Can you please read my palm?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

andr413

Can you please read my palm?

Post by andr413 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi everyone,
I have been learning about palmistry and I am very willingly to learn it. I am a newbie here, but first please help analyse my hand.

I want to know about overall my future condition, fortune, study, career path, possible obstacles in life, financial, love, marriage, my talent, skill and my health problem too.

I will post both my right and left palm. I have read the rules and I will give a feedback to any of you, whether your analysis is correct or even incorrect about my condition. I am looking forward to read you guys analysis. Thank you.

I am male, 18, college student, single, currently taking bachelor of business administration and also right handed. My dream is to become successful businessman in young age. Can i make it?
Attachments
IMG20151201205631.jpg
IMG20151201205631.jpg (95.93 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
IMG20151201205638.jpg
IMG20151201205638.jpg (321.52 KiB) Viewed 1379 times
Last edited by andr413 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:35 pm

I am male, 18, college student, single, currently taking bachelor of business administration and also right handed. My dream is to become successful businessman in young age. Can i make it?
Of course you can!  Do you want to? Do you have a firm goal that you want to reach?

You have such clear strong lines, each major is defined and is easy to see and read. You have a very determined approach that will lead to success, but do not be too blinkered you know  there are ideas and opportunities that may benefit you and that you might enjoy, but which you could have seen as distractions.
You have overcome a dramatic event when you were younger and it still tears at your heart, you need to allow things to settle and calm so that you can forgive them and move on. This has given you a lot of hard work and personal care and attention and this is wearing you down trying to conceal things all the time.
When you are in  front people sometimes have a hard time looking up to you  or listening because of your young age, they take credit for your work. You can allow people to discuss things with you and help, not everyone is bad and after stealing your ideas. You have a strong head and will, and if you just took a breath before raging in and try to keep calmer and turn that strong dominance into forthright power then you will find that respect comes more easily, you just need to work at it a little.
Learn how to stay calm and relax more, it will benefit your hurts and help you to deeply heal.

You have hard working hands, remember that you need balance in your life, all work and no play is not a good idea, so remember balance and take some time off too. :)

andr413

Post by andr413 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:08 am

Talia wrote:
Of course you can!  Do you want to? Do you have a firm goal that you want to reach?

You have such clear strong lines, each major is defined and is easy to see and read. You have a very determined approach that will lead to success, but do not be too blinkered you know  there are ideas and opportunities that may benefit you and that you might enjoy, but which you could have seen as distractions.
You have overcome a dramatic event when you were younger and it still tears at your heart, you need to allow things to settle and calm so that you can forgive them and move on. This has given you a lot of hard work and personal care and attention and this is wearing you down trying to conceal things all the time.
When you are in  front people sometimes have a hard time looking up to you  or listening because of your young age, they take credit for your work. You can allow people to discuss things with you and help, not everyone is bad and after stealing your ideas. You have a strong head and will, and if you just took a breath before raging in and try to keep calmer and turn that strong dominance into forthright power then you will find that respect comes more easily, you just need to work at it a little.
Learn how to stay calm and relax more, it will benefit your hurts and help you to deeply heal.

You have hard working hands, remember that you need balance in your life, all work and no play is not a good idea, so remember balance and take some time off too. :)
Thanks for the analysis. Wow, that was quite accurate. All of the points you mentioned were actually happened with me.  Well, I'm glad I can make it in young age, because that's my my firm goal lol. But yeah I should be more relax, since I always force myself to do something productive, I hate waiting and wasting time too. Yeah, sometimes I tend to be understimated by someone older than me, but from my observation, most of them are thick-headed and only middle school graduate.

Can you analyse my marriage line too? The right one has 2 marriage line, the upper line looks very clear and below it has 1 fade marriage line. The gap is not big nor small. Also, once I got a tarot card analysis from other people, there is possibility that I will work overseas right after I graduate, is that true?
What age will I get the opportunity to reach my success in my young age?

How about the line that rises from my life line to mercury mount, what does it mean?
I am interested in spiritual

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”