Double head line?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

raphaelmqs

Double head line?

Post by raphaelmqs » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello there,

I really want to know the meaning of this (extra) line over my head line. Is this a case of double head line?

What it means in general purpose (analyzing, of course, the big picture)?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english!

Ps: This configuration appears only on my right hand (dominant).

Ps2: The small Line over my Head line is connected (linked) with the Life line (the photo isn't clear).

[Edited] I took another picture. This one is more detailed.

The beginning of the upper small line is joined (softly) with the end of the Life line. The lower line (Head Line) is strongly joined with the Life line, but the small line just touches discreetly the Life line.
Attachments
right_hand_small_248x.jpg
right_hand_small_248x.jpg (32.99 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
right_hand_zoom01_290x.jpg
right_hand_zoom01_290x.jpg (34.8 KiB) Viewed 2232 times

Talia

Post by Talia » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:56 am

Now I am really confused? I just tried to reply to your thread but it has been locked and moved to inappropriate /spam posts here? http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 240#340240  and you are now asking for information about what you see as a double head line rather than requesting a reading in the reading forum.  I don't know what to reply with as you are not asking for a reading in your post here. I am lost.

I find it amazing the different palms we all have, I like yours too, it has an interesting branch there, but perhaps it is not a double head but a branch off the lifeline?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Dear Talia,

Normally I would be explaining this to you through a private message, but I think that other members need to hear this message as well, which is why I am posting it here instead.

The member created this problem by cross posting the same subject to both forums at the same time.

First it was a reading request (which belongs in the reading forum), and now it is an opinion question, which could better be asked on the main forum.

I moved the other posting to inappropriate posts instead of removing it completely from the public board, as I suspected that you might need to consult it later in order to be able to help and advise raphaelmqs.

So there is really no need for you to feel confused about either what I have done, or why I did it that way.

All the confusion comes from the original duplicate posting, as well as the member asking you a new question after his reading is finished.

Every member needs to take responsibility for his or her question. If it is not made clear right from the start whether or not it is a reading request, this is neither your responsibility nor fault as one of our most valued readers on Mystic Board.

Personally I do not accept questions which were not part of the original request in the psychic or picture reading forums, once the reading has been done, but it is entirely your choice and decision  as to whether you are willing to do this in your own area of expertise.

Regards,

EoT

Talia

Re: Double head line?

Post by Talia » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:12 pm

raphaelmqs wrote:Hello there,

I really want to know the meaning of this (extra) line over my head line. Is this a case of double head line?

Ps2: The small Line over my Head line is connected (linked) with the Life line (the photo isn't clear).

The beginning of the upper small line is joined (softly) with the end of the Life line. The lower line (Head Line) is strongly joined with the Life line, but the small line just touches discreetly the Life line.
Raphael -

I don't read your hand has having a double head line, I read using a more diffuse style. Obviously there is something very important going on, there is a chain showing a major break in the smooth running of things and branch coming, so what are you facing?

You have a very strong life energy, making you very focused and single minded, you will have several opportunities and I know you will do what you feel is right.

Now I can add that I see clearly the joins that are linking your head and your heart with your life path, there is so much cross hatching that you must be going crazy with decisions and facts and figures, maybe even legal problems like contracts and signing. There is so much haphazard thoughts here too.

I feel that you will make a big decisioin that will affect your way of life but that you will then decide to change again and backtrack to what you know and love and do best.
The bigger picture is seen further along the lifeline, you allow yourself to listen to your inner self and your heart and use that power and knowledge and let that come through so that you are happier on your life path.

Yes, an unusual hand, but the lines will make more sense as you get on with life and know that you do not need to worry about this feature, it is what it is and you are going to work through these changes that you are already knowing you should make.
Trust yourself and work on increasng your own confidence, you know what is right for you, you just need to use your personality and stay calm and focused and then you will move on properly and happily  to achieve your goals.

:)

and thanks to EOT for clarifying the posts etc.

raphaelmqs

Re: Double head line?

Post by raphaelmqs » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:16 am

Talia wrote:
raphaelmqs wrote:Hello there,

Raphael -

I don't read your hand has having a double head line, I read using a more diffuse style. Obviously there is something very important going on, there is a chain showing a major break in the smooth running of things and branch coming, so what are you facing?

You have a very strong life energy, making you very focused and single minded, you will have several opportunities and I know you will do what you feel is right.

Now I can add that I see clearly the joins that are linking your head and your heart with your life path, there is so much cross hatching that you must be going crazy with decisions and facts and figures, maybe even legal problems like contracts and signing. There is so much haphazard thoughts here too.

I feel that you will make a big decisioin that will affect your way of life but that you will then decide to change again and backtrack to what you know and love and do best.
The bigger picture is seen further along the lifeline, you allow yourself to listen to your inner self and your heart and use that power and knowledge and let that come through so that you are happier on your life path.

Yes, an unusual hand, but the lines will make more sense as you get on with life and know that you do not need to worry about this feature, it is what it is and you are going to work through these changes that you are already knowing you should make.
Trust yourself and work on increasng your own confidence, you know what is right for you, you just need to use your personality and stay calm and focused and then you will move on properly and happily  to achieve your goals.

:)

and thanks to EOT for clarifying the posts etc.
I'm so happy for your explanations , because I searched so long for answers and didn´t got this kind of approach yet.

I´ll certainly meditate about your statements. Thank you so much for your contribuition in my post.

Have a nice week and a prosperous life!

Bye Talia.

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:15 pm

you too! and you are most welcome   :smt006

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Yes it is double head line. Post clear snaps of both your palms vertically and snap should be off both palms separately.

One head line is very restrictive that it binds you with your life and makes you sensitive while the other makes you open up easily.  

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”