Any chances of getting back my lost love

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vatson

Any chances of getting back my lost love

Post by vatson » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:00 pm

HI Sir ,

As Requested posting it in palm reading section with photo too.

Regards
Vatson
Attachments
dscn0049_144x.jpg
dscn0049_144x.jpg (159.37 KiB) Viewed 3834 times
dscn0050_779x.jpg
L
dscn0050_779x.jpg (118.4 KiB) Viewed 3834 times

vatson

Post by vatson » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:12 pm

My other palm picture too.

For other reader please find my original post as below

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 1&start=15

Query:

Hi All,

No part of my life has been worth cherishing till this day , my very very depressed as troubles & depression seems to be never ending. Failures in relationships all through the ways

I don want to post about my past life nor career here in the forum but you can find it in my horo it self

I need some time of yours pls , I am very very depressed as I am surrounded by only failures & pressure.

My girlfriend dumped me for no reason , no phone, calls,text,its been very very painful

My parents are pressurizing me for marriage

My relationships has been rocking always.

its jus pain & agony, as I get proposed but get disposed always.

I want to know :
Any chances of get back my girlfriend , re-union, I love her still deeply praying to god inspite of so many other troubles in lyfAny chances of love marriage , as my parents saying it wont happen my way
I just need a good lyf as am to getting old day by day, I to need love and be loved
Is it worth waiting for her , if so will wait fa her even beyond that....
Details:

DOB : 02/01/80
Sex- male
Time: 7.15 pm
Place : Chennai

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Vatson
Attachments
dscn0052_128x.jpg
R
dscn0052_128x.jpg (148.96 KiB) Viewed 3836 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:40 pm

RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vatson

Post by vatson » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Thank you Sir, So My Love life has to fade away..... If iam rite then there is no chances .... I got to move on.... I am trying Very hard but still cant succeed probably I may if i move out of homeland , I get repercussions & flashbacks  when ever i pass through the places which we used to hag out.... so hope to move out soon ,, Would keep you posted.  you had shown me some glimpse of light , that i would finally have break through in my career. At least that is not sour thank you some much,

Regards
Vatson

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:45 am

Vatson,

I am firm believer of think Positive and you get Positive in return. From start to finish your post has everything but positiveness written so how can you attract positiveness. Whatever has happened has happened because it had to happen.

You trust people easily and the wrong people many times. You are waiting for something to happen automatically which rarely happens. Whatever you think you attract that in your life gradually. Time is the best healing factor and if you can think positively about your career then at least you get a chance to change your thoughts from one to the other and get some relief. We all go through various types of pains in our life and come out through it.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

vatson

Post by vatson » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi pravin,

I am doing my best to come out of pain which will be followed by one more .... will come out .....

Regards
Vatson

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:19 am

You don't do the best to relieve the pain which is emotional. You only change your thoughts to something else and the previous thoughts go away gradually by diluting itself.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

vatson

Post by vatson » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:39 pm

Its just bcos every things flash back when you pass through the places you had been with her , they make you feel you miss her much!!!!! thats why I wish to move away from homeland

Regards
Vatson

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:25 pm

First you think of eating food and then you eat food, first you think of going to sleep then you go to sleep, then you think of getting up in the morning and then you get up. For every action your thoughts precede the thoughts. So if you start thinking positively your actions will follow gradually. You are not the only person to have a heart break. There are several thousands or lakhs who have broken heart. And all of them come out through that shock at least many of them come out of that shock.

P.K.

vatson

Post by vatson » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm

Dear Frd,

I would except that i alone is not experiencing it in this world, but its not the 1st time , its never ending saga.... but i havent worried those days as much as i  feel now!

Regards
Vatson

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:29 pm

Its just bcos every things flash back when you pass through the places you had been with her , they make you feel you miss her much!!!!! thats why I wish to move away from homeland.
Moving away from your homeland would not work as you have already internalized the memories (they now exist inside your unconscious mind), so you would simply be carrying the problem(s) inside you to wherever you moved.
I would except that i alone is not experiencing it in this world, but its not the 1st time , its never ending saga.... but i havent worried those days as much as i  feel now!
Each time that this happens, the negative memories accumulate over the existing ones, to reach a point where you are expecting it to happen over and over again. This is called a negative self fulfilling prophecy.
You don't do the best to relieve the pain which is emotional. You only change your thoughts to something else and the previous thoughts go away gradually by diluting itself.
With respect to Pravin, I must disagree with this statement.

If it were as easy as he suggests to deal with your emotional issues by simply thinking your problems away, there would no longer be any need for all the different sorts of professional and non professional help which are out there waiting for you. You deserve to have all the help that you can get, and which you can afford.

Changing your thoughts towards those that are more positive can be very challenging and take a very long time, particularly if you have accumulated too many of these memories to be able to ignore them any longer. Most people do not have the degree of self control and self discipline to be able to do this entirely by themselves. You have to keep changing those thoughts each time that they arise, and practice and consistency in doing so with the support of a qualified doctor, psychologist or counselor is the only way or key out of your mental prison cell.

In the meantime you do need to try your best to relieve your pain, but using other positive methods. These positive methods do NOT include the abuse of alcohol or recreational drugs. Neither do they include you developing and encouraging another addiction to develop, such as gambling or sex addiction. These will only magnify or make your existing emotional problems one hundred times worse than they already are.

Consult a qualified professional of good reputation (in preference to a psychic or astrologer or palmistry reader) who is trained to support people like yourself, who are doing their very best to cope with what is a very sensitive and distressing situation. You are far from being the only person in the world who this is happening to.

The fact that after all that has happened to you you are still looking for help tells me that you possess an immense inner strength, which you only need to be trained by a professional to use more effectively. It is to your great credit that you have got this far towards your own almost inevitable healing, and your inner strength plus a qualified professional will eventually get you the rest of the way.

If you continue to experience bad days in between the relatively better ones with your emotional problems, it does NOT mean that you are weak, hopeless, or are not trying hard enough. It only shows me that you are human, and by definition that you are far from being perfect.

Join the club!

EoT  :smt102  :smt100

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:48 am

Dear EOT,

I give you two examples of how mind works and I was referring to that. There are many other examples that can be given but the one I am noting down below is probably the best.
eye_of_tiger wrote:
Its just bcos every things flash back when you pass through the places you had been with her , they make you feel you miss her much!!!!! thats why I wish to move away from homeland.
Moving away from your homeland would not work as you have already internalized the memories (they now exist inside your unconscious mind), so you would simply be carrying the problem(s) inside you to wherever you moved.
Each time that this happens, the negative memories accumulate over the existing ones, to reach a point where you are expecting it to happen over and over again. This is called a negative self fulfilling prophecy.
With respect to Pravin, I must disagree with this statement.

If it were as easy as he suggests to deal with your emotional issues by simply thinking your problems away, there would no longer be any need for all the different sorts of professional and non professional help which are out there waiting for you. You deserve to have all the help that you can get, and which you can afford.

Changing your thoughts towards those that are more positive can be very challenging and take a very long time, particularly if you have accumulated too many of these memories to be able to ignore them any longer. Most people do not have the degree of self control and self discipline to be able to do this entirely by themselves. You have to keep changing those thoughts each time that they arise, and practice and consistency in doing so with the support of a qualified doctor, psychologist or counselor is the only way or key out of your mental prison cell.

In the meantime you do need to try your best to relieve your pain, but using other positive methods. These positive methods do NOT include the abuse of alcohol or recreational drugs. Neither do they include you developing and encouraging another addiction to develop, such as gambling or sex addiction. These will only magnify or make your existing emotional problems one hundred times worse than they already are.

Consult a qualified professional of good reputation (in preference to a psychic or astrologer or palmistry reader) who is trained to support people like yourself, who are doing their very best to cope with what is a very sensitive and distressing situation. You are far from being the only person in the world who this is happening to.

The fact that after all that has happened to you you are still looking for help tells me that you possess an immense inner strength, which you only need to be trained by a professional to use more effectively. It is to your great credit that you have got this far towards your own almost inevitable healing, and your inner strength plus a qualified professional will eventually get you the rest of the way.

If you continue to experience bad days in between the relatively better ones with your emotional problems, it does NOT mean that you are weak, hopeless, or are not trying hard enough. It only shows me that you are human, and by definition that you are far from being perfect.

Join the club!

EoT  :smt102  :smt100

A lady if attacked by  mad dog will run away to safety because of the fear of the dog harming her.

The same lady if she sees her child being attacked by a Lion do you think even for a moment she will run away. NO. She will fight like a Lioness and protect her child and there is every chance of the Lion running away for protection from that lady. This is a quote from Swami Vivekanand's works. This is simple psychology. If your mind is turned to something so drastic it can do wonders that will amaze you but it is logical. If Fear crosses 50% then Fear rules and if Non Fear crosses 50% you will be brave and not fearing at all.

In this case even if the boy goes through the same path that he has gone through with his ex GF it should give him greater strength as he has managed to break that barrier but since his pain is more than 50% he is unable to do it. Through meditation what we do is we manage to divert our mind elsewhere.

Another example. If a person has met with an accident and is in severe pain which is unbearable and then within hours he gets the information that he has won a Million Dollar Lottery. Do you think he will feel the pain for a moment. The pain is simply gone.

But to achieve this it will take time. How he will achieve is how can turn his thoughts to positive thinking which should cross 50% in his mind. In meditation we reach Alpha Level and the pain is simply wished way and the pain goes.

I agree that a person cannot change himself so easily but then what else can he do if does not try to lift himself up. There are so many circumstances that come in a person's life that one of them may simply divert his mind elsewhere and then the thought gets diluted and the thought goes away -- most of it.

EOT this is no challenge to your explanation. I am only explaining my views and I have gone through my life that way, come up through so many challenges and from a very low level to a higher level in life where Satisfaction rules. And that is what I teach all those who come to me for guidance. I do not challenge all those professionals who treat patients their way as they do it systematically.

P.K.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”