Queries regarding auspicious signs found on hand

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

YNS

Queries regarding auspicious signs found on hand

Post by YNS » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Sir I thoroughly read many Palmistry books and found these resemblance with mine. Please correct me if the interpretations are wrong, Id be so grateful if you could let me know your insight about me. I'm 28 years old male from Toronto, Last 2 years I worked really hard for singing and performing arts. I've  taken singing lessons from renowned coaches and have tried relentlessly to pursue my dreams. I have made good contacts in entertainment industry with celebrities and they all have given me hopes and has asked me to keep believing.   My head line dips to the mount of moon on my dominant hand that is about creativity and imagination and it ends in a fork on my left hand I'm turning 29 this may .Seems like I'll change my career very soon (Is there any chance of stardom).

Resemblances I found : all my mounts are well developed with a square shaped (Apollonian ) hand . Long Apollo fingers , and long 1st phalange of it and little finger aswell. Apollo finger leaning towards Saturn , I have an Apollo line which start from the plain of upper Mars on my left hand but the same line isn't prominent on my right hand .
My fate line starts from head on my both hands and on my right hand it over laps and point towards Jupiter .

A square on Jupiter mount and a triangle in the Saturn mount .  

A line of influence from life line to that fate line I was wondering once I get married would my spouse play a role into my career ?

Link to pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/bdSQJ

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:44 pm

moved to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Queries regarding auspicious signs found on hand

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:45 pm

YNS wrote:Sir I thoroughly read many Palmistry books and found these resemblance with mine. Please correct me if the interpretations are wrong, Id be so grateful if you could let me know your insight about me. I'm 28 years old male from Toronto, Last 2 years I worked really hard for singing and performing arts. I've  taken singing lessons from renowned coaches and have tried relentlessly to pursue my dreams. I have made good contacts in entertainment industry with celebrities and they all have given me hopes and has asked me to keep believing.   My head line dips to the mount of moon on my dominant hand that is about creativity and imagination and it ends in a fork on my left hand I'm turning 29 this may .Seems like I'll change my career very soon (Is there any chance of stardom).

Resemblances I found : all my mounts are well developed with a square shaped (Apollonian ) hand . Long Apollo fingers , and long 1st phalange of it and little finger aswell. Apollo finger leaning towards Saturn , I have an Apollo line which start from the plain of upper Mars on my left hand but the same line isn't prominent on my right hand .
My fate line starts from head on my both hands and on my right hand it over laps and point towards Jupiter .

A square on Jupiter mount and a triangle in the Saturn mount .  

A line of influence from life line to that fate line I was wondering once I get married would my spouse play a role into my career ?

Link to pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/bdSQJ

Hello,

Your top phalanges are pinkish and the shape of the fingers show much sensitivity to art.

Your mercury fingers show that you need to develop communication skills, and also organisation, revealed by the type of your palm, showing that  you suffer from much procrastination and lack of consistent effort to achieve.

Now arriving at the ages I find that at ages 23.5 &  25.5 you either entered a career and/or career related education.
Also around age 22 a relationship could have happened.

Feedbacks pls and also when did you decide to enter the line you presently desire?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”