and clear image of both your palms), but unfortunately I cannot either give you the reading or produce a palmistry reader on demand.

Please let us know if you wish to try again, but this time with a set of complete and clear images of both your palms.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7602

Always pleased to help,

from pictures you can see my degree of intelligence?

Thanks

kratos9

iq

Post by kratos9 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:49 pm

you can see  my iq?
Last edited by kratos9 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:14 pm

Thank-you Eye of Tiger,

It would be a interesting thread to discuss that but I wonder if it s not best to be kept betwee readers or maybe some of the wonder may be lost?

Kratos,

You really are demanding, it is a shame you did not ask these questions orignally?  I will take a look at your additional pictures when I get a minute, but if you want to know how intelligent you are why not take an IQ test online instead?

kratos9

iq

Post by kratos9 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Talia wrote:Thank-you Eye of Tiger,

It would be a interesting thread to discuss that but I wonder if it s not best to be kept betwee readers or maybe some of the wonder may be lost?

Kratos,

You really are demanding, it is a shame you did not ask these questions orignally?  I will take a look at your additional pictures when I get a minute, but if you want to know how intelligent you are why not take an IQ test online instead?

sorry for my english is so so but I'm italian

I'm sorry, I forgot to ask this before (IQ), please when you have time can see my level of intelligence?
I am grateful to you

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:18 pm

Once a reading has been given it will not be opened again to new questions, which you did not ask us in your request.

Which is why you need to think very carefully about which question you should ask your reader.

Better questions can often mean a better reading.

You are very welcome to ask us to explain any part of your reading which you did not properly understand.

A person's intelligence is not fixed, and can be improved or increased after they are born.

Any test on the internet which says that it can measure your intelligence is for interest or entertainment purposes only, and does not allow for you becoming more intelligent in the future.

There are at least seven different types of intelligence. Some say there are nine.

A person's academic intelligence which is what their IQ or INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT is supposed to measure, is only one of these.

Another type which is called the emotional intelligence has been found to be a much better way of predicting how successful that person will be in their life.

There are no good tests yet to be able to measure a person's emotional intelligence.

EoT

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”