There is something different about me... Would love some guidance.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Heathersastrology

There is something different about me... Would love some guidance.

Post by Heathersastrology » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:20 am

I am so happy to have found this forum and get to learn some amazing things! I have a passion for Astrology and have recently been learning the history of palmistry.
I have always felt different than others around me, even though I dont fit in the "outcast" category. I feel very connected with these feelings of past lives, especially when I turned 28-30 years old.
Any one notice anything I should be aware of on my palm? Any advice to help me learn more about myself would be greatly appreciated and thank you for your time! I am Left handed.
-Heather
Attachments
image_590x.jpg
image_590x.jpg (68.22 KiB) Viewed 2749 times
image_958x.jpg
I am left handed but this is my right hand
image_958x.jpg (65.04 KiB) Viewed 2759 times
Last edited by Heathersastrology on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:45 am

Welcome Heather,

Some of our readers require both palm prints.

In order to increase your chance of getting a reading, please also provide a clear image of your left palm.

The maximum file size of images allowed on this forum is 500 Kb.

Under 100 Kb is best.

EoT
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heathersastrology

Post by Heathersastrology » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:40 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome EoT!  I am so sorry about the file size! I tried to upload an additional picture last night and I couldn't figure it out. You are so kind to help me with the resizing, how should I send you the files?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:57 pm

Heather,

Both of your palm prints have now been resized.

All the best,

EoT

Heathersastrology

Post by Heathersastrology » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:25 am

Thank you so much for the help. I am so excited to see the knowledge this forum will bring to my life.
-Heather

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:59 am

Heather,

Once again you are welcome.

Now you only need a palmistry reader to have a closer look at these prints of yours, as what I know about palmistry myself other than what I have learned from our readers, could easily be condensed into a paragraph of less than 50 words in length.

Salutations!

EoT :smt020

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi,

Thanks for posting such beautiful palm prints, they are very easy to see now, so thanks to wonderful EOT for that too :)

I am glad that you have said that you are left handed as your palms are so very different, you seem to have made your own way in this life and have made some very determined choices without much help or support. You seem to be very headstrong, in that you know what you want and you strive to get it . Have you ever thought of slowing down and asking for help? I bet you haven't much, and you are probably a bit scared of the answer anyway as you hate being told no.

Hard working and sturdy, you love doing things that are physically and mentally challenging but not without a purpose, you need a goal, do you actually know where you want to go and to be say in 5 or 10 years?  We all need to aim at a goal and build our knowledge to make our path easier or we just will drift and lose some impetus.

Looking back to past lives is good and can be helpful but I don't see that as being a possibility right now. I used to give past life readings but found that people spent too much time on the past and ignored what was going forward in their lives. So I would say don't worry right now, look forward and work hard, Happy 2016!  It will be a great year!

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:50 pm

You are a straightforward person with all fingers of left hand straight though in the right, (passive hand) all fingers curve towards the centre one. What is your height? You are by nature full of confidence, act before you reason out, impulsive.

Whatever you want to ask make a specific question. I give short readings on the forum.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”