can i have my palm read please?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

lolly456

can i have my palm read please?

Post by lolly456 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello everyone, I have become interested in palmistry but have never had my palm read before.

I would like to know about my future, my career path, love, personality, health, obstacles in life etc.

I am right handed and 19 years old.

Thank you very much!
Attachments
img_20160115_115930_151x.jpg
img_20160115_115930_151x.jpg (56.14 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
img_20160115_115832_116x.jpg
img_20160115_115832_116x.jpg (57.62 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
img_20160115_115846_427x.jpg
img_20160115_115846_427x.jpg (57.02 KiB) Viewed 2867 times

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Could one of our palmistry readers please look at this request

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Could one of our gifted palmistry readers please look at this request at their earliest possible convenience, and let me know through a private message if there are any problems with either the questions or the palm prints, which are currently preventing a reading from being given.

Thank you,

EoT  :smt073

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:17 am

Dear Friend,

You have also posted the same palm print in another forum and I have already responded. I am waiting for your reply. On receipt of your reply I shall proceed further. I require images as requested earlier in another forum.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: can i have my palm read please?

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:28 pm

lolly456 wrote:Hello everyone, I have become interested in palmistry but have never had my palm read before.

I would like to know about my future, my career path, love, personality, health, obstacles in life etc.

Thank you very much!
Hello,

You have an unusual palm with charged heart & head lines punched with creativity.....much go ahead spirit having the dash to express what she wants in bold.
And your profile says that you are interested in fashion.
A career of aesthetics will certainly suit you; most probably you are onto it.

Intense creativity attracts crazy ideals with the desire to go the way she wants in unconventional ways including a lack of organisation.

What you need to include in your daily habits is to keep your environment tidy & try be grounded the Practical ventures, and learn to distinguish the ones which will  not work!

Unlike many others, the results you get from destiny is directly proportionate to the efforts given; & your very presernt is one of creating the base/ground; age 18.5 to age 21 is important.

What do you say?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:40 pm

What is your height?

lolly321 wrote:
   Hello, I am 19 years old and currently on a gap year, as I have left university and want to study something else this year. Please can someone read my hand, in regards to education, career and personality. I am right handed. Thank you very very much.

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/40/06/08/palm110.jpg
   http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/40/06/08/palm210.jpg
   http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/40/06/08/palm310.jpg

P.K.
Long First and third world suggest (along with indication on the Mount of Venus) show that you are a sensual dreamer.

P.K.

Since you are tall your prominent Mount is Saturn and the middle phalange of that finger is long and prominent and therefore your career could involve Science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Mining, Agriculture and second Mount which is prominent is middle phalange of the smallest finger i.e. mercury. So subjects related to Criminal Investigation, Research in Medicine are the two other subjects that you can do well in.

lolly321 wrote:

pravin kumar wrote:
       What is your height?

lolly321 wrote:
           Hello, I am 19 years old and currently on a gap year, as I have left university and want to study something else this year. Please can someone read my hand, in regards to education, career and personality. I am right handed. Thank you very very much.

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/40/06/08/palm110.jpg
           http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/40/06/08/palm210.jpg
           http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/40/06/08/palm310.jpg

P.K.
       Long First and third world suggest (along with indication on the Mount of Venus) show that you are a sensual dreamer.

P.K.

Hello,  Thank you, I think I would agree with that. And I'm very tall - 6'0!

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Since the palm is posted at an angle I cannot see the second phalange of the Saturn Finger properly. It seems it has horizontal crosses over there so the interest would shift to Arts, Philosophy and Academics for career.

Pravin Kumar

lolly456

Re: can i have my palm read please?

Post by lolly456 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:10 am

RishiRahul wrote:
lolly456 wrote:Hello everyone, I have become interested in palmistry but have never had my palm read before.

Thank you very much!
Hello,

You have an unusual palm with charged heart & head lines punched with creativity.....much go ahead spirit having the dash to express what she wants in bold.
And your profile says that you are interested in fashion.
A career of aesthetics will certainly suit you; most probably you are onto it.

Intense creativity attracts crazy ideals with the desire to go the way she wants in unconventional ways including a lack of organisation.

What you need to include in your daily habits is to keep your environment tidy & try be grounded the Practical ventures, and learn to distinguish the ones which will  not work!

Unlike many others, the results you get from destiny is directly proportionate to the efforts given; & your very presernt is one of creating the base/ground; age 18.5 to age 21 is important.

What do you say?

RishiRahul
Hello, thank you very much for your commentary and i'm very sorry for this late reply! Your absolutely right, I am a very disorganised person, and as I am trying to pursue an unconventional career, I think I need to be more practical. I think the ages you said are interesting as I'm now trying to understand what I want to study in University. And I also think you're right about destiny being proportionate to efforts given, as whenever I've worked hard, success was more likely to come about. Thanks again!

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”